A Realistic View at 2013: Part II

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Re: A Realistic View at 2013: Part II

Saw the last two games at Fenway.

Napoli is heating up as I felt he might (see other threads).

Great to see Lester coming around when we need it.

Doubront pitched very well tonight, but didn't help himself too much fielding the bunt.

Let's hope Lackey can be the stopper in game 4. Hellickson is pitching well, but if I were a betting man, I'd bet the Sox.

Sox4ever

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Big game today!

Go Sox!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Crit, give me a call about the Sea Dogs game this Sunday.

Sox4ever

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasko2248. Show jasko2248's posts

In response to moonslav59's comment:

Sox4ever

Moon, your attempts to keep this "realistic" thread on the front page were pathetic before the season started...Now, it's just annoying..Start another "realstic" thread, or "don't."  Either way, stop this one.  You aren't going to win an award for the most boring, egomaniacal thread in the history of blogging...

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to jasko2248's comment:

In response to moonslav59's comment:

Sox4ever

Moon, your attempts to keep this "realistic" thread on the front page were pathetic before the season started...Now, it's just annoying..Start another "realstic" thread, or "don't."  Either way, stop this one.  You aren't going to win an award for the most boring, egomaniacal thread in the history of blogging...

I'll start one when I'm good and ready. Avoid it if you wish. My ego will be intact with or without your input.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

AL East  W     L   PCT    GB     

Rays         62  42 .596     - 

Red Sox    62  43 .590   0.5    

Orioles      58  47 .552   4.5    

Yankees    54  50 .519   8.0 

Blue Jays  47   56 .456  14.5 

Two things great about Tampa being in first place -

1) Each time they beat the Yanks the Yanks fall another game back

2) It means the Yanks are not in 1st place! 

I used to think the Yanks still were the team to beat, but I'm losing that feeling more and more each day.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Hey Moon!

How's life? I had a question for ya, is that blowbag Softflaw finally off this site? Hard to know with the amount of times that lying, spinning mentally ill bully has been banned, but popping back in here and there it seems like he may be gone? Obviously 90% of the board despised him.

I stopped being a regular participator here sometime during the 2010 season as Softy and his personal attacks, desruction of all ideas not his own and refusal to admit to the numerous times he was 100% wrong had ruined a site that was once great.

Just checking in to see how it's been here since you are one of the guys I respected so much from '07-'09 when I was in the thick of things.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

Hey Moon!

How's life? I had a question for ya, is that blowbag Softflaw finally off this site? Hard to know with the amount of times that lying, spinning mentally ill bully has been banned, but popping back in here and there it seems like he may be gone? Obviously 90% of the board despised him.

I stopped being a regular participator here sometime during the 2010 season as Softy and his personal attacks, desruction of all ideas not his own and refusal to admit to the numerous times he was 100% wrong had ruined a site that was once great.

Just checking in to see how it's been here since you are one of the guys I respected so much from '07-'09 when I was in the thick of things.

Welcome back. I hope you stick around.

Maybe softy is back under another name, but I haven't figured it out for weeks and weeks. It's been more peaceful with him gone.

Let's bring back the glory days.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Just to revisit our 2012 draft discussion...

Mike Augliera has won his 2nd player of the week award and I believe jamie Callahan has won one also. Buttrey is 3-1 with  a 2.22 ERA in 6 starts. So were starting to see some improvements from a few players fromthe first few rounds. Although not overwhelming, Marrero is hanging between 260-280BA and a 360OPB since finishing his work to graduate from College. Im sure that and adjusting to pro ball had something to do with a rough start last year.

Thats just a few improvements. Im sure we will see more over the next year with more of the 2012 draft class...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

Just to revisit our 2012 draft discussion...

Mike Augliera has won his 2nd player of the week award and I believe jamie Callahan has won one also. Buttrey is 3-1 with  a 2.22 ERA in 6 starts. So were starting to see some improvements from a few players fromthe first few rounds. Although not overwhelming, Marrero is hanging between 260-280BA and a 360OPB since finishing his work to graduate from College. Im sure that and adjusting to pro ball had something to do with a rough start last year.

Thats just a few improvements. Im sure we will see more over the next year with more of the 2012 draft class...

I really do not pay too much attention to greenhorn's first year numbers in professional ball, but it is encouraging to see some of them turning things around a bit.

Sections
Shortcuts