a small gift for RSN

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FenwayChuck. Show FenwayChuck's posts

Re: a small gift for RSN

It says that this is a GIFT from the 2006 ED champs....

ARe YOU BRAGGING THAT THE YANKEES HAVE MORE CASES OF ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION THAN ANY OTHER TEAM?   I guess you have my condolensces then.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Guess I have to go to NY to find a purse like that one.

Thanks zac.

Happy Holidays!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

I guess in a round a bout way fenway chuck roast says no to an oscar.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

I still think that Pinstripezac is pretending to be a Yankee fan and works in the Globe graphics unit and is told to dilute the BDC Forum.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Teakus. Show Teakus's posts

Well played sir! Professionally done, may I say. And a Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah to you!!

In Response to a small gift for RSN:
    season greetings      
    Posted by pinstripezac

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

thanks zac. loved it!
    thanks for having a heart.. and a sense of humor.
    same to you.

brd/bred

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Boomerangsdotcom. Show Boomerangsdotcom's posts

A new peak of blog entertainment from the Zacster! Thanks! It's a great Christmas present!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantowne. Show Beantowne's posts

Merry Christmas Zac

Nicely done...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Thanks for your regift, zacmeister.  It doesn't get old.  Oh, and Mary Mary Christmas too.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Great video Zac and Happy Holidays to you.  It must be great to be in New York for New Years Eve.  I hope to go to Times Square someday.   Everyone that has gone tells me that it is definitely worthwhile.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In Response to Re: a small gift for RSN:
    Great video Zac and Happy Holidays to you.  It must be great to be in New York for New Years Eve.  I hope to go to Times Square someday.   Everyone that has gone tells me that it is definitely worthwhile.  
    Posted by susan250

Happy Holidays Susan

I would hate to tell anyone not to try it at least once, but don't do it if the temps are below freezing and don't drink any liquids because once you are locked in the middle of that crowd, there is no escape, especially when time to do certain things. Tongue Out

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Merry Christmas Zach. Got a good chuckle out of that. Nice job.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

I was wrong once, I estimated the number of stars in the Milky Way and was off by 76.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: a small gift for RSN:
    In Response to Re: a small gift for RSN : Happy Holidays Susan I would hate to tell anyone not to try it at least once, but don't do it if the temps are below freezing and don't drink any liquids because once you are locked in the middle of that crowd, there is no escape, especially when time to do certain things.
    Posted by jesseyeric

I am sure that you are right, but I really hope to get to see it in person someday.  New Year's Eve in Times Square and the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade are both great reasons to visit NY.  Of course since I am a sports fan going to any sporting event would also be great.  I wish I could attend many Yankees/Red Sox games in NY every year.  If I had the money to do it I would  try to attend most Red Sox games in NY.  Also would like to go to Madison Square Garden for a basketball game.   

Sections
Shortcuts