A Realistic Look at 2011: Part III

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Re: A Realistic Look at 2011: Part III

In Response to Re: A Realistic Look at 2011: Part III:
    [QUOTE]HARNESS: There's no such thing as  evidence  if it doesn't prove a point. Evidence of suspicion is not evidence.  ME: So. When someone's wife dies, and the data indicates that often it is the husband, when police find that 1) he was having an affair at the time, 2) They find poison of the type used in the garage and the only dna found at the scene was his, none of that would create suspicion or be used in court as evidence if they take him to trial.  Yeah, I understand your point. 
    Posted by Boomerangsdotcom[/QUOTE]

Evidence: "The available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid".

Do I need to explain to you the difference between facts as opposed to circumstantial?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]You know, the rest isn't even worth bothering to respond to. Have a good night harness.

Yeah. Somehow I figured you'd reach this point.

"For the record: I don't run".         
                                                   Boom

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boomerangsdotcom. Show Boomerangsdotcom's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A Realistic Look at 2011: Part III : Evidence : "The available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid ". Do I need to explain to you the difference between facts as opposed to circumstantial?
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]
    Harness, I'm pretty sure I undestand what the word "evidence" means. I've tried to use the word "indicators" rather than "evidence" in regard to the Bautista situation. Maybe I used the word "evidence" once, I don't know. I think he is probably on PEDS. You don't. The point is that it was not my role to prove he is innocent. I simply said that he might lose some MVP votes due to the suspicions of some sports writers. And I'm still having to talk about this little, nit pick issue. I've tried to keep it off this thread but neither of you could contain yourself. 

Do you guys want the last word again or do you want to continue this ad infinitum?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boomerangsdotcom. Show Boomerangsdotcom's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A Realistic Look at 2011: Part III : You said it and I'll find it if you wish. But I'll have to go through "BDC Dottie" as the Realistic threads are abound in volume and hard to move to different archives. She will then become aware of the content, and at that point I doubt you'll even have the option of staying here. Since you said PUT UP OR SHUT UP (funny coming from you, as you still haven't taken moon up on his latest 5-1 odds offer on CERA, etc.), how about making it $$$ interesting. We can use a mutual account. I have no desire to see you leave, but if you are calling me out and wish to put up or shut up , so be it. You said it, just as you made the "Special Olympic's" post. Same disturbing mentality. Let's talk money, since you seem to enjoy reveling in UR own status. After all, you are saying you never said it, so how can you lose???

At this point, I sincerely hope you find it Harness. I'm not having any fun here. I told you I'd leave voluntarily if you find it. You want money also? I mean get real. I believe you are misinterpreting whatever it was I said back then. God knows softy was one frustrating discussion after another. Feel free to prove it. Go ahead. Please do.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boomerangsdotcom. Show Boomerangsdotcom's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A Realistic Look at 2011: Part III : Yeah. Somehow I figured you'd reach this point. " For the record: I don't run ".                                                         Boom

I don't run. I just don't like wasting my time Harness, and you have been a collosal waste of my time. I tried to answer your responses but WTFB. It makes no difference. You won't stop. You won't care what I said. You will just keep at it and argue semantics that don't even make sense sometimes. You accuse me of wishing someone is dead on the forum and I don't remember ever doing that but you say it anyway. I encourage you to prove it or shut up. Isn't that reasonable? Feel free to prove it harness. IF you can't SHUT UP. If you dig deep enough, out of almost 9000 posts I'm sure you will find something. Maybe it's not that but you will find something. I doubt if you have a job anyway. You've probably got plenty of time. Feel free to waste your time but I chose not to waste mine. Got it? Comprendez? Could I make it more clear for you. I don't care what you say any more.

Make my day. Push me to leave. Feel free. It's not like staying here and listening to jerks like you and expitch is worth it anyway. Who is being harassed here? Maybe you are the one who should be banned. Doty's closest ally. The self appointed moderator of this forum. Are you doing a good job Harness. How's your job performance? You've been a pain in the rear for many of us. Who cares what you say any more? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

I didn't misinterpret a thing. I just don't think you realize half of what you say when you are emotionally stirred up. But I'll give you this: Softy knows how to really get under the skin, which is why I don't take him seriously.

I've seen him affect others the same way he got to you.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boomerangsdotcom. Show Boomerangsdotcom's posts

In case Harness finds something and reports me to Dottie so long everyone. He's the self appointed moderator here and just an all round good guy. Did I leave out the word "suck up"? 

Is it right? No. Should he put up or shut up? Yes. Am I sick of it? No question. Good bye everyone if this is my last post. It shouldn't be but am I willing to put up with this much longer...No.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A Realistic Look at 2011: Part III : Harness, I'm pretty sure I undestand what the word "evidence" means. I've tried to use the word "indicators" rather than "evidence" in regard to the Bautista situation. Maybe I used the word "evidence" once, I don't know. I think he is probably on PEDS. You don't. The point is that it was not my role to prove he is innocent. I simply said that he might lose some MVP votes due to the suspicions of some sports writers. And I'm still having to talk about this little, nit pick issue. I've tried to keep it off this thread but neither of you could contain yourself.  Do you guys want the last word again or do you want to continue this ad infinitum?

Then why keep going on with it?

You say evidence, I respond.
    You want to go back to indicators, that's a whole different story.
    "Indicators" were already debated, and guilty by association is just that. Bautista's numerical spikes parallel Jake's, and I quantified "indicators" clearly showing progression the year prior to his landmark season.

Want to rehash it again? We'll end up in the same place, which is why making allegations is short-sighted in the first place.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A Realistic Look at 2011: Part III : I don't run. I just don't like wasting my time Harness, and you have been a collosal waste of my time. I tried to answer your responses but WTFB. It makes no difference. You won't stop. You won't care what I said. You will just keep at it and argue semantics that don't even make sense sometimes. You accuse me of wishing someone is dead on the forum and I don't remember ever doing that but you say it anyway. I encourage you to prove it or shut up. Isn't that reasonable? Feel free to prove it harness. IF you can't SHUT UP. If you dig deep enough, out of almost 9000 posts I'm sure you will find something. Maybe it's not that but you will find something. I doubt if you have a job anyway.You've probably got plenty of time. Feel free to waste your time but I chose not to waste mine. Got it? Comprendez? Could I make it more clear for you. I don't care what you say any more. Make my day. Push me to leave. Feel free. It's not like staying here and listening to jerks like you and expitch is worth it anyway. Who is being harassed here? Maybe you are the one who should be banned. Doty's closest ally. The self appointed moderator of this forum. Are you doing a good job Harness. How's your job performance? You've been a pain in the rear for many of us. Who cares what you say any more? 

That's right. Make more lame assumptions.
    You are coming apart like cheap twine.
    So glad you don't run. Or pout.

You can't take being called out. Period. But somehow I knew you'd put the blame on me for UR own short-comings. That's what you do best: blacken others.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]In case Harness finds something and reports me to Dottie so long everyone. He's the self appointed moderator here and just an all round good guy. Did I leave out the word "suck up"?  Is it right? No. Should he put up or shut up? Yes. Am I sick of it? No question. Good bye everyone if this is my last post. It shouldn't be but am I willing to put up with this much longer...No.

Don't worry folks, he'll be back. Every time I bring up that which I'm betting deep down he knows he said, he threatens to leave us for good. Then he comes back when he thinks it's forgotten.

If he really knew he would never make such a death wish, he wouldn't
    pout and run like a child.

When you slide back through he door, Boom, make UR first groundless PED accusation and I'll be there, sooner or later, to nail you for it.

Now go and dry UR tears.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boomerangsdotcom. Show Boomerangsdotcom's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A Realistic Look at 2011: Part III : Don't worry folks, he'll be back. Every time I bring up that which I'm betting deep down he knows he said, he threatens to leave us for good. Then he comes back when he thinks it's forgotten. If he really knew he would never make such a death wish, he wouldn't pout and run like a child. When you slide back through he door, Boom, make UR first groundless PED accusation and I'll be there, sooner or later, to nail you for it. Now go and dry UR tears.

Oh, I'm so sad.....

This is the biggest groundless accusation I've ever heard here Harness. And you can't or will not prove it. I challenge you to prove it. I give you incentive to prove it. All I'm hearing are....

Crickets.

I believe the burden of proof is with you harness. Make my day.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boomerangsdotcom. Show Boomerangsdotcom's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A Realistic Look at 2011: Part III : That's right. Make more lame assumptions. You are coming apart like cheap twine. So glad you don't run . Or pout. You can't take being called out. Period. But somehow I knew you'd put the blame on me for UR own short-comings. That's what you do best: blacken others.

You said you make a living by playing the horses. It sounds to me that you might have more time to waste than I do. Go ahead. Prove your accusation. Sincerely. I want to see it. You keep saying I'm "running". I'm telling you that you are not worth my time. It sounds caustic but you and expitch have given me every reason to be caustic. Saying I wished Softy would die...and then NOT PROVING IT. What kind of accusation is that? Prove it. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boomerangsdotcom. Show Boomerangsdotcom's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A Realistic Look at 2011: Part III : Then why keep going on with it? You say evidence , I respond. You want to go back to indicators , that's a whole different story. "Indicators" were already debated, and guilty by association is just that. Bautista's numerical spikes parallel Jake's, and I quantified "indicators" clearly showing progression the year prior to his landmark season. Want to rehash it again? We'll end up in the same place, which is why making allegations is short-sighted in the first place.
    I've covered this 30-40 times now. I've given you guys the last word twice and you won't shut up. Show me even one post of a reporter speculating that Ellsbury might be on PEDS. I showed you and expitch probably at least 20 regarding Bautista. 58% of all professional baseball players banned since 2005 ( according to Mike Fish of ESPN ) were FROM the Dominican Republic.  Do you see a difference here Harness? Hello? 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

"No, you said you wished Softlaw was !!!!!!. I'll put up any amount of money on that allusion. I remember commenting on it. That was a bannable offense." harness

I want to know Master harness why the two times I threw this out there you called me some of the lowest of lowly names in the book.  You have thrown it up on occasion when you and boom are arguing and thats your choice, but I'd like to know why you assulted me over it. Have you trademarked it or something?

I don't intend to draw another battle line with you but I do appreciate an answer.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boomerangsdotcom. Show Boomerangsdotcom's posts

I didn't say I was leaving. You strongly implied that you wanted me banned and God knows you are best buds with Dottie. If it happens, I will be gone. I just wanted to make it clear how it happened. 

Or do I get any say in this harness? Am I allowed to state my opinions without being constntly harrassed. Along with lots of supporting data which you just refuse to acknowledge.

And BTW, take your catcher relevance thread and shove it. I've seen plenty of data on CERA. You are not Bill James ok. I don't have to waste more time disputing your conclusions. With the exception of Moon, we are all sick of the constant CERA drumbeat.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boomerangsdotcom. Show Boomerangsdotcom's posts

[QUOTE]"No, you said you wished Softlaw was !!!!!!. I'll put up any amount of money on that allusion. I remember commenting on it. That was a  bannable  offense." harness I want to know Master harness why the two times I threw this out there you called me some of the lowest of lowly names in the book.  You have thrown it up on occasion when you and boom are arguing and thats your choice, but I'd like to know why you assulted me over it. Have you trademarked it or something? I don't intend to draw another battle line with you but I do appreciate an answer.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

Then why don't you prove it Burrito. Everything I've ever written is still there. You guys said you commented on it. Then you should have proof right. Go ahead. You guys want to get rid of me. Go ahead.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boomerangsdotcom. Show Boomerangsdotcom's posts

Heh softy, do you remember me saying that? Calling everyone! Prove it!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

I don't want to prove it, I don't give a care about it - when I repeated it was to harness and I was using it as a reference in an arument against harness that's all. I have no idea when or if it were ever said.  I only want to ask harness why when I brought it up he said I was .... well a lot of bad things. 

Neither of you care for me all that much but here you two cannot even get along - keep that in mind in all your remarks to others going forward.

I don't think harness forgets all that much so he at least believes you said what you said. Matters not to me either way.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

did I metntion he called me very ver very bad names, I am still hurting.  Undecided

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boomerangsdotcom. Show Boomerangsdotcom's posts

[QUOTE]I don't want to prove it, I don't give a care about it - when I repeated it was to harness and I was using it as a reference in an arument against harness that's all. I have no idea when or if it were ever said.  I only want to ask harness why when I brought it up he said I was .... well a lot of bad things.  Neither of you care for me all that much but here you two cannot even get along - keep that in mind in all your remarks to others going forward. I don't think harness forgets all that much so he at least believes you said what you said. Matters not to me either way.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boomerangsdotcom. Show Boomerangsdotcom's posts

I feel like offering a financial bonus to whoever can find it. I hope someone does. I bet they don't. Nice try. It's par for the course for you and expitch harness. When the facts are not there invent something, distort something. And look what you accused me of. I'd sincerely like to see proof.....

Crickets!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]"No, you said you wished Softlaw was !!!!!!. I'll put up any amount of money on that allusion. I remember commenting on it. That was a  bannable  offense." harness I want to know Master harness why the two times I threw this out there you called me some of the lowest of lowly names in the book.  You have thrown it up on occasion when you and boom are arguing and thats your choice, but I'd like to know why you assulted me over it. Have you trademarked it or something? I don't intend to draw another battle line with you but I do appreciate an answer.

I didn't need that to call you every name in the book!
    If you recall, anything and everything involved a heated exchange.
    It was when you brought it up that was a sticking point.

If you can recall the actual context, I'll be more exacting.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]I feel like offering a financial bonus to whoever can find it. I hope someone does. I bet they don't. Nice try. It's par for the course for you and expitch harness. When the facts are not there invent something, distort something. And look what you accused me of. I'd sincerely like to see proof..... Crickets!

Back so soon?

This is what I was waiting for.
    Put up or shut up.
    Make UR offer. I'd like to make the effort worth my while.

Only you would see this as harassing. Anybody can call you out and the fragile child calls it harassing or pouts and threatens to leave the room.

You are emotionally a dry twig. When you snap, you really lose it. Then you claim you never snapped. This time you may have to.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]I didn't say I was leaving. You strongly implied that you wanted me banned and God knows you are best buds with Dottie. If it happens, I will be gone. I just wanted to make it clear how it happened.  Or do I get any say in this harness? Am I allowed to state my opinions without being constntly harrassed. Along with lots of supporting data which you just refuse to acknowledge. And BTW, take your catcher relevance thread and shove it.I've seen plenty of data on CERA. You are not Bill James ok. I don't have to waste more time disputing your conclusions. With the exception of Moon, we are all sick of the constant CERA drumbeat.

Ooohhhh. Will this be something else you'll later deny saying?
    The child screams again.

You are the one who keeps alluding to CERA on this thread.
    Moon and I keep telling you it's but one indicator, but because you "have seen plenty of data on CERA", you must therefore be "mentally challenged" not to understand the entire concept.

The twig continues to splinter.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

I wish I had popcorn for this, maybe a big fountain Pepsi with extra ice... the Pepsi here in Cambodia isn't the same and the ice can make you sick - ratts (and there is plenty of those around.)

Sections
Shortcuts