A-Rod a Frequent Client of Prostitutes

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Re: A-Rod a Frequent Client of Prostitutes

In response to crix's comment:

Huffington Post:

A-Rod Brought Prostitutes 'Two At A Time, Twice A Week' To Central Park Apartment: REPORT

With A-Rod fighting for his professional life at MLB headquarters again this week, his personal life was back in the tabloids. In his latest scandal, the New York Yankees' slugger has been accused ofhiring prostitutes by the pair in an upcoming book.

According to an excerpt from "House of Outrageous Fortune: Fifteen Central Park West, the World's Most Powerful Address" by Michael Gross obtained by the New York Post, staff at the upscale Manhattan building were Rodriguez lived were aware that he hired prostitutes.

“He got hookers all the time," an unnamed building worker told Gross, according to the Post. "Usually two at a time, two times a week. One time he had two go up, they came down and left, and 10 minutes later, Cameron Diaz walks in.”

A spokesman for Rodriguez, Ron Berkowitz, refuted the account contained in the excerpt to the Post and the New York Daily News.

“The allegations concerning prostitutes are 100% false, and therefore the author of the book cannot possibly have a single shred of evidence to back them up,” Berkowitz told the Daily News.

This isn't the first time that Rodriguez has been connected to call girls. In March 2009, the Daily News reported that A-Rod had dated Kristin Davis, a former Manhattan madame, citing accounts from former employees of the call-girl agency.

"In regard to Alex, all I can say is our paths have definitely crossed personally and professionally," Davis told the News at the time.

Rodriguez began renting at 15 CPW in February 2010, according to the Daily News. In February 2011, New York Magazine reported that he was moving out to buy a five-bedroom penthouseelsewhere. According to New York, Rodriguez was leaving because his old digs weren't "private enough."

Readers of Gross' upcoming book would likely agree.

just another day of life on Planet Azz-Rod...Sealed

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KRomine. Show KRomine's posts

I never understood why these high profile stars (ARoid, Tiger) who can get any woman they want FOR FREE, would pay for some two bit skank.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from illinoisredsox. Show illinoisredsox's posts

Who cares?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

be warned Crix.  the yankee lovers (see:  zac) will rail you for starting threads like these because:  yankees and their fans are perfect.

me?  i say "well done, sir.  well done"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Sounds like a lot of excess to me.......  The Government should monitor such things......  Really, 2 at a time is pure GREED !!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lasitter. Show lasitter's posts

In response to KRomine's comment:

I never understood why these high profile stars (ARoid, Tiger) who can get any woman they want FOR FREE, would pay for some two bit skank.

From Victor Sweet in "Four Brothers":

"You know what? You don't pay a ho to f*@k you. You pay her to leave."

Prostitutes generally come with no strings attached. (No pun intended.)

And with what he makes, I'm pretty sure A-Rod's getting top shelf service.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Only in da bronx zoo!  AKA The House the Convicted Felon built!  Brilliant!!!!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

See bill, there is a roll for government, besides the military.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

apparently people aren't paying enough attention to arod to know that he has been dating torrie wilson for well over a year now. hello? has anyone ever seen torrie wilson? we are one game away from returning to the world series after winning only 69 games last year and someone starts a rediculous stupid thread like this. kriky!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:

apparently people aren't paying enough attention to arod to know that he has been dating torrie wilson for well over a year now. hello? has anyone ever seen torrie wilson? we are one game away from returning to the world series after winning only 69 games last year and someone starts a rediculous stupid thread like this. kriky!

How many games would we have won this year if the brilliant Cashman didn't steal ARod away from us in February of 2004?  This is certainly relevant to today and something to cheer about.  Especially while we win back to back World Series while the yankees are skunked from the playoffs in back to back seasons.  ARod is the poster boy for the Red Sox rise back to the top of the baseball world and the yankees left wandering through the ruins.  Embrace the moment!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to andrewmitch's comment:

How many games would we have won this year if the brilliant Cashman didn't steal ARod away from us in February of 2004?  This is certainly relevant to today and something to cheer about.  Especially while we win back to back World Series while the yankees are skunked from the playoffs in back to back seasons.  ARod is the poster boy for the Red Sox rise back to the top of the baseball world and the yankees left wandering through the ruins.  Embrace the moment!!!!

xin loi mitch, I'd rather embrace torrie wilson.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In response to andrewmitch's comment:

xin loi mitch, I'd rather embrace torrie wilson.

I hope you're made of LATEX!  You'd be having sex w/ every ho ARod ever did and not to mention, anyone who would do ARod has got to have some nasty track record herself.  If I am on the 25 man roster in da Bronx, I am holding onto my Gatorade Cup very closely to my chest - I do not want to drink where that dirt bag has!!!!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

apparently people aren't paying enough attention to arod to know that he has been dating torrie wilson for well over a year now. hello?

did a book excerpt just come out about this?  no.  but it did about the hookers.

you deny but you are def a yankees fan.  only a MFY fan would know who the heck arod is currently dating. 

btw - you call out the OP for starting this thread but yet you've posted in it twice.  both times "defending" arod. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

I just checked out torrie wilson - she's total trash......Arod is such a pig

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

good for him. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

It's his dough to throw around. If he's done with Cameron Diaz, I'll take his sloppy seconds.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

I dunno....I think I'd rather sleep with the prostitute than Cameron Diaz. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:

Yeah, I never got what the big deal is with her.

And, obviously, she wont do those bad things that A-Rod likes. LOL

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:

Yeah, I never got what the big deal is with her.

And, obviously, she wont do those bad things that A-Rod likes. LOL

boy, nothing spells togetherness quite like an A-Rod thread Tongue OutWink

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Homeboy makes 30 mil a year.  Pretty sure they aren't two-bit skanks.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to slasher9's comment:

apparently people aren't paying enough attention to arod to know that he has been dating torrie wilson for well over a year now. hello?

did a book excerpt just come out about this?  no.  but it did about the hookers.

you deny but you are def a yankees fan.  only a MFY fan would know who the heck arod is currently dating. 

btw - you call out the OP for starting this thread but yet you've posted in it twice.  both times "defending" arod. 

me a fkn yankee fan? sorry bro but I'm more of a wwe fan when it comes to torrie wilson. as for defending arod...........................bwahahahahahahahahaha! don't bogart that bone my friend....pass it over to me.

ma moo di du dit.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

I think he looks at himself in the mirror while he is with a woman anyway.

This guy is so in love with himself there just can't be room for another.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Maybe screwing the Yankees just isn't enough for him

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to lasitter's comment:

From Victor Sweet in "Four Brothers":

"You know what? You don't pay a ho to f*@k you. You pay her to leave."

Prostitutes generally come with no strings attached. (No pun intended.)

And with what he makes, I'm pretty sure A-Rod's getting top shelf service.

Didn't think this would need to be explained... 

Sections
Shortcuts