A real SERIOUS question for BEN C..... Ben, whats going on with the health of

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Re: A real SERIOUS question for BEN C..... Ben, whats going on with the health of

That is not how you spell Oblomov

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

Re: A real SERIOUS question for BEN C..... Ben, whats going on with the health of

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

I see that Bill has found a new whipping boy, for the spring season.

Not even he is dumb enough to go after Ortiz again.

This could be a good thing.... when Bill spoke ill of Ortiz look what happened.

Guess we can count on Clay having an outstanding year ahead :-)

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

"DAY BY DAY CLAY ??????  Will he be ready for S T & what can RED SOX NATION expect from the STRANGE CLAY ?????????

I think Ben Cherington has more important things to do than to read your posts Bill.

As a matter of a fact I have more impor..................................................................

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

In response to 2013soxchamps' comment:

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

I see that Bill has found a new whipping boy, for the spring season.

Not even he is dumb enough to go after Ortiz again.

This could be a good thing.... when Bill spoke ill of Ortiz look what happened.

Guess we can count on Clay having an outstanding year ahead :-)

CoolMoney Mouth Thats what I like, a POSITIVE response !!!

Bill...you may be a little over the top, but Forrest Gump is one of my all time favorites...so you can't be all that bad.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to tvfrank's comment:

In response to craze4sox's comment:

In response to Kingface12's comment:

In response to JoseLaguna's comment:

And byt the way Bill....there's another poster here that already calls Clay 'Day to Day Clay'.....way to copy somebody elses joke and disrepect even more posters......  

Sad......

Soxyjim was joking?? Fooled me. I thought that he was a Red Sox fan in Oswego Yankee country and that he was sincerely concerned about day to day Clay. 

No idea if he was joking or not....I should have said 'moniker' and not joke......  

I don't think Clay will be our only concern next season.  Keeping the likes of Clay, Papi, Victorino and Pede healthy will be tough enough.  I can see our season going just well enough to be within striking distance of the WC, or a third or fourth place finish.  We are too weak up the middle and throughout the OF in my opinion unless the kids pull off a miracle. 

Run scoring will not be the same without more additions.

Remember I said this folks!

Great post !!!   I share your concerns, that is why i am "reading between the lines" on DAY TO DAY CLAY !!!   Ben can not have another season like last year out of Clay for all the other reasons you have mentioned........  As DAD would say.... "SON, a baseball season is like a Navy Destroyer at sea for 6 months, neither will always be in calm seas" !!!!

Stormy seas must have made peeling potatoes a challenge for you.

For the record.......  NEVER peeled ANY POTATOES in the Navy,,,,,  I did eat my share as Navy Chow ranked right up there with MOM's cooking (almost, don't tell MOM) As for what I did in the NAVY, well that remains classified but I will tell you that I was right there on Jan. 23 1968 when  L B J left the USS Pueblo out to dry as Dennis Rodmans WACKO N K Friends took that Ship and crew in one of the NAVYs lowest points in History !!!!  As Forrest,FORREST GUMP would say, "& thats all I have to say about that" !!!

Bill......understand that any bonehead can put a pic of a ship as their avatar and know a tiny bit about american history and say they were in a war.  Now I'm not doubting you..... I think you're a complete d u f u s and offer ZERO to this forum....however, not even you are that dum b to fake their military service.  However.......don't act like a jyrk and then use it to make us feel bad....because that is a HUGE slap in the face for all that served and you should be ashamed of yourself....and that's what you do constantly around here.  Offer us something good other than the same bad jokes, the same repetitive posts and the same 'BINGO'S' or you will be out of here quicker than you can say 'Softlaw'......

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to craze4sox's comment:

And byt the way Bill....there's another poster here that already calls Clay 'Day to Day Clay'.....way to copy somebody elses joke and disrepect even more posters......  

Sad......

Soxyjim was joking?? Fooled me. I thought that he was a Red Sox fan in Oswego Yankee country and that he was sincerely concerned about day to day Clay. 

No idea if he was joking or not....I should have said 'moniker' and not joke......  

I don't think Clay will be our only concern next season.  Keeping the likes of Clay, Papi, Victorino and Pede healthy will be tough enough.  I can see our season going just well enough to be within striking distance of the WC, or a third or fourth place finish.  We are too weak up the middle and throughout the OF in my opinion unless the kids pull off a miracle. 

Run scoring will not be the same without more additions.

Remember I said this folks!

So if the Sox finish 5 or less games out of the division will you start a thread admit your a fool and no one should ever listen to you again? I mean you have been making this low analyst post all off season time to put your money where your mouth is.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

In response to S5's comment:

In response to 67redsox's comment:

Actually BOTH Soxyjim and Bill are joking. They obviously enjoy what they are doing.

You get what's going on, you're a smart guy.  Years ago people left bill alone.  He had his quirky posts but no one seemed to mind.  Some posters decided to make an issue of it a while ago so it's been an on going battle ever since.  

The more they push bill the more he pushes back.  I enjoy bill's humor and get what he's doing.

I think some posters enjoy ragging on bill because it gives them something to do.  They could ignore bill but they don't.   I guess bill enjoys the battle because he remains here.

Bill seems to enjoy pushing peoples buttons and some here enjoy responding when it's their buttons being pushed!

Isn't there a word for people who do that?  People who go to a website like this so they can push their buttons?

Yep.  Bill is a troll. 

[/QUOTEWRONG AGAIN,   I come to this board to express my OPINION/S ON MY BELOVED RED SOX......  Not to go on the attack, but I do reserve the right to stand up for myself against the same "wise guys" that attacked the BELOVED Softlaw into oblivian !!!!

Fine.  I'll believe that.... as soon as you stop with the political barbs and slams against the currrent administration on this board.  Here's a flash.  Nobody cares about your political leanings, and you're not going to "convert" anyone with what you're saying.  You say you want to talk about your "BELOVED RED SOX" and yet you can't go three posts without making it political with some comment about "THE BIG O".  IMHO people are sick of it and one reason you get attacked here is because of that.  Try NOT doing it for a while and see if things improve. 

Of course this will all fall on deaf ears because Bill enjoys what he's doing.  He enjoys throwing up his political posts and getting a 'rise' out of other posters.  And yes, I recognize that I'm falling into his trap.  I also recognize that while the word "troll" has a negative connotation, at the same time a troll is a troll is a troll and Bill, by definition and by his continued insitence on mixing politics with the Red Sox on this board, is a troll. 

Sorry, but it's true. 

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to 67redsox's comment:

Actually BOTH Soxyjim and Bill are joking. They obviously enjoy what they are doing.

You get what's going on, you're a smart guy.  Years ago people left bill alone.  He had his quirky posts but no one seemed to mind.  Some posters decided to make an issue of it a while ago so it's been an on going battle ever since.  

The more they push bill the more he pushes back.  I enjoy bill's humor and get what he's doing.

I think some posters enjoy ragging on bill because it gives them something to do.  They could ignore bill but they don't.   I guess bill enjoys the battle because he remains here.

Bill seems to enjoy pushing peoples buttons and some here enjoy responding when it's their buttons being pushed!

Isn't there a word for people who do that?  People who go to a website like this so they can push their buttons?

Yep.  Bill is a troll. 

[/QUOTEWRONG AGAIN,   I come to this board to express my OPINION/S ON MY BELOVED RED SOX......  Not to go on the attack, but I do reserve the right to stand up for myself against the same "wise guys" that attacked the BELOVED Softlaw into oblivian !!!!

Fine.  I'll believe that.... as soon as you stop with the political barbs and slams against the currrent administration on this board.  Here's a flash.  Nobody cares about your political leanings, and you're not going to "convert" anyone with what you're saying.  You say you want to talk about your "BELOVED RED SOX" and yet you can't go three posts without making it political with some comment about "THE BIG O".  IMHO people are sick of it and one reason you get attacked here is because of that.  Try NOT doing it for a while and see if things improve. 

Of course this will all fall on deaf ears because Bill enjoys what he's doing.  He enjoys throwing up his political posts and getting a 'rise' out of other posters.  And yes, I recognize that I'm falling into his trap.  I also recognize that while the word "troll" has a negative connotation, at the same time a troll is a troll is a troll and Bill, by definition and by his continued insitence on mixing politics with the Red Sox on this board, is a troll. 

Sorry, but it's true. 

WOW !!!  Painfull for sure !!!  Medication is not the answer !!

How about going away??  That will be the answer to most of our prayers......

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

Yep.  Bill is a troll. 

Sorry, but it's true. 

WOW !!!  Painfull for sure !!!  Medication is not the answer !!

Then maybe you should try less meds. Or more.  Or revise your posting habits. 

I don't even want Bill to go away.  I just want for him to clean up his act and stop trolling.  (Although I wouldn't cry if he went away either, especially if that's the only option).

Sections
Shortcuts