A Realistic Look at 2011: Part III

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Re: A Realistic Look at 2011: Part III

ALL RECENT ACTIVITY
    Boomerangsdotcom has not posted any comments on the site, or chose to hide them. Check again some time.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

In Response to Re: A Realistic Look at 2011: Part III:
    [QUOTE]ALL RECENT ACTIVITY Boomerangsdotcom has not posted any comments on the site, or chose to hide them. Check again some time.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

What a shocking revelation. Boom has left the building.
    How do they say it in tennis?  point  set  match.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Obviously he told you to investigate a crime scene and as he left the building he padlocked the door - lol.

or more humorous he told you "have at it see what you can dig up, you have until dawn" and then he took all the shovels and went home.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

What he didn't count on was that the investigation took place long before the door was padlocked. Let me know if you see any sightings of a certain outraged passenger on a slow freight to China.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

I will remark this, not taking sides, but when he challenged me to go over his 8,000 posts to prove something I came across a post to you that more or less read "go ahead harness, go through all 8,000+ posts if you think you can prove I sadi ..... " ...... 

and now another challenge. Must be why the gates to Moria are locked.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Moria? Ya got me on that one.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Gates of Moria - LOTR reference completely misplaced by me. Undecided Alluding to turning the comment access off on the profile page.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Speaking of travelling abroad, didn't you mention you were gonna do some extensive travel/relocation this fall? Or was that next fall?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

I don't think so. I am in Bangkok right now. Live in Phnom Pehn. Plan on taking 20 days in September 2012 to to to Turkey/Greece.

I am in the middle of soing something significant which might keep me here for many years more, though I will be able to afford to fly home more if it happens.

If it does not work out I will know quite quiclky and may have to move back to the USA in the Spring. Its just one of those major crossroads in life that I am standing at.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]I don't think so. I am in Bangkok right now. Live in Phnom Pehn. Plan on taking 20 days in September 2012 to to to Turkey/Greece. I am in the middle of soing something significant which might keep me here for many years more, though I will be able to afford to fly home more if it happens. If it does not work out I will know quite quiclky and may have to move back to the USA in the Spring. Its just one of those major crossroads in life that I am standing at.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I recall you mentioning this before. Didn't know if it was travel or relocation.

By crossroads, I'm assuming you mean taking advantage of a possible opportunity at the cost of going home. If that's the case, it is a tough call.
    Economically, things don't look good in the states, and may not be for some time to come. I took a bath in the stock market and have abandoned any thoughts of recouping it.  Greece tanking really affected euro currency, and most everything has been so contingent on the global market.

I hope I'm wrong, but things look kinda bleak.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boomerangsdotcom. Show Boomerangsdotcom's posts

[QUOTE]Moria? Ya got me on that one.
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]

Have you ever read ANY BOOKS Harness? Ever?

You waited a while until after you thought I was gone to post more drivel but let the record show that 

AFTER SEVERAL DAYS OF BS FROM YOU, AND EVEN ACTIONABLE SLANDER, YOU DIDN'T HAVE THE GOODS AND YOU PROVED NOTHING WHEN YOU ACCUSED ME OF THE SOFTY STATEMENT. THEN YOU EFFECTIVELY TRIED TO EXTORT $500 OUT OF ME TO CLEAR MY NAME. 

THAT IS A FACT. DEAL WITH IT THE REST OF YOUR WORTHLESS LIFE.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boomerangsdotcom. Show Boomerangsdotcom's posts

For the record, I'll come back here any time I want to come back here. I just don't want to waste more time with you, or hurt this thread. I do hope though that everyone here sees what a low life you are. To accuse someone of wishing someone dead and then not back it up with any proof, after you said unequivically that you had it. Making everyone here actually think you were telling the truth, and that you had proof, when you clearly were not telling the truth and you didn't have proof. I think people here now know who is the one who got slandered here. Baseless accusations in a public forum are slander. Not commenting on documented sportswriter articles.

You are the child harness. And you did just prove that.

You know what really bugs me though is that no one stood up and called you on the carpet for this. You overtly slandered me. And virtually no one said a word. I would never have stood by and let that happen to someone else here. Anyone else here. I really don't get that. I'm leaving rather than ruin this thread or waste more time with this. I would think that people here would recognize that for what it is and note for your personal edification that this series of events should never be allowed to happen again.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A Realistic Look at 2011: Part III : Have you ever read ANY BOOKS Harness? Ever?

Yes. One or Two. Or two hundred. Or... Didn't connect Moria to how you conveniently blocked all UR posts on UR home page.

You waited a while until after you thought I was gone to post more drivel

What wait? I don't start posting until late afternoon/evening PT.
    You just noticed?

but let the record show that  AFTER SEVERAL DAYS OF BS FROM YOU, AND EVEN ACTIONABLE SLANDER

Slander defamation: "false statements that injures someone's reputation". This is where you live. Making false accusations toward players with no tangible proof.  I have the proof, thus my accusation of UR statement is true.

YOU DIDN'T HAVE THE GOODS AND YOU PROVED NOTHING WHEN YOU ACCUSED ME OF THE SOFTY STATEMENT. THEN YOU EFFECTIVELY TRIED TO EXTORT $500 OUT OF ME TO CLEAR MY NAME.  THAT IS A FACT. DEAL WITH IT THE REST OF YOUR WORTHLESS LIFE.

NO. You said "Put up or shut up". I then offered you a wager. If you are so sure the statement isn't true, why did you pass up a chance to make $500.00?
    Slander is accusing me of extortion when you are too stupid to know the difference

I am not the one who is pouting and threatening to leave every other post. You are. If I couldn't deliver the goods, why would I stay and offer a $500.00 wager?
    Why don't you get off UR lazy azz and do your own leg work. The statement and context are plain as day. Why leave? Find UR own truth and be man enough to own up to it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]For the record, I'll come back here any time I want to come back here.

Who gives a sh*t whether you come or go. I do think this board will survive either way. In fact, I doubt the difference will be acknowledged.

I just don't want to waste more time with you, or hurt this thread

You've already wasted time and it's a bit late to worry about this thread.

I do hope though that everyone here sees what a low life you are. To accuse someone of wishing someone dead and then not back it up with any proof, after you said unequivocally that you had it. Making everyone here actually think you were telling the truth, and that you had proof, when you clearly were not telling the truth and you didn't have proof. I think people here now know who is the one who got slandered here. Baseless accusations in a public forum are slander

I do believe the few still following this thread know the truth. They see who the child is: The one who rants and runs or keeps threatening to run.
    You are the poster child for slander. I can't even imagine what erratic discriminatory behavior a parasite like you is capable of off this board.

Not commenting on documented sportswriter articles

Of course not. Why further expose bottom-of-the-barrel scraping white-hoods like yourself to justify defaming others.

You are the child harness. And you did just prove that. You know what really bugs me though is that no one stood up and called you on the carpet for this. You overtly slandered me. And virtually no one said a word. I would never have stood by and let that happen to someone else here. Anyone else here. I really don't get that.

That's because they probably recall the statement and don't want to make you look more the fool. Most here know what you are capable of when you get emotional. Or just maybe they can fight there own battles and know this doesn't involve them.

You also whined and pouted when no one would save poor little Boom when Ex-P made you look small. I looked the other way for years when you would openly slander any given player. Made me sick. I mistakenly should have called you out long ago. You do nothing but whine, like the b*tch you are, when you are asked to be held accountable for your actions or your immature behavior.

I'm leaving rather than ruin this thread or waste more time with this.

What's this, UR 5th threat? Your word is as worthless as you are.

I would think that people here would recognize that for what it is and note for your personal edification that this series of events should never be allowed to happen again.

Here's a new flash: Until you do your own research, put UR money where your big mouth is, or own up to the truth about yourself, this will never end. And I'm betting others will eventually call you out for similar if you continue to make a jerk of yourself.

It's no wonder you rarely stray from two or three threads.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

I do remember Boomerangs comment about Softlaw because it really surprised me at the time.  I don't recall the exact wording.  But I think it was something like this: 'I've had it with the guy.  I couldn't care less if he lives or dies at this point'.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boomerangsdotcom. Show Boomerangsdotcom's posts

[QUOTE]I do remember Boomerangs comment about Softlaw because it really surprised me at the time.  I don't recall the exact wording.  But I think it was something like this: 'I've had it with the guy.  I couldn't care less if he lives or dies at this point'.
    Posted by Hfxsoxnut[/QUOTE]
    Even if that was what was stated, and I have no idea if it is, that is a long way from "wishing someone would die" now isn't it. Thanks for the note hfxsoxnut. Harness says he has the goods, says he will wait until the most damaging opportunity...etc. Won't "prove" it unless I put up $500...etc. 

He has absolutely slandered me with ZERO proof given. All I want is the proof or for him to shut up. Is that too much to ask?

I gave these guys a week to go through my posts. He said he "had the goods" and was just waiting. Didn't need access to my posts...etc. And basically had nothing. 

Thanks Hfxsoxnut. I just want the truth. Softlaw has been a royal pain in my rear since I've been here. The very first day here he called me a moron. Argued incessantly. If a few things were said in the heat of the discussion which were impolite fine but I never wished him dead. Period.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

The 1st thing softlaw ever said to me was "Fortunately nobody here cares what you think."

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boomerangsdotcom. Show Boomerangsdotcom's posts

Who here has not been insulted by softlaw? Let's put this in perspective. 

I've tried TWICE to give harness and expitch the last word. Both times they blew right past those opportunities with rants. There is no other way to end this rather than to leave. I have no time to put up with this nonsense. Should any of us have to? What if this happened to you? 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tom-uk. Show tom-uk's posts

[QUOTE]I do remember Boomerangs comment about Softlaw because it really surprised me at the time.  I don't recall the exact wording.  But I think it was something like this: 'I've had it with the guy.  I couldn't care less if he lives or dies at this point'.

Sounds like a whole lot a nothing to worry about.

I am sure that carpet bagging, ambulance chasing, homophobic polemicist will still sleep at night.

Now get back to important stuff like seventh starters, astrology, and male menopause.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boomerangsdotcom. Show Boomerangsdotcom's posts

If HARNESS HAS PROOF THAT I WISHED SOFTY DEAD, PROVE IT OR SHUT UP.

I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO PAY HIM MONEY.

I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT.

I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO LEAVE THE FORUM TO PUT A STOP TO IT.

HARNESS SHOULD EITHER PROVE IT OR SHUT UP.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boomerangsdotcom. Show Boomerangsdotcom's posts

This sounds like something I might say. I don't think I would say "I wish he would die". Big difference.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Hijole!

I wish the mods would just put this tread out of its misery.

I'm still not sure why this thread was chosen as the end of the "never-ending saga".

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Nothing Boom says in his emotional state should surprise.

You're half right. Near verbatim. But he followed it up with a statement that I called him out on. The one you stated was simply a by-product of the heated exchange between Softy and him...and others. It was a nasty exchange.

I pointed out the follow-up statement was in really bad taste and I was alluding to how I felt Boom should have deleted it or altered it (it's a bannable offense on this board). He retorted to the fact it was how he felt and he wasn't gonna change it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]If HARNESS HAS PROOF THAT I WISHED SOFTY DEAD, PROVE IT OR SHUT UP. I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO PAY HIM MONEY. I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO ARGUE ABOUT IT. I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO LEAVE THE FORUM TO PUT A STOP TO IT. HARNESS SHOULD EITHER PROVE IT OR SHUT UP.
    Posted by Boomerangsdotcom[/QUOTE]

You really aren't too bright. What does it take to get through to you?
    I am beginning to feel like I am addressing Softlaw.
    This isn't about the statement. It's about how you are reacting to the very allusion of it. You are completely shut off from your emotional spikes.

You are always quick to make groundless accusations of PED/steroid usage.
    And now that you are raked over the same coals, you respond with
    denial
    childish rants
    initiate gutter talk
    blaming others for not fighting UR battles.

You are so screwed up, you can't even tell the difference between an honest wager and "I shouldn't have to pay money". That unto itself is an admission.

If you believe you never said it, I give you a chance to back UR position.
    That's more than the press does when they blacken reputations via 'guilt by association'.  In the same sense, you might feel vindicated by the fact the exchange brought it out in you. That doesn't excuse anything. Nor does our exchange excuse anything.

When I'm in a baseball debate, I find that very often the only way I can get the other person to "see it", or "get it" is if they draw the same conclusion on their own.

You have a huge sense of denial.
    If you find it on UR own, then there's no denial. Oh, you'll try and pawn it off on the heated exchange, but deep down you'll know the truth about yourself.

If you make a wager believing you are not capable of it...and lose, you will again blame the exchange, but the financial loss will hit home.
    And the truth will seep in.

If I post it and save you the time and expense, you will blame me for
    posting it.
    waiting too long to post it.
    not waiting long enough.
    blaming softlaw.
    Blaming time wasted
    blaming...

Furthermore, if the mods haven't been alerted to this by now, it's just a matter of time. Posting posts of that nature is a ticket out.
    I don't want to be blamed for it, as I was when Pike got axed and Smiley was a victim during the invasion of privacy debacle.
    I could easily be gone as well, since the this issue has escalated to such high proportion.

Despite the fact I think you are truly a basket-case, I don't want to see you banned. I don't want to see myself or anyone banned. What I do  want is for you to be held accountable for your actions beyond that, and to know first-hand how players feel when they are accused in the same fashion. Their guilt or innocence is not the issue. Only those who buy into the rotten garbage the press throws out. To use that to justify similar from yourself only serves to lessen UR own stench.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]Hijole!  I wish the mods would just put this tread out of its misery. I'm still not sure why this thread was chosen as the end of the "never-ending saga".
    Posted by moonslav59[/QUOTE]

Luck of the draw    Undecided