A question for any Lawyers out there

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Re: A question for any Lawyers out there

In response to 37stories' comment:

Also a country that espouses freedom of religion not allowing people in because of their religion?

and this is "your policy"?

Good job.

Ironic, no?

Love the avatar, by the way.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to djcbuffum's comment:

I've never had a post removed before. Too bad I didn't save a copy; it took a while to write. The only offense was that the whole thread is off-topic for a baseball forum. It strikes me as odd, then, that the posts were selectively removed, and they didn't just remove the whole thread. 

the mods are unable to delete a thread after it's been responded to. Why?? i have no idea.

think i'm wrong? create a bogus thread and reply to it.. they might delete the OP AND the responses but the thread will remain.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Yesterday, http://espn.go.com/mlb/statistics had Marvin Harrison leading the majors with a 1.0 WAR.  My first surprise was that I never heard of the guy leading the majors in WAR.  My next surprise was that Harrison was just 11 for 36 with 2 HRs, 2 doubles, 6 RBI and a .903 OPS.   How the **** is WAR calculated that a player with those stats was leading the majors in WAR.  I've always had my doubts about this stat.  Seeing that Marvin Harrison was first in the majors in WAR with the stats he had did nothing to diinish my concerns with the stats.  What is going on? Does the Marvin Harrison Fan Club do the WAR calculations now? What do the lawyers say about this?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

What if one of the houses searched today had pot plants growing in it or some other illegal thing inside.  Could they be arrested?  Technically they had no search warrent.  Just wondering.

If we'd just legalize marijuana, there's be no issue.

6. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts