A New Era- Derek Jeter is Among the Easy out and Jed Lowrie Is Hitting like a Young Jeter

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prknsdnld. Show prknsdnld's posts

Re: A New Era- Derek Jeter is Among the Easy out and Jed Lowrie Is Hitting like a Young Jeter

In Response to Re: A New Era- Derek Jeter is Among the Easy out and Jed Lowrie Is Hitting like a Young Jeter:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: A New Era- Derek Jeter is Among the Easy out and Jed Lowrie Is Hitting like a Young Jeter : I thought that the Babe lived in Florida and not in northern NH?  The nitpicking gave you away . Can you see the the Fort Lauderdale beach from your house in Lebanon, NH?
    Posted by Dangerfeld[/QUOTE]
     I would think that Katz reads enough sports pages that he would like to represent himself better in a written conversation. "Past balls" represents previous high school proms. "Passed balls" represents wayward pitches, and anyone with credibility will know this. You should be scolding Katz for being a huge baseball fan (maybe) who is showing signs of stupid trolldom, which seems to be at issue here...I learned how to spell reading sports pages.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prknsdnld. Show prknsdnld's posts

Re: A New Era- Derek Jeter is Among the Easy out and Jed Lowrie Is Hitting like a Young Jeter

In Response to Re: A New Era- Derek Jeter is Among the Easy out and Jed Lowrie Is Hitting like a Young Jeter:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: A New Era- Derek Jeter is Among the Easy out and Jed Lowrie Is Hitting like a Young Jeter : Most of those getting worked up about Smiley threads are Yankee fans. Once Smiley starts a thread the Yankee fans come like flies to fresh cowsh-it on the ground. I think that Smiley should just quote the columnists verbatim or else provide links and then see if that disturbs the Yankee fans. Let the Yankee zealots argue against the scribes instead of Beni.
     I agree. But he refuses to do so.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dangerfeld. Show Dangerfeld's posts

It was a typo. Only you and your buddy Babe would bother to point it out. Babe doesn't have the gray matter to debate on an intellectual level so he resorts to nitpicking and schoolyard banter. Beni can run circles around both of you.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prknsdnld. Show prknsdnld's posts

[QUOTE]It was a typo. Only you and your buddy Babe would bother to point it out. Babe doesn't have the gray matter to debate on an intellectual level so he resorts to nitpicking and schoolyard banter. Beni can run circles around both of you.
     No typo there, Pal. I don't think so, Sir. Maybe he can run circles around me with blowhard stuff that most Sox fans have put him on IGNORE over, but at least I keep my fandom open to discuss what I say. I feel that most everyone on this forum react to a possible discussion to things that are said, but SB seems to always be unwilling to respond, which seems to be the problem with correspondents. And if you feel as strongly as you say you do about the trolls on this forum, start with him. Face it. He starts trouble and what few Sox fans on this board that aren't ignoring him themselves come to his defense.
    My question: would he be accepted on this elite, special, prima donna board that has been created for those who can't deal with discussion?  HE IS EVERYTHING YOU DEPLORE IN A POSTER.
    Don't criticize me, kid, I've been around since before you were in diapers. Not that kids these days respect that.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A New Era- Derek Jeter is Among the Easy out and Jed Lowrie Is Hitting like a Young Jeter : No it isn't but the topic of the thread is Jeter and not a comparison of how the teams' performance thus far. Please try to keep up. Start another thread if you wish to compare the two teams' performances.

You're the one who's not keeping up; I was responding directly to "chain-reaction's" comment.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]Jed "Williams" Lowrie. He's already an AS SS, destined for greatness. Has the goatie beard, reads up on how his brothers with the NFLPA are making out in trying to get to ownership books. Perfect MA Senator for Ted's old seat.
    Posted by BaseballGM[/QUOTE]

HAHAHA

softlaw... what a cowardly fool

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from chain-reaction. Show chain-reaction's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A New Era- Derek Jeter is Among the Easy out and Jed Lowrie Is Hitting like a Young Jeter : Most people that post back and forth with Smiley find it good natured and fun or thats how I see it.  I think that those that worry about it take this forum far too seriously.  I like Smiley's postings even if they aren't rooted in reality (for the most part)
    Posted by mikeyinthebronx[/QUOTE]
    Good point, maybe you're smiley too?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A New Era- Derek Jeter is Among the Easy out and Jed Lowrie Is Hitting like a Young Jeter : Good point, maybe you're smiley too?
    Posted by chain-reaction[/QUOTE]

Out of all the Smiley Beni alter egos you're my favorite Mr. Vice President!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dangerfeld. Show Dangerfeld's posts

That's possible that Mikey is Smiley. He may also be Babe.  My guess is that Smiley is Losmediasrojas. How I would love to get IP addresses and find out. When we can't really know these answers then perhaps we are all wasting our time here.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]That's possible that Mikey is Smiley. He may also be Babe.  My guess is that Smiley is Losmediasrojas. How I would love to get IP addresses and find out. When we can't really know these answers then perhaps we are all wasting our time here.
    You're the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy....can you stay on topic to keep the integrity of the thread please?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from chain-reaction. Show chain-reaction's posts

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dangerfeld. Show Dangerfeld's posts

The best one with Adobe Photoshop was Pinstripezac. Now Chain-Reaction does it too. Perhaps Zac is Smiley / Chain-Reaction. It's all a fraternity party here. Burrito must be ecstatic. Wine-women-song-good food- trolls- fake posters. Bring it on. We are just here to party. How about some of my Rodney Dangerfield jokes?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from smiley-beni-2817. Show smiley-beni-2817's posts

[QUOTE]If Beni had just provided a link to what that beat reporter said and what many other reporters are saying about Jeter's hitting then the OP would not have been perceived as being "SILLY" What annoys me is that many who come to this forum are not well read. The talk shows in NYC and forums there are loaded with Yankee fans who are very disappointed with Derek Jeter's anemic hitting thus far. I would be worried if we had a SS hitting that poorly with four more years on his contract. It matters not to Steinbrenner since he has deep pockets and a legislature that is funding Yankee Stadium.
    Posted by ChrisHouse[/QUOTE]

Thanks Bro! You keep hiiting the nail on the head.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A New Era- Derek Jeter is Among the Easy out and Jed Lowrie Is Hitting like a Young Jeter : Thanks Bro! You keep hiiting the nail on the head.
    Posted by smiley-beni-2817[/QUOTE]

I love how you thank yourself and call yourself bro

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from justbaseball. Show justbaseball's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A New Era- Derek Jeter is Among the Easy out and Jed Lowrie Is Hitting like a Young Jeter : Thanks Bro! You keep hiiting the nail on the head.

smiley, would you be disappointed if you had a 20 million dollar a year player with 7 years left on his contract hitting below .200.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from smiley-beni-2817. Show smiley-beni-2817's posts

Another good game for Jed Lowrie... he drove in a big insurance
    run with a SF.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]Another good game for Jed Lowrie... he drove in a big insurance run with a SF.

I don't think anyone would deny that he is playing good ball.  He absolutely is and the Sox are playing much better than their start.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

This is why Beni is the best.

Babe starts ten times the # of troll threads than Beni does.

This is an incorrect statement.

Other than that, everything is good here. beni is right - Jeter has looked like sh*t all year. He seems to be stubborn and thick-headed lately and should be dropped in the order. Unfortunately Gardner can't seem to get out of his own way, so there are issues in Yankee land.

Thankfully we have the most feared 3-4-5 tandem in baseball right now.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]This is why Beni is the best. Babe starts ten times the # of troll threads than Beni does. This is an incorrect statement. Other than that, everything is good here. beni is right - Jeter has looked like sh*t all year. He seems to be stubborn and thick-headed lately and should be dropped in the order. Unfortunately Gardner can't seem to get out of his own way, so there are issues in Yankee land. Thankfully we have the most feared 3-4-5 tandem in baseball right now.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]
    Beni and Babe are equals when it comes to trolling.  I wouldn't want to disrespect Beni and the hard work he does trolling by giving the edge to Babe.

In regard to Jeter, I know his days of hitting .330 are over but I don't expect him to hit .219 all year either.  What Jeter does won't make or break us, or excuse me the Yankees.  The Yankees have plenty of offense, they just need to get good starts to get the game in the bullpens hands.  I like the contribution from Colon and if Hughes can get right that will be a big plus.  The rotation that is in place now will look different after July 31st.  Like a thorn in Beni's side the Yankees will be in the postseason and like a thorn in mine the Sox will be there too.....I hope to deal real battle in late October, the way it should be.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from justbaseball. Show justbaseball's posts

smiley, would you be disappointed if you had a 20 million dollar a year player with 7 years left on his contract hitting below .200.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

n

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Baba-Yaga. Show Baba-Yaga's posts

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from smiley-beni-2817. Show smiley-beni-2817's posts

Another good game for Jed Lowrie.

Congratulation!!! 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]Youk came into my pizza shop and ordered a pizza, I asked him if he wanted it cut 4 slices or 8, He said 4 I can't eat a whole pizza.
    Posted by greatestNYY[/QUOTE]

Thanks Yogi....love that guy.