A penny for what Beckett/Crawford are thinking as it's 6-0 Sox thru 5 innings

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheMaskedAvenger. Show TheMaskedAvenger's posts

A penny for what Beckett/Crawford are thinking as it's 6-0 Sox thru 5 innings

Anyone?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from boston992. Show boston992's posts

Re: A penny for what Beckett/Crawford are thinking as it's 6-0 Sox thru 5 innings

In response to TheMaskedAvenger's comment:

Anyone?

They should be thinking about how lucky they were to wear the Red Sox uni.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Re: A penny for what Beckett/Crawford are thinking as it's 6-0 Sox thru 5 innings

Beckett?  You mean Gonzales and Crawford.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

THEY ARE VERY HAPPY FOR THEIR FRIENDS ON THE RS.

OF COURSE BOBBY V IS STILL THINKING HE WOULD HAVE DONE BETTER Surprised

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

"Pass the beer and chicken."

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

I only feel bad for A-Gon

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxCsBruins. Show SoxCsBruins's posts

If A Gon were on the Cardinals he would be saying in his post game how the flight delay is the reason they lost.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Wonder what Bobby V. is thinking.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

Anyone?

Beckett helped the sox win a ring, I'm sure he's happy for his former teammates.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from priceit. Show priceit's posts

Don't care about Crawford, but no Beckett no 2007. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from zeitgeist49. Show zeitgeist49's posts

In response to tvfrank's comment:

In response to freediro's comment:

Well, you know, if god wanted him to be a Red Sox, he would be.

+ 1  LOL.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Anyone?

I'm sure Beckett is happy for his friends as well as Agon. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from scash2013. Show scash2013's posts

The only way this could be any sweeter is if it could have come against the Dodgers.

But I'm certainly not going to complain. I can't wait for the games to be released on Blu Ray. I assume MLB does Blu Ray now instead of DVD.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

They have over 100 million, I'm sure their lives are ok despite Crawford not living up to expectations here AT ALL and Beckett after his extension. But thanks for everything you did in '07 Josh.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Sox have won the World Series. Avenger has created a thread about Beckett, and another thread "jokingly" saying Buccholtz was injured during the festivities. Disturbing to say the least. He hasn't posted in any threads on the board about anything to do with the game or the series.

I truly wish posters would stop falling for negative threads that are meant to take away from anything positive going on. JMO #easymarks

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from one-for-the-road. Show one-for-the-road's posts

the only time Josh looked happy since 07 was in that plane pic

so no, I dont think he cared either way this series turned out

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottwad. Show scottwad's posts

In response to freediro's comment:

Agon has no heart. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tetonman50. Show tetonman50's posts

I'm actually more wondering what Theo is thinking!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from illinoisredsox. Show illinoisredsox's posts

More than likely, they aren't thinking anything.  They probably are not even watching.  Most players are not fans.  It's a job, nothing more.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Makes the BRINKS job , look like a gas staion holdup !!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

Anyone?

Lets just say that if i was Carl Crawford and stole a 142 million worth of contract . I would  care less what happens in Boston. He's somewhere on his yacht , maybe chicken and beer , Beckett, Gonzo, and a few friends. .........Do you think their upset ??... Not !!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam789123. Show jam789123's posts

Crawford and Beckett didn't think much about baseball during the season when they were with the Sox.  They probably don't even care who won the World Series.

Sections
Shortcuts