A Reprise

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Re: A Reprise

In Response to Re: A Reprise:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: A Reprise : Beckett, Lester and Bedard and it's "Francona didn't do enough to win". But, with Beckett, Lester and Buchholz, BV get's a free pass from Pumpsie.
    Posted by ThefourBs[/QUOTE]

You really need to learn the English language and how to understand it. If you were literate you would have seen that several of my posts indicated that I am not sure that Valentine should not be fired at the end of the season. No one gets a free pass, especially you when you misquote me due to your inherent hatred-which, as you know, I could not care less about.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A Reprise : You really need to learn the English language and how to understand it. If you were literate you would have seen that several of my posts indicated that I am not sure that Valentine should not be fired at the end of the season. No one gets a free pass, especially you when you misquote me due to your inherent hatred-which, as you know, I could not care less about.
    Posted by pumpsie-green[/QUOTE]

LOL

Yes, I've read some of your hard-hitting analysis of Valentine's performance, with phrases like "he's made some mistakes".

And, yes, you've really gone all out with "Gee, maybe he shouldn't come back" statements.
    Pulling no punches there Pumps.

We'll know you're serious when you come up with one of those oh-so-cute nicknames for him.

And, you are correct. I dislike arrogant bullies.  Sue me.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A Reprise : LOL Yes, I've read some of your hard-hitting analysis of Valentine's performance, with phrases like "he's made some mistakes". And, yes, you've really gone all out with "Gee, maybe he shouldn't come back" statements. Pulling no punches there Pumps. We'll know you're serious when you come up with one of those oh-so-cute nicknames for him. And, you are correct. I dislike arrogant bullies.  Sue me.
    Posted by ThefourBs[/QUOTE]

Your nonsense is getting old. I have a firm policy never to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man.
    You are now on ignore.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A Reprise : Your nonsense is getting old. I have a firm policy never to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man. You are now on ignore.
    Posted by pumpsie-green[/QUOTE]

You can dish it out, but you can't take it.

What a surprise...