A positive vibe thread for the next 5!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Re: A positive vibe thread for the next 5!

spot on Space my friend. absolutely spot on. and with that said, in my case I never had any trouble seeing as how I've been permanently shackled on this boat like a slave from back in the ancient roman days.Wink 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In Response to Re: A positive vibe thread for the next 5!:
    spot on Space my friend. absolutely spot on. and with that said, in my case I never had any trouble seeing as how I've been permanently shackled on this boat like a slave from back in the ancient roman days.  
    Posted by Hammah29r2

Row row row your boat gently down the Charles river.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

spot on Space my friend. absolutely spot on. and with that said, in my case I never had any trouble seeing as how I've been permanently shackled on this boat like a slave from back in the ancient roman days.  
    Posted by Hammah29r2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZaHtnKbswQ

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jc52jc. Show jc52jc's posts

I have " news " for you! 2011 Boston Red Sox are done!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Posted by jc52jc

been a baseball fan long? it's a pretty brash statement to make seeing as it's only May 11,2011.

and I have "new's for you! the 2011 Boston Red Sox have just begun!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Posted by jc52jc

a one team lockout?  plane crash?  what gives.  i thought they had 5 1/2 months of games still to play.  Darn.  I was looking forward to watching some games.   Thanks for the  "news".  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jc52jc. Show jc52jc's posts

In Response to Re: A positive vibe thread for the next 5! : been a baseball fan long? it's a pretty brash statement to make seeing as it's only May 11,2011. and I have "new's for you! the 2011 Boston Red Sox have just begun!
    Posted by Hammah29r2

Arrogance doesn't win baseball games... I said the Boston Red Sox were done May 1st...I'm not that easily mis-lead.. ( must be a bunch of republicans on this forum ) 89 wins... 73 losses!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

well guys, last nite was a real bummer. actually when you really look at it, the sox didn't lose the game. John Farrell won the game. he knew the relief pitcher wasn't going to pay close attention to the runner on first. he also knew that tek isn't exactly throwing runners out by the dozen lately. so, double steal, sac fly and it's game over. I hope that Tito learned a good lesson from last nite. when you get jacoby and CC on first. don't beat around the bush. let em run. maybe lackey can get us even tonite. I sincerely hope.
    Posted by Hammah29r2

Do you actually believe Francona has a steal/don't steal sign? Ellsbury and Crawford have carte blanche to go when they want. Problem is Ellsbury doesn't know squat about getting a lead, and Crawford hasn't been on all that much.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The-Babe--1. Show --The-Babe--1's posts

LOL...I see this thread is working out.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Mojo: Now that's a youtube!

Sections
Shortcuts