A-Rod bids to change Yanks fortunes

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pri360. Show pri360's posts

Re: A-Rod bids to change Yanks fortunes

In Response to Re: A-Rod bids to change Yanks fortunes:
    [QUOTE]the facts are so obvously, just look at the numbers, it is all there for you and everyone to sea
    Posted by can-you-dig-it[/QUOTE] why don't you give me the numbers? If you can't; would you just go away. I'll wait.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from betterredthandead. Show betterredthandead's posts

The MLBPA refuse to allow testing for HGH. This is what Tiger Woods' Doctor was using on his clients, one of whom was A-Roid.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

I hear the Mule cannot be on Yankee property...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

THe mules wait in the hotel rooms with there medicines and bolli and stuff

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A-Rod bids to change Yanks fortunes : Hey, even the prisoners in Guantamano Bay know about the Yankees pharmacy.
    Posted by Smiley-Lives[/QUOTE]

That Big Papi pharmacy is pretty impressive batting .325 with solid power numbers its like the Big Papi of the old Manny days again!  He was definitely "a little bit careless back in those days" seems hes "careless" again and hes helping his new buddy AGon out!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

Papi has had huge years before so this is no reason to assume steroids use.  It is players likd Gradyson that have these huge hr numbers when they never had it before that is in questioning.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hotrod2. Show hotrod2's posts

The retired Andy Pettitte says he still has no interest in returning to pitch for the New York Yankees this year and beyond.

"I'm not dying to be playing baseball right now," Pettitte said on the Michael Kay Show on ESPN New York 1050. "I'm absolutely loving being home."

Andy Pettitte Listen

Former New York Yankee Andy Pettitte joins The Michael Kay Show live to discuss if he can foresee playing professional baseball again.

When asked specifically by Kay if he will pitch for the Yankees next year or ever again, Pettitte said he doesn't think he will.

"The only thing that would make me pitch again is if I felt this season was over and I felt that I needed to pray and really consider making a decision about changing what I'm doing right now," Pettitte said. "If I missed it so much and I felt in my heart like that was the thing I need to do, I would try to start thinking about it and start considering it again.

"But I'm just telling you right now, I don't think I will ever pitch again."

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-...tory?id=6632495

no help an horizen for yank pitching.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

hotrod2, good post,  yankees definately need the pitching help with that pathetic staff.  Glad to sea Petit is staying away from the raoming pharmacy.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]Papi has had huge years before so this is no reason to assume steroids use.  It is players likd Gradyson that have these huge hr numbers when they never had it before that is in questioning.
    Posted by can-you-dig-it[/QUOTE]

Of course Papi had huge numbers before we all know why duh! Then he slowed down a bit but magically he is putting up big numbers again.....oh wait is it a contract year for Ortiz? what could he be doing to make sure he gets a nice contract with someone next year.....lots of flinstone vitamins should do the trick!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

not you are making accusations with no evidence.  That is a bad way to argue with no point.  it is a fact that gradyson is a small person compared to papi and should not have more power than papi.  Face the facts please.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]not you are making accusations with no evidence.  That is a bad way to argue with no point.  it is a fact that gradyson is a small person compared to papi and should not have more power than papi.  Face the facts please.

Brilliant statement so by that logic Papi has more home runs than Jose Bautista, thanks for explaining that.  The fact is Granderson has never been caught for using PED's, Bautista either for that matter but Papi has!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

he wasn't caught, he was accused.  Did he ever get suspensions for being caught. he has never failed drug tests.  Papi is a natureal hitter.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]he wasn't caught, he was accused.  Did he ever get suspensions for being caught. he has never failed drug tests.  Papi is a natureal hitter.

Or did he just get caught when there wasn't a penalty, I think Ortiz said he was going to do some sort of Anthony Weiner type investigation into the positive result of his test-what ever came of that?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Nothing has been proven against Ortiz, and I take him at his word unlike the pathological lying yanks.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

I love ya bald-predictions.  These yankees fans just don't understand pure logic.  They twist to make it fit what they say is to be true but it makes no sense.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]Nothing has been proven against Ortiz, and I take him at his word unlike the pathological lying yanks.
    Posted by bald-predictions[/QUOTE]

By those standards nothing has been proven against Granderson in fact he has never had a positive test like Ortiz so you must be REALLY certain that Granderson is clean.....you rock!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

the evidence aganst gradyson is overwelming.  Look at his body and believe he can hit 50 hr's is  a season with that swing is not logical thinking way.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]the evidence aganst gradyson is overwelming.  Look at his body and believe he can hit 50 hr's is  a season with that swing is not logical thinking way.

I just know that he has not tested positive like David Ortiz I mean the facts are the facts.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

you're really reaching there...who thinks or even claimed he would hit 50 HR's?....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

you keep ignoring the evidence, how can anyone had a intelligent discushon with you like this talking.  yankees are proven cheaters.
    Here is the new yankees trainer with his inventon the juce weasal

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

[QUOTE]you keep ignoring the evidence, how can anyone had a intelligent discushon with you like this talking.  yankees are proven cheaters. Here is the new yankees trainer with his inventon the juce weasal

Wow and Lester just had to go in and throw right at Tex's knee the Sox will do anything or take any substance to get an advantage.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

Texara is just no athletic, he is to slow to get out of the way of a pich.