Moon, I did it quickly but overall I looked at it as a list of not just the quality of players but how important they were to building a winning team. Years of control and basically trade value if we are in rebuilding mode. On a different team, say the Rays or Texas, the list might have been very different. It is looking recently like Lavarnway is tanking but his numbers have been great at every other level and as a catcher he doesn't need to hit higher than .260 to be a god value. Most would probably rank him lower.
Buchholz and Pedey are foundational type guys under several more years of control. I like Buchholz's stuff and potential to still be a #1 and the years of control. Pedey is a winner and excellent roll model on the team. Puts up good numbers both offensively and defensively. Several more years of control but mainly a foundational player. See notes below on the rest:
3) Bogaerts ( he might actually stick at SS and be a middle of the order bat. Only 19 still )
4) Middlebrooks ( premium position and potentially good defensively. Possible 30 HR bat at 3rd)
5) Lester ( reasonable control and years of control. Need pitching badly )
6) de la Rosa ( Some might project him as our #1 prospect and we need great pitching )
7) Doubront ( Showed real value as a starter. Might continue to improve with more stamina )
8 ) Barnes ( Great pitching prospect. Again, my premium is starting pitching )
9) Lavarnway ( Premium position prospect, possible middle of the order bat )
10 ) Bradley ( great prospect but little pop. Tools not great but close to mlb. 3 years older than Bogaerts at the same level and with fewer tools. )
11)Cechinni ( 51 sb, solid average and bat, improving fielder at premium position )
12) Swihart ( great athlete. My gut tells me still possibly our best prospect long term + premium positional value. Better defensive potential than originally projected )
13) Morales ( He has put up good numbers this year and he is a pitcher, good contract value )
14) Tazawa ( great numbers but still probably a reliever )
15) Webster ( another pitching prospect with potential. Premium on starting pitching and years of controlability )
Nice take. I guess I don't see as much upside in Doubront as you though, and maybe I am falling for all the Bradley hype as well.