A-Rod bids to change Yanks fortunes

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smiley-Lives. Show Smiley-Lives's posts

A-Rod bids to change Yanks fortunes

Since the Yankees have looked very old and slow against the Red Sox so far this years, word is out that A-Rod is expecting a special shipment of Dominican boli in an effort to give the ancient Yankees a chancing of avoiding yet another sweep.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

Re: A-Rod bids to change Yanks fortunes

smiley-lives is on targets again.  The yankees are by far the oldest team in baseball and they are playing like it.  They don't have much offense, not one single batter hiting over 300's.  if the traditionals steroids guys begin picking up it will be obviouse the causes.  i just hope the shipments comes in after the series  yanks and sox.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pennasoxfan67. Show pennasoxfan67's posts

Watch out for Graderson.  His HGH/Roid shipment came in before the season started.  How'come the media is so willing to ignore all of the evidence of PEDs in the Yankee clubhouse.  Grandy never, ever hit for this type of power....no he has access to the Yankee cache, and he's Roy Hobbs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from small-package. Show small-package's posts

sox-yanksIII; the return of the mule.
    full tweet to follow with pitchers.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

excellent point penasox, grady only hit 30 once in detroit, how can he do that in NY......we know how, the juicer express is in town.  The evidence is overwelming

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In Response to Re: A-Rod bids to change Yanks fortunes:
    [QUOTE]Papi is the main dealer to HGH, why do you think A-Gon and CC are hitting for now.. They will be caught someday..
    Posted by greatestNYY[/QUOTE]

HGH is not a performance enhancing drug elroy! it helps muscle and tendon to heal at a quicker rate. I never had a problem with Andy Pettite using hgh to help his arm to heal. nor do I have one with bartolo using it to regenerate his shoulder muscles. so now repeat after me: steroids helps an athlete perform better. HGH helps an athlete to "heal" quicker.

big difference.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Serious-work. Show Serious-work's posts

Smiley, good to see you back my friend.  As always you are right on target.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The--Babe---. Show --The--Babe---'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A-Rod bids to change Yanks fortunes : HGH is not a performance enhancing drug elroy! it helps muscle and tendon to heal at a quicker rate. I never had a problem with Andy Pettite using hgh to help his arm to heal. nor do I have one with bartolo using it to regenerate his shoulder muscles. so now repeat after me: steroids helps an athlete perform better. HGH helps an athlete to "heal" quicker. big difference.

Posted by Hammah29r2[/QUOTE]

Then why is HGH banned?

And there is zero proof that Colon used hgh.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from --the--yazzer. Show --the--yazzer's posts

smiley lives, can u dig it? and he has a small package. no surprise there.
    he, also, has a small brain.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-808. Show Bill-808's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A-Rod bids to change Yanks fortunes : Then why is HGH banned? And there is zero proof that Colon used hgh.
    Posted by --The--Babe---[/QUOTE]

LIKE MY DAD ALWAYS TOLD ME "SON, DON'T BE A SH*THEAD, IF IT WALKS LIKE A DUCK AND TALKS LIKE A DUCK, IT'S A DUCK."

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The--Babe---. Show --The--Babe---'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A-Rod bids to change Yanks fortunes : LIKE MY DAD ALWAYS TOLD ME "SON, DON'T BE A SH*THEAD, IF IT WALKS LIKE A DUCK AND TALKS LIKE A DUCK, IT'S A DUCK."

Posted by Bill-808[/QUOTE]

But yet the red flops nation will tell you that manny and papi didn't use PED's because there was no "proof".

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]excellent point penasox, grady only hit 30 once in detroit, how can he do that in NY......we know how, the juicer express is in town.  The evidence is overwelming
    Posted by can-you-dig-it[/QUOTE] 422/379/330______385/372/314......do the math Einstein...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CORRADJ. Show CORRADJ's posts

[QUOTE]Watch out for Graderson.  His HGH/Roid shipment came in before the season started.  How'come the media is so willing to ignore all of the evidence of PEDs in the Yankee clubhouse.  Grandy never, ever hit for this type of power....no he has access to the Yankee cache, and he's Roy Hobbs.
    Posted by pennasoxfan67[/QUOTE]

The problem is consistency in the media. If Jose Bautista is going to be called into question (and he is), then so should Granderson. Otherwise leave them both alone unless there is something of substance to form a basis for an accusation. Right now there isn't.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from fivekatz. Show fivekatz's posts

HGH certainly can be used for performance enhancement. Increased muscle recovery is part of building muscle mass. And when used by a pitcher, he can go longer and more often if a reliever by using HGH.

It is true that HGH does have a place in injury recovery and IMO the fact that it is banned blurs the lines all the more. But there is no doubt that it has "street value" as a PED, Lenny Dykstra wasn't busted with HGH yesterday because he was going to sell it to injured people exclusively, IMHO.

As for Granderson, who knows. He has changed his stance, closing it and dropping his hands which certainly offers an alternative to the which hunt assumption that every player that shows radical improvement must be cheating. By that logic in 1967 Yaz used PEDs.

As for the NYY offense, they still are pretty prolific, though HR dependent. They lead the AL in runs scored but the % of runs scored via the HR (over 50% as of last week) is too high to sustain over 162 games. But anybody who thinks that team can't rake is viewing the world through red (sox) colored glasses.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

come on guys

why play  into pikes hand

we should be celebrating what is baseballs best........................

a nyy / sox series 

and he has you guys talking about the worst of baseball

roids

then again

to each his own

I mean if you guys are nervous and need an excuse

I get it

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pri360. Show pri360's posts

I'm disappointed, but I guess not surprised about how loud the drum is beating over steroid and hgh use. It seems that when certain posters with their many hyphenated names  backed away from the board, the quality of the conversation, even if it was spirited or sometimes better was a lot more substantive than this drivel. It makes it impossible to even have a counterpoint, when all they do is say the same thing over and over under different screen names. To the best of my knowledge there's only one player on the Yankees who has been linked to steroid use and to the best of my knowledge there's only one player on the Sox whose been linked to steroid use. One admitted it, one denied it; ........ so what? Why is this still a story? Aren't there any Sox players whose power numbers are trending better than they ever have in the past? (I can name one.)
    If a player doesn't peak until they're 32 or so, doesn't that mean they're still getting better up until that point? It's the players over 35 that start significantly to improve on their numbers when they're usually in the twilight of their careers that have drawn suspicion in the past. (the Sox have one of them too). The Colon thing, ...... its stem cells, its fully disclosed; and if MLB doesn't find it illegal (which they haven't yet), it will probably be done again and again, by other players ........ count on it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

I am a dissappointed that some so called sox fans refuse to admit to the facts at hand.  how else can it be explained the big HR years of pleayers the don't.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smiley-Lives. Show Smiley-Lives's posts

[QUOTE]I am a dissappointed that some so called sox fans refuse to admit to the facts at hand.  how else can it be explained the big HR years of pleayers the don't.
    Posted by can-you-dig-it[/QUOTE]

Hey, even the prisoners in Guantamano Bay know about the Yankees pharmacy.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from fivekatz. Show fivekatz's posts

[QUOTE]I am a dissappointed that some so called sox fans refuse to admit to the facts at hand.  how else can it be explained the big HR years of pleayers the don't.
    Posted by can-you-dig-it[/QUOTE]You mean like a player who never hit more than 20 HRs hitting 44, who never had more than 100 RBI getting 126 RBI in his 7th year in the AL?

His name was Yaz and the year was 1967 and nobody suggests that Yaz got a decade early pipeline for PEDs.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxmeister. Show soxmeister's posts

If Manny got nailed for PEDs, you can bet they are testing everyone.   They would have found something by now in any of the guys mentioned here were using.

So how about we enjoy that short right field porch tonight, maybe the Sox can put on a Roid-ish display.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pri360. Show pri360's posts

Posted by can-you-dig-it[/QUOTE] more immature, illiterate nonsense. Only one player significantly exceeding his historical home run pace. Consider the following: jeter off pace, swisher off pace, arod off pace, cano on pace, martin ahead of pace, posada off, gardner on pace, teixeira slightly ahead of pace, granderson well ahead of pace. Your spelling tells me you and your vacuous clones don't spend a lot of time thinking about what you put on a page. Thats why nothing you and your ilk write is ever based in fact.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A-Rod bids to change Yanks fortunes : more immature, illiterate nonsense. Only one player significantly exceeding his historical home run pace. Consider the following: jeter off pace, swisher off pace, arod off pace, cano on pace, martin ahead of pace, posada off, gardner on pace, teixeira slightly ahead of pace, granderson well ahead of pace. Your spelling tells me you and your vacuous clones don't spend a lot of time thinking about what you put on a page. Thats why nothing you and your ilk write is ever based in fact.
    Posted by pri360[/QUOTE]

Yet, he always gets responses. He has no need to dwell on facts.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pri360. Show pri360's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A-Rod bids to change Yanks fortunes : Yet, he always gets responses. He has no need to dwell on facts.
    Posted by MikeNagy[/QUOTE]
    Your right, I guess that makes me the clown.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pri360. Show pri360's posts

[QUOTE]If Manny got nailed for PEDs, you can bet they are testing everyone.   They would have found something by now in any of the guys mentioned here were using. So how about we enjoy that short right field porch tonight, maybe the Sox can put on a Roid-ish display.  
    Posted by soxmeister[/QUOTE] Hear - Hear!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

the facts are so obvously, just look at the numbers, it is all there for you and everyone to sea

Sections
Shortcuts