A Proxy Aplogy from The Board Stooge to AGon

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Re: A Proxy Aplogy from The Board Stooge to AGon

Since the start of the 2007 seasons, Gonzalez has played 922 of a possible 932 games. I'd be willing to bet he wasn't always feeling his best every night out. He'll never get enough credit for volunteering to play right field so Valentine could get Youkilis' bat in the lineup.

I wish we had four or five Adrian Gonzalezes on this team. If he hits a routine grouder to second and half-butts (the better term got censored) it to first base, I couldn't care less.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In Response to Re: A Proxy Aplogy from The Board Stooge to AGon:
    [QUOTE]This thread seems to be about arguing for the sake of arguing. Give it a rest, smile, be happy. Life is too short for such BS.
    Posted by Clamshack1[/QUOTE]

Then why are you here? I like a good argument. It's a shame you are incabable of providing one.

Still waiting for a straight answer, Sybil.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

AGon will hit his 100th ribbie and might not even have 20 home-runs at that point, that is impressive in a way. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" This thread seems to be about arguing for the sake of arguing. Give it a rest, smile, be happy. Life is too short for such BS."

That you pike?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

AGon to me has been a minor disappointment on a number of levels, and yes, that includes leadership. 

That said I hear some wacky talk on The Baseball Show this weekend about trading him for a top line starter. I can't see doing that...maybe for a top five pitcher but while Agon seems overpaid at the moment he's hardly the biggest problem with this team.