A real SERIOUS question for BEN C..... Ben, whats going on with the health of

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Re: A real SERIOUS question for BEN C..... Ben, whats going on with the health of

Yeah Bill we needed a third thread on this page on the same subject so you can voice your same opinion on this tired old suject again. Props for the originality!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Re: A real SERIOUS question for BEN C..... Ben, whats going on with the health of

Once again Bill you show ZERO respect for the other posters by starting another thread.  Comment on those as you already did.  What was the point of starting a new thread that says the same thing as your comment in the other thread???  Oh...I know.....you're selfish.

Go away......your services are no longer needed/wanted.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

I see that Bill has found a new whipping boy, for the spring season.

Not even he is dumb enough to go after Ortiz again.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

You do know befuddled, Bill

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

And byt the way Bill....there's another poster here that already calls Clay 'Day to Day Clay'.....way to copy somebody elses joke and disrepect even more posters......  

Sad......

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Kingface12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

And byt the way Bill....there's another poster here that already calls Clay 'Day to Day Clay'.....way to copy somebody elses joke and disrepect even more posters......  

Sad......

[/QUOTE]Your right......  That was such a good "TAG" by that poster.... Speaks volumes of Mr. Clay......  More reason why, that it is time BEN steps up to address this, it has been very,very,very quiet since seasons end !!   Ya think ???

[/QUOTE]

Bill.....what do you expect them to say?  If there is a reason why Clay has been unhealthy then I'm sure their addressing it.  If there is a personal thing wrong with him then I'm sure they are addressing that as well.  Why do you need details?  I love how you claim to be a conservative...all the while telling people that Libs try to get their hands on everything and control everything......then you turn around and essentially do the same thing.  I would think somebody with good conservative values would honor the privacy of another individual......

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to JoseLaguna's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Sad......

[/QUOTE]

Soxyjim was joking?? Fooled me. I thought that he was a Red Sox fan in Oswego Yankee country and that he was sincerely concerned about day to day Clay. 

[/QUOTE]

No idea if he was joking or not....I should have said 'moniker' and not joke......  

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

Intresting year for me for a 29 year old, who has never broke 200 innings. Think big reason why Ben is cautious with any trades with Starters.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Sad......

Soxyjim was joking?? Fooled me. I thought that he was a Red Sox fan in Oswego Yankee country and that he was sincerely concerned about day to day Clay. 

[/QUOTE]

No idea if he was joking or not....I should have said 'moniker' and not joke......  

[/QUOTE]

I don't think Clay will be our only concern next season.  Keeping the likes of Clay, Papi, Victorino and Pede healthy will be tough enough.  I can see our season going just well enough to be within striking distance of the WC, or a third or fourth place finish.  We are too weak up the middle and throughout the OF in my opinion unless the kids pull off a miracle. 

Run scoring will not be the same without more additions.

Remember I said this folks!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"DAY BY DAY CLAY ??????  Will he be ready for S T & what can RED SOX NATION expect from the STRANGE CLAY ?????????

[/QUOTE]

Clay is fragile, no doubt about that.  When he pitches he's a force to be reckoned with but he spends a lot of time on the dl.  I wish there was a simple answer to this problem but I'm afraid there isn't.  I guess we will just have to wait and see!

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

[QUOTE]

Actually BOTH Soxyjim and Bill are joking. They obviously enjoy what they are doing.

[/QUOTE]

You get what's going on, you're a smart guy.  Years ago people left bill alone.  He had his quirky posts but no one seemed to mind.  Some posters decided to make an issue of it a while ago so it's been an on going battle ever since.  

The more they push bill the more he pushes back.  I enjoy bill's humor and get what he's doing.

I think some posters enjoy ragging on bill because it gives them something to do.  They could ignore bill but they don't.   I guess bill enjoys the battle because he remains here.

Bill seems to enjoy pushing peoples buttons and some here enjoy responding when it's their buttons being pushed!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

In response to 67redsox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Actually BOTH Soxyjim and Bill are joking. They obviously enjoy what they are doing.

[/QUOTE]

You get what's going on, you're a smart guy.  Years ago people left bill alone.  He had his quirky posts but no one seemed to mind.  Some posters decided to make an issue of it a while ago so it's been an on going battle ever since.  

The more they push bill the more he pushes back.  I enjoy bill's humor and get what he's doing.

I think some posters enjoy ragging on bill because it gives them something to do.  They could ignore bill but they don't.   I guess bill enjoys the battle because he remains here.

Bill seems to enjoy pushing peoples buttons and some here enjoy responding when it's their buttons being pushed!

[/QUOTE]

Isn't there a word for people who do that?  People who go to a website like this so they can push their buttons?

Yep.  Bill is a troll. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

S5, I don't think you should say that to Bill Jr  Now you have all the males in the family in your face, and I dread thinking what the ladies might bring.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts