A Realistic View at 2013: Part II

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 808soxfan. Show 808soxfan's posts

Re: A Realistic View at 2013: Part II

In response to moonslav59's comment:

Hey Moon!  Like I was saying.... Drew is a $9M insurance policy... !! (Or maybe you said it)

I never said it, and I hate to quote softy, but it might be AIG Insurance.

Well, we'll see, but hopefully Iggy continues to hit. It would definitely be one of the highlights of 2013 and beyond if Iggy starts at SS.

On Iggy:

1) It's never been about his hitting for me. The kid is a top MLB fielding SS, and that's about all I need to know. I've wanted him as our Starting SS for 2 years.

2) I'm reading about how Iggy's "confidence is boosted" by his "laser shot". I don't think he has ever had confidence issues, but I'm sure he can't help read the papers.

3) To me, any hitting is just icing on the cake, but even without the hitting- it's still a darn good cake.

4) $9M was a waste. You add that to the $26.5M/2 deal for Dempster and we could have gotten maybe 5 years of McCarthy and Marcum, and traded Doubront with a couple relievers (or Salty if we aren't going to extend him) for another valuable piece.

Then we can tell XB to get comfortable at a corner.

I have been saying XB should be moved to 3B and maybe a lilttle 1B this year, but I'm fine with giving him another year to show SS defense improvement, but he needs to be told that he has to show it this year or else.

I absolutely agree about Iggy being the best SS choice only on his defensive skills. Offense is a bonus.

I'll be crushed if he has a good spring and he still gets sent down. To me, that is a lot worse than having a $9M bench player taking reps at 2nd and SS as Iggy or Pedey needs rest. I'd hate to say it but if Iggy plays well, hopefully they eat some of Drew's contract and move him before the season. Too early to tell but the signs are positive.

Between XB and WMB, it seems that XB has the better arm, so maybe WMB moves to 1st? That would be a debate for next off-season.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsoxProspects. Show RedsoxProspects's posts

I think Xander has already shown that he can stick at SS. Everyone thinking he will move off SS any time soon is probably mistaken. Why would they really want to do that if he is projected to be about average defensively? He still gets sent down of course but he stays at SS IMO.

I loved his last AB today. Hung in there well to stroke the curve to CF.

Iglesias has had some mlb PT by now right. We probably don't blow a year of control if he makes the team, or any more than we would have lost anyway if he came up at some point this year. I have no problem with him going to the minors and getting a little PT at 2nd and some more AB and steady PT but I also think it's ok to bring him up as the reserve middle infielder later on or as cover at SS for an injury. He'd benefit more from his time in mlb in my opinion before the end of this year.

I know that virtually everyone here would disagree with me but I've always been confident he will eventually hit. He has always had a good stroke fundementally and good bat speed. I think the conditioning and added strength was just what the doctor ordered.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to RedsoxProspects' comment:

I think Xander has already shown that he can stick at SS. Everyone thinking he will move off SS any time soon is probably mistaken. Why would they really want to do that if he is projected to be about average defensively? He still gets sent down of course but he stays at SS IMO.

Iglesias has had some mlb PT by now right. We probably don't blow a year of control if he makes the team, or any more than we would have lost anyway if he came up at some point this year. I have no problem with him going to the minors and getting a little PT at 2nd and some more AB and steady PT but I also think it's ok to bring him up as the reserve middle infielder later on or as cover at SS for an injury. He'd benefit more from his time in mlb in my opinion before the end of this year.

I know that virtually everyone here would disagree with me but I've always been confident he will eventually hit. He has always had a good stroke fundementally and good bat speed. I think the conditioning and added strength was just what the doctor ordered.

I've been saying the same thing, and FWIW Arnie Beyeler agrees. "Jose hit .300 the last month before he got called up, he barreled balls up and drove the ball well," Beyeler said. "He really swung the bat well this year throughout, but the numbers didn't show it. He finally got a few to fall the last month."

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

XB has not proven he is ML average in fielding at SS yet.

Iggy was an International FA signing, so I am not sure the years of team control works the same way as other players.

I think he will hit eventually as well, but my difference in opinion from most here is that I do not think he needs to hit well to be a plus SS in MLB.

I know that if XB gets to be an average fielding SS and hits like many think he can, he will be viewed as a plus SS as well. I get the positional  comparative added value of having a SS that can rake, but I'd still rather have an excellent fielding SS and XB or Middlebrooks at 3B or 1B (whoever wins out at 3B, the other goes to 1B).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

I've been saying the same thing, and FWIW Arnie Beyeler agrees. "Jose hit .300 the last month before he got called up, he barreled balls up and drove the ball well," Beyeler said. "He really swung the bat well this year throughout, but the numbers didn't show it. He finally got a few to fall the last month."

He has had 2 tiny MLB sample sizes over the last 2 years. 

We can learn basically nothing from either one.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsoxProspects. Show RedsoxProspects's posts

No one knows for sure if Iglesias will ever hit but he hit over .300 in Cuba and hit well in the lower minors. He has had to overome a lot of injuries which have held him back. He has always been projected for good bat speed and his hitting fundementals look good. A little strength should help him and he just turned 23. People have given up on him prematurely IMO. The biggest problem with Iglesias has always been the near non existent pop in his bat. If that changes he will draw more walks and do more damage up at the plate. Pitchers have absolutely no reason not to pitch to him. That added strength he is bringing to ST should really help. He had an ISO of .040 last year even in AAA ball. That is horrific. Compare that to Xander's .272, or in Bryce Harper territory. There is a HUGE difference between the power projections in both prospects.

Regarding Xander, he is worth a ton more at SS if he can field acceptably there, and it looks right now that he will be able to. He's only 20 years old and has lots of time to improve as a fielder. And he's not that bad already. If that kid pans out according to projections he could be BETTER than Pedroia. His minor league numbers are WAY BETTER than Pedroia's were. That level of pop and overall hittting ability as an average fielding SS puts him in truly elite territory. We need to keep in mind that he is STILL 20 years old in AA ball already putting up tremendous numbers. 

He could still tank of course but the other thing to remember is that this kid really hasn't had a lot of PT growing up in Aruba. He wasn't part of an advanced baseball development program until he was signed by the Sox. He was extremely raw and is still learning. But you can't teach his overall aptitude. The kid is off the charts.

If both Iglesias and Xander pan out, and I think both will, then we trade someone. We should not throw away that added value. Both would be worth at least 30-40% more at SS and it's not like Middlebrooks is going anywhere soon. For example, Bogaerts is probably worth a Bauer right now, probably worth more. He's not worth a Bundy but he is worth an elite pitching prospect right now.

By the way, I loved the stroke Middlebrooks showed in yesterday's game taking that ball to RF. He just looks for real in every way.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsoxProspects. Show RedsoxProspects's posts

Iggy's HR yesterday was on an 84 mph "fastball" up and in. That is gopher material. It proves nothing really. I still like his chances though.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Iggy's HR yesterday was on an 84 mph "fastball" up and in. That is gopher material. It proves nothing really. I still like his chances though.

No it doesn't.....but it still proves he had the power to put one over the wall after we've been old he's added strength.  That should mean something.  Yes, pitch recognition against better pitching will ultimately determine is success as a hitter, but more strength (even if it's a little) can not be a bad thing.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

No one knows for sure if Iglesias will ever hit but he hit over .300 in Cuba and hit well in the lower minors. He has had to overome a lot of injuries which have held him back. He has always been projected for good bat speed and his hitting fundementals look good. A little strength should help him and he just turned 23. People have given up on him prematurely IMO. The biggest problem with Iglesias has always been the near non existent pop in his bat. If that changes he will draw more walks and do more damage up at the plate. Pitchers have absolutely no reason not to pitch to him. That added strength he is bringing to ST should really help. He had an ISO of .040 last year even in AAA ball. That is horrific. Compare that to Xander's .272, or in Bryce Harper territory. There is a HUGE difference between the power projections in both prospects.

I don't think people have given up on him.. Just have a realistic view on his progression. I am probably one of the biggest downers in regards to Iggy but that doesn't mean I have given up on him. I expect him to progress but i'm not going to just hand him the job when there are better options out there. He is still very young and we can all agree that another year in AAA would do him well.. People like to point his 1 month of decent hitting in AAA prior to his callup but i don't think that warrants a starting job in 2013 (especially considering his body of work -albeit a small SS- once he got to the majors riding a hot bat...) People need to calm down a bit with Iggy, yes his glove is other worldly but we need a complete player not a 1 trick pony.

Regarding Xander, he is worth a ton more at SS if he can field acceptably there, and it looks right now that he will be able to. He's only 20 years old and has lots of time to improve as a fielder. And he's not that bad already. If that kid pans out according to projections he could be BETTER than Pedroia. His minor league numbers are WAY BETTER than Pedroia's were. That level of pop and overall hittting ability as an average fielding SS puts him in truly elite territory. We need to keep in mind that he is STILL 20 years old in AA ball already putting up tremendous numbers. 

He could still tank of course but the other thing to remember is that this kid really hasn't had a lot of PT growing up in Aruba. He wasn't part of an advanced baseball development program until he was signed by the Sox. He was extremely raw and is still learning. But you can't teach his overall aptitude. The kid is off the charts.

XB looks great, even better considering how raw he is as a talent, like you said. I will be keeping an eye on him in the WBC and into the season. I can't wait for him to get to AAA so i can scope him out when the Pawsox come to town

If both Iglesias and Xander pan out, and I think both will, then we trade someone. We should not throw away that added value. Both would be worth at least 30-40% more at SS and it's not like Middlebrooks is going anywhere soon. For example, Bogaerts is probably worth a Bauer right now, probably worth more. He's not worth a Bundy but he is worth an elite pitching prospect right now.

By the way, I loved the stroke Middlebrooks showed in yesterday's game taking that ball to RF. He just looks for real in every way.

with 1B only locked up for 1 year we can definitely keep WMB, Iggy and XB on the starting roster in 2014 and onwards if they all pan out. Iggy at SS and the better fielder between WMB/XB at 3B with the oddman manning 1B. I don't think XB will end up in the OF though.. the Sox seem pretty adamant about keeping him in the IF. They even told the Netherlands not to start him in the OF during the WBC

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Boom (and otehrs), if XB becomes an average fielding SS at best by the time he is ready to move to the bigs, but could be a top 6-9 fielding 3Bman, would you still keep him at SS?

If the XB move to 3B also improves our fielding at 1B by replacing Naps with Middlebrooks, would that tip the balance to make the switches?

Does it matter if Iggy becomes a plus at SS before we decide to make these moves?

This season might help answer a few of these questions, but the decision might come sooner than many here think it might. 

The SS position will be closely watched at every level our system. There's a lot to watch.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Boom (and otehrs), if XB becomes an average fielding SS at best by the time he is ready to move to the bigs, but could be a top 6-9 fielding 3Bman, would you still keep him at SS?

If the XB move to 3B also improves our fielding at 1B by replacing Naps with Middlebrooks, would that tip the balance to make the switches?

Does it matter if Iggy becomes a plus at SS before we decide to make these moves?

This season might help answer a few of these questions, but the decision might come sooner than many here think it might. 

The SS position will be closely watched at every level our system. There's a lot to watch.

i would say Iggy is a key factor in making that decision. If we can get average (or close to average) offensive positional numbers from Iggy then i would move XB to a corner. Especially considering that Naps is only here on a 1 year deal and we will have the luxury of positional flexibility between XB and WMB.

If Iggy doesn't learn to hit then XB even with average defense is better than anything we have in house and likely better than what will be on the FA market (Drew, Peralta, Bloomquist seem to be the best FA SS for next year). Then we leave WMB at 3B and can sign a FA 1Bman to fill that void (Morse, Hart, Naps, Morales, Morneau, Youk?? Konerko??).

If Iggy doesn't work out and XB CANT field the SS position at the MLB level then him and WMB can man 1B/3B and we sign a stopgap SS until marerro, Lin, Iggy or others are ready..

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

i would say Iggy is a key factor in making that decision. If we can get average (or close to average) offensive positional numbers from Iggy then i would move XB to a corner. Especially considering that Naps is only here on a 1 year deal and we will have the luxury of positional flexibility between XB and WMB.

If Iggy doesn't learn to hit then XB even with average defense is better than anything we have in house and likely better than what will be on the FA market (Drew, Peralta, Bloomquist seem to be the best FA SS for next year). Then we leave WMB at 3B and can sign a FA 1Bman to fill that void (Morse, Hart, Naps, Morales, Morneau, Youk?? Konerko??).

If Iggy doesn't work out and XB CANT field the SS position at the MLB level then him and WMB can man 1B/3B and we sign a stopgap SS until marerro, Lin, Iggy or others are ready..

Good answer, but personally, I don't feel Iggy needs to hit at "average or close to average" to be a big plus on the field. He will save countless hits and runs, shorten innings and pitch counts, and provide a little more speed on the basepaths.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsoxProspects. Show RedsoxProspects's posts

Xander is putting up the best offensive numbers we have seen in many years from a 20 year old in AA ball. I mean let's put this in perspective. Who has put up better numbers at that young an age at the AA level in the Redsox organization in at least 10 years? Even Ellsbury was 23 or so when he tore up AA ball and then it was with little pop. And Xander is a shortstop. Think of the value we have there. He is looking at least as good as Hanley was in the minors. In fact, better than Hanley was offensively in the minors. 

Leave the kid at SS. He is a foundational player potentially. Even a Bryce Harper level talent potentially. Yes, POTENTIALLY that good. I'm not counting on that of course but his career numbers do parallel those of Harper's in the minors. He's a shortstop who can be a middle of the order bat. That is the kind of talent championship teams are built around. Replacing that in free agency could cost over $100 mil if he pans out at his current projection pace. Getting that level of production out of the SS position is a game changer.

I don't care who they have to trade. Leave him at SS. We can get a good hitting 1st baseman for a heck of a lot less exensive talent than Middlebrooks or Bogaerts would potentially represent. If Xander turns out to be a # 3 hitter and Middlebrooks is a # 5 slot guy we still have LF, 1st base and DH for additional middle of the order studs. We need those sorts of players to develop if we are going to be a top level team going forward.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsoxProspects. Show RedsoxProspects's posts

The strongest part of Middlebrook's defensive game is his arm. Do we want to waste that at 1st? The guy had a 95 mph fastball in HS.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 808soxfan. Show 808soxfan's posts

On the other hand, I was reading that Farrell likes to employ a shift on left handers and have the 3rd baseman in the SS hole. He did that alot in Toronto. Having essentially two SS's at SS and 3rd would allow him to employ that more often. Not sure what WMB projects defensively at third. I understand that WMB can throw a laser from 3rd to 1st, but can he cover as much ground as XB?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Xander is putting up the best offensive numbers we have seen in many years from a 20 year old in AA ball. I mean let's put this in perspective. Who has put up better numbers at that young an age at the AA level in the Redsox organization in at least 10 years? Even Ellsbury was 23 or so when he tore up AA ball and then it was with little pop. And Xander is a shortstop. Think of the value we have there. He is looking at least as good as Hanley was in the minors. In fact, better than Hanley was offensively in the minors. 

Leave the kid at SS. He is a foundational player potentially. Even a Bryce Harper level talent potentially. Yes, POTENTIALLY that good. I'm not counting on that of course but his career numbers do parallel those of Harper's in the minors. He's a shortstop who can be a middle of the order bat. That is the kind of talent championship teams are built around. Replacing that in free agency could cost over $100 mil if he pans out at his current projection pace. Getting that level of production out of the SS position is a game changer.

I don't care who they have to trade. Leave him at SS. We can get a good hitting 1st baseman for a heck of a lot less exensive talent than Middlebrooks or Bogaerts would potentially represent. If Xander turns out to be a # 3 hitter and Middlebrooks is a # 5 slot guy we still have LF, 1st base and DH for additional middle of the order studs. We need those sorts of players to develop if we are going to be a top level team going forward.

I'm not saying XB will never become an above average fielding SS, but if he becomes the hitter you seem to think he will be, then he can be a huge plus anywhere he plays, so why not play him where he is best suited? If that turns out to be 3B, 1B OF or SS, then that is where he should eventually end up. Playing SS might actually take something away from his hitting, but that is hard to quantify.

I love the idea of having a SS or Catcher that can hit. They are usually poor offensive positions, and if you can get big production from those positions, then you make big gains on most clubs you are playing, however, those two positions mean so much on defense that you have to weigh the gains vs the loss. Assuming there might be a loss on defense with XB at SS, I don't see the big positional comparative advantage of keeping him there outweighing the loss on defense, but this year should tell us a lot about his defensive development, and perhaps his play will make the decision for Ben obvious- one way or the other. Also, the offensive production at 3B in recent years has been pretty low, so having XB at 3B could give us a huge gain there, and solve our 1B issue by moving Middlebrooks to 1B. Then, we'd have a very cheap solution at 3B and 1B which would free up more money to spend on the pitching staff and OF. Imagine the savings over 4-6 years we'd realize with Iggy, XB, and WMB at 3 of our 4 IF positions.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

The strongest part of Middlebrook's defensive game is his arm. Do we want to waste that at 1st? The guy had a 95 mph fastball in HS.

Then put XB at 1B, if he fails to show adequate growth at SS over the next year or two.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

If Wright plays on the big club this year, I feel sorry for Salty. Wake really messed him up. (Maybe they'll have Ross catch him.)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Then put XB at 1B, if he fails to show adequate growth at SS over the next year or two.

Actually XB has a pretty nice arm too. That's why I think if he moves off SS, LF is probably the best fit.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to carnie's comment:

Actually XB has a pretty nice arm too. That's why I think if he moves off SS, LF is probably the best fit.

i don't think so. the FO seems pretty determined to keep him out of the OF. and i gotta think, if the FO doesn't think he is suited for the OF then they are probasbly right.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

In response to carnie's comment:

i don't think so. the FO seems pretty determined to keep him out of the OF. and i gotta think, if the FO doesn't think he is suited for the OF then they are probasbly right.

Not sure if they dont think hes suited for it more than its his potential value at ss. And the fact that his defense has improved the last 2 years there, so theres no reason to move him yet...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

I love the idea of having a SS or Catcher that can hit. They are usually poor offensive positions, and if you can get big production from those positions, then you make big gains on most clubs you are playing, however, those two positions mean so much on defense that you have to weigh the gains vs the loss. Assuming there might be a loss on defense with XB at SS, I don't see the big positional comparative advantage of keeping him there outweighing the loss on defense, but this year should tell us a lot about his defensive development, and perhaps his play will make the decision for Ben obvious- one way or the other. Also, the offensive production at 3B in recent years has been pretty low, so having XB at 3B could give us a huge gain there, and solve our 1B issue by moving Middlebrooks to 1B. Then, we'd have a very cheap solution at 3B and 1B which would free up more money to spend on the pitching staff and OF. Imagine the savings over 4-6 years we'd realize with Iggy, XB, and WMB at 3 of our 4 IF positions.

like i said, for me it's all about Iggy, as long as he can give us SOMETHING close to adequate offensively i'm cool with moving XB to 1B/3B. The worse Iggys bat is the more potent our lineup has to be to make up for it which also plays into my decision. I know you think based solely on his glove that he is already an average SS but i don't share the sentiments..

Iggy HAS to hit, not like ellsbury or pedroia, but he has to give us something. SS is one of the weaker offensive positions so i don't think it's too much to ask of him to give us (or be close to) average SS offenive numbers. If that doesn't happen then i don't see any problems with keeping XB at SS if he proves he can handle the position defensively. As you said, getting production like that from the SS position would give us a HUGE edge over other teams.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jidgef. Show jidgef's posts

I just got internet down here in Fort Myers and I got a ton of emails to catch up on, but here are some of my early reactions to what I've seen and what I've read on here. 

So far Bogearts has been used exclusively at third base, and he has looked good. He has a great swing and the ball explodes off his bat. But he needs more plate discipline which he will get with at least a half-season in AAA where I think he goes. Where he'll play there is anybody's guess, but if the front office is watching the same Iggy that I'm watching, then Bogie plays a corner.

Iggy looks transformed, about 10 pounds heavier and well-muscled. He definitely came here to win a job and his shortstop play has been spectacular. Although at the Rays game when he came in I was explaining to my father-in-law that he's a great fielder who can't hit. So doesn't he commit a throwing error on his first chance then proceed to hit a two-run bomb. Made me look smart! If I'm running the team, he is my starting shortstop, hands down.

Jackie Bradley Jr. is a bona-fide stud! He will not only be starting in our outfield before this season is over, but he will win batting titles and gold gloves. Watching him track fly balls is a treat, even during BP.

Victorino is so much better than anyone we had in RF last year that every pitcher should be buying him dinner. He looks like a bottom of the order bat though.

Lackey threw real well and looked like a new man, same with Lester, although I only saw Lester throw from a distance and not in a game.

Nava is working a ton at first base and looks decent there, although Carp arrived today. Overbay looks like the odd man out. And Gomez is crushing the ball, but his one and only position is DH. Of course they are all getting extra reps because Napoli is still taking it slow.

The entire roster is much more engaged in the entire spring training process than they were last year. The attitude problems have been fixed, now we wait and see if they can play.

And finally, on a humorous note, Pedroia should be okay as long as doesn't have to face that nasty Northeastern pitching staff.

More to come in the next few days.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to jidgef's comment:

I just got internet down here in Fort Myers and I got a ton of emails to catch up on, but here are some of my early reactions to what I've seen and what I've read on here. 

So far Bogearts has been used exclusively at third base, and he has looked good. He has a great swing and the ball explodes off his bat. But he needs more plate discipline which he will get with at least a half-season in AAA where I think he goes. Where he'll play there is anybody's guess, but if the front office is watching the same Iggy that I'm watching, then Bogie plays a corner.

Iggy looks transformed, about 10 pounds heavier and well-muscled. He definitely came here to win a job and his shortstop play has been spectacular. Although at the Rays game when he came in I was explaining to my father-in-law that he's a great fielder who can't hit. So doesn't he commit a throwing error on his first chance then proceed to hit a two-run bomb. Made me look smart! If I'm running the team, he is my starting shortstop, hands down.

Jackie Bradley Jr. is a bona-fide stud! He will not only be starting in our outfield before this season is over, but he will win batting titles and gold gloves. Watching him track fly balls is a treat, even during BP.

Victorino is so much better than anyone we had in RF last year that every pitcher should be buying him dinner. He looks like a bottom of the order bat though.

Lackey threw real well and looked like a new man, same with Lester, although I only saw Lester throw from a distance and not in a game.

Nava is working a ton at first base and looks decent there, although Carp arrived today. Overbay looks like the odd man out. And Gomez is crushing the ball, but his one and only position is DH. Of course they are all getting extra reps because Napoli is still taking it slow.

The entire roster is much more engaged in the entire spring training process than they were last year. The attitude problems have been fixed, now we wait and see if they can play.

And finally, on a humorous note, Pedroia should be okay as long as doesn't have to face that nasty Northeastern pitching staff.

Thanks for the update!! good to hear some first hand analysis.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jidgef. Show jidgef's posts

In response to selenium-'s comment:

In response to jidgef's comment:

Great synopsis and thank you. My only complaint is when you pretend to surmise the attitude problem of last year since you were not there in the clubhouse or dugout - or were you.  LOL, we will never know.

I was at every spring training game and it was obvious from day one that the team had zero respect for their manager. When Valentine spoke, players rolled their eyes and talked to each other inside their gloves. I spent a lot of time within a few yards of their dugout.

Sections
Shortcuts