Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

A-Rod negotiating with MLB

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

A-Rod negotiating with MLB

It looks like he's going to take a deal after all.  Which only makes sense.  His position was hopeless.

I have to say MLB seems to have done an excellent job with all of this.  They're getting the suspensions without a lot of legal circus.  They checkmated A-Rod.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Re: A-Rod negotiating with MLB

I am so sick of the A-Rod &^%$!!!!  The guy hasn't been on the field all season.  He had a lousy season last year and even got benched and demoted in the lineup...yet it's the biggest story out there.  The guy is a NON-FACTOR!

It's almost as bad as somebody starting a thread on here about the NON-FACTOR known as Softy.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

It looks like he's going to take a deal after all.  Which only makes sense.  His position was hopeless.

I have to say MLB seems to have done an excellent job with all of this.  They're getting the suspensions without a lot of legal circus.  They checkmated A-Rod.

Arod gave Selig the rope to hang him with.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Dear A-Rod:

Snowden received a temporary asylum to stay in Russia (FU Russia).

You should also pack your bags and head to the Russian capital.

Sincerely,

A Red Sox fan

P.S.  FU

Sections
Shortcuts