Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

A-Rod bids to change Yanks fortunes

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from can-you-dig-it. Show can-you-dig-it's posts

Re: A-Rod bids to change Yanks fortunes

Texara is just no athletic, he is to slow to get out of the way of a pich.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

In Response to Re: A-Rod bids to change Yanks fortunes:
    Texara is just no athletic, he is to slow to get out of the way of a pich.
    Posted by can-you-dig-it

Now he hits Russell Martin????? I hope Joba let one fly with AGon up later on that would be terrible.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zack5042. Show zack5042's posts

you keep ignoring the evidence, how can anyone had a intelligent discushon with you like this talking.  yankees are proven cheaters. Here is the new yankees trainer with his inventon the juce weasal
    Posted by can-you-dig-it

Yeah i can't have an intelligent discushon with anyone... In fact i have no clue what a discushon is... But i came here to have a DISCUSSION. Yankees may be proven cheaters but so are the Sox Papi and Manny? Baseball isn't all about size its about knowing how to swing and where to hit the ball.... I am a Red Sox fan and i dont believe Grandy is on Roids. BTW Arods "mule" isn't allowed in the hotels either ;)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

the evidence aganst gradyson is overwelming.  Look at his body and believe he can hit 50 hr's is  a season with that swing is not logical thinking way.
    Posted by can-you-dig-it

Just the opposite Einstein; steroids wouldn't be consistent with a string-bean body. Case in point: Aaron, Gehrig, Maris, DiMag, Ott, Mays, McCovey, Mattingly, TW; not that he's in their class.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Nothing has been proven against Ortiz, and I take him at his word unlike the pathological lying yanks.
    Posted by bald-predictions

Telly=others here=Smiley, who I'm starting to think, needs help.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

not smiley, chain steve. good game tonight.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

not smiley, chain steve. good game tonight.
    Posted by bald-predictions

I'm not convinced, but I'll take your word for it for now.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Thanks steve, I've always been straight with you, but I can't speak for the others.
    chain.

Sections
Shortcuts