A message from Harness

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yoshimi25. Show Yoshimi25's posts

Re: A message from Harness

Harness,
    please don't forget about us.  We will never forget about you.  I shall miss your posts, insights, and humour. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from evansisthereal24. Show evansisthereal24's posts

Harness - one of my fav posters and a class act.  Hope u r still able to watch the games and cheer for our sox.  Thoughts and prayers are with u.

D

J- thanks for letting me know

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: A message from Harness:
    [QUOTE]Thank you dottie for providing this thread.  I appreciate the update.   This thread has been a delight to read.  Harness, as a poster and person, has brought out the best in people.  This thread is a reflection of this. Harness, more than anyone else, brought me to this board and inspired my best and whackiest contributions.  I consider him a friend.  I have enjoyed his baseball insight, originality, encouragement, humah, comradery, brotherhood as a long-time Red Sox and baseball fan, and his overall spirit.  I miss his presence here and the board has suffered greatly as a result of his absence. Harness, if you read this, thank you for your friendship and I wish you peace.
    Posted by Sheriff-Rojas[/QUOTE]

Beautifully put.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Harness never say never.

I'm sure if anyone can find a way back it will be you.

At that time we will all be sorry for some of the stupid things we have posted.
    Except for Softy of course.

Best wishes

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Harness,

As usual we'll be in Seattle for ths Sox series and hopefully we can hook up this time.  And, our offer of a great steak at Ruth's Steak House is still on the table.

Take care....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

harness, old friend:

I am saddened to hear that you are not well, but heartened to know that it is not life/death. so nothing is yet final and I look forward to hearing from you at some future point

Regardless, you are missed.  May all your horses finish first.  Even as the road rises up to meet you...

Best wishes,
    summerof67

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

... you are missed.  May all your horses finish first.  Even as the road rises up to meet you...

Well put!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

[QUOTE]... you are missed.  May all your horses finish first.  Even as the road rises up to meet you... Well put!
    Posted by moonslav59[/QUOTE]

Thanks, moon. To you as well. Cool

In his stead, we carry on as best we can.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTJake14. Show CTJake14's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A message from Harness : Beautifully put.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

+1

harness, you are clearly missed and cherished.  best of luck.  today is a good day.  go Sox!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Harness,

As long as the thread is still open, I wanted to take a second opportunity to tell you I miss you.  You were one of the fun ones here.  You are an original and I had my horizons extended a bit by knowing you, even with the limitations this medium presents.

You are in my prayers and thoughts, friend!