A-Rod Facing Knee Surgery

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jete02fann. Show Jete02fann's posts

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from small-package. Show small-package's posts

Re: A-Rod Facing Knee Surgery

maybe they can just do the colon injection in it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jete02fann. Show Jete02fann's posts

Bob Klapisch
    by Buster_ESPN

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

He should have the surgery.  They didn't miss Jeter when he was out, and I don't think they'd miss ARod.  Sometimes it's a good thing to send a message to the other players that they need to pick up their game for a month.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

I SEE HIM BEING SET UP BY THE YANKS. Y WOULD U NOT GET ON THE SAME PAGE BEFORE PUTTING HIM ON THE SPOT. IF HE HAS SURGERY, WELL IT COULD HAVE WAITED. IF HE DOESNT, Y DID HE POSTPONE IT.. YANKS ARE ALWAYS THE DRAMA QUEENS. he should have the surgery. boy i recall the days when a-roid's backside was taken care of by his omnipotent "cousin" who made sure speed and power wwere never issues. what happened? like his body is breaking down.. i dont think he will see age 42 or 700 HRs..yanks need to give mariano and posada q0 year extensions as well... perhaps cano, and 5 each for posada and mariano..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: A-Rod Facing Knee Surgery:
    maybe they can just do the colon injection in it.
    Posted by small-package
    u sir are a weiner!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

He should have the surgery.  They didn't miss Jeter when he was out, and I don't think they'd miss ARod.  Sometimes it's a good thing to send a message to the other players that they need to pick up their game for a month.
    Posted by Joebreidey

A-Rod should opt for surgery. Like the Sox, the Yankees are all about winning a title. Without him at 100%, the Yankee have no chance: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/yankees/2011/07/08/2011-07-08_alex_rodriguezs_knee_problems_force_yankees_slugger_to_sit_out_next_weeks_allsta.html

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

One of the biggest problems with him not hitting Hrs is one of the main reasons the Yankees signed him to that ridiculous, bidding against themselves, contract... His eventual HR king title is in serious jeapordy and so is all the hype and plubicity associated with it !! Being 136 Hrs shy of the mark and at the rate of 1 HR every 22 games the Yanks would Have to extend his Contract for another, roughly, 12 or 13 years !! However, I'm guessing the Yankees will do it !! LOL

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

In Response to A-Rod Facing Knee Surgery:
    A-Rod Facing Knee Surgery By TYLER KEPNER /New York Times We interrupt the Derek Jeter 3,000 watch for some news with potentially much more importance for the 2011 Yankees: Alex Rodriguez has a meniscus tear in his right knee. Manager Joe Girardi characterized the tear as “slight,” and said Rodriguez has two options. He can play through the discomfort and have surgery after the season, or have surgery now and miss “around a month.” In any case, Rodriguez will not play in the final two games of this weekend’s series against Tampa Bay. Rodriguez has played 22 games since his last home run, on June 11, hitting .333 with a .387 on-base percentage. But his speed and power have been obviously hampered. He has gone 85 at-bats without a home run, the longest single-season stretch of his career. “I just don’t think he has the drive in his back side that he needs to have to be the power hitter he’s capable of being,” Girardi said. “I still think he can be productive and get his base hits, but I don’t think you’re seeing him necessarily drive the ball as much.” Rodriguez, who had a magnetic resonance imaging exam on Friday, will be replaced by Eduardo Nunez. The veteran Eric Chavez has been out since early May with a foot injury, and now he is dealing with back problems.
    Posted by Jete02fann

======================================================
      They should go ahead and have his tubes tied while theyy`re at it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

I SEE HIM BEING SET UP BY THE YANKS. Y WOULD U NOT GET ON THE SAME PAGE BEFORE PUTTING HIM ON THE SPOT. IF HE HAS SURGERY, WELL IT COULD HAVE WAITED. IF HE DOESNT, Y DID HE POSTPONE IT.. YANKS ARE ALWAYS THE DRAMA QUEENS. he should have the surgery. boy i recall the days when a-roid's backside was taken care of by his omnipotent "cousin" who made sure speed and power wwere never issues. what happened? like his body is breaking down.. i dont think he will see age 42 or 700 HRs..yanks need to give mariano and posada q0 year extensions as well... perhaps cano, and 5 each for posada and mariano..
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

Not really; they actually tried to play it down. Are the RS Drama Queens for their injuries as well? This is kind of what I would expect for someone who declares Jeter to be better than Musial & Speaker. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

One of the biggest problems with him not hitting Hrs is one of the main reasons the Yankees signed him to that ridiculous, bidding against themselves, contract... His eventual HR king title is in serious jeapordy and so is all the hype and plubicity associated with it !! Being 136 Hrs shy of the mark and at the rate of 1 HR every 22 games the Yanks would Have to extend his Contract for another, roughly, 12 or 13 years !! However, I'm guessing the Yankees will do it !! LOL
    Posted by ALaGatorAL

Agreed about the contract, it's mystifying and downright stupid. However, You really expect that HR rate (90 AB) to continue?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In Response to Re: A-Rod Facing Knee Surgery : Agreed about the contract, it's mystifying and downright stupid. However, You really expect that HR rate (90 AB) to continue?
    Posted by nhsteven

After he opted out, I'd have told him I was taking the amount texas owed them off of my offer.  I'd have offered him $200M and told him to come back when someone else topped it.  There was probably -0- chance anyone else was offering that type of money.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Your-Echo. Show Your-Echo's posts

Good informative, objective OP. It is a shame that it turned into the normal pizzin contest immediately. Thanks for the news Jete. The pot gets stirred in here  by itself since most posters come here to talk smack, argue, and display their ignorance.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

In Response to Re: A-Rod Facing Knee Surgery : Agreed about the contract, it's mystifying and downright stupid. However, You really expect that HR rate (90 AB) to continue?
    Posted by nhsteven

without the Peds... Yes I do !! LOL

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

"Dr. Galea,you have a call"

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: A-Rod Facing Knee Surgery : After he opted out, I'd have told him I was taking the amount texas owed them off of my offer.  I'd have offered him $200M and told him to come back when someone else topped it.  There was probably -0- chance anyone else was offering that type of money.
    Posted by Joebreidey

Exactly.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxmeister. Show soxmeister's posts

Hip goes, knees strain ... he should get the surgery now. 

The AL East is insane, three teams that are arguably the best in MLB fighting all year, and injuries decide their fate.  Sox have their own BIGGER problems with pitchers to deal with.   Yanks can fill in for ARod pretty easilly. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

19. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts