A sure CURE for the BAD POSTERS on this BOARD..........

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ms_obstinate. Show ms_obstinate's posts

Re: A sure CURE for the BAD POSTERS on this BOARD..........

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Every bad/foolish thread will cause the writer a TAX/FEE  of .25CENTS.......  What do ya think ??  What say you ????

Can I be the treasurer?

I am quite honest ;)

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Bill, you are a dirty left/lib/soc moonbat!  Raise tax revenue for the betterment of the board??  I am shocked and appalled with you.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:

Bill, you are a dirty left/lib/soc moonbat!  Raise tax revenue for the betterment of the board??  I am shocked and appalled with you.

LOL!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from taz1956. Show taz1956's posts

Every bad/foolish thread will cause the writer a TAX/FEE  of .25CENTS.......  What do ya think ??  What say you ????

Bill,

I do not thing your social security check is big enough to cover your contributions!!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus's comment:

People should be happy to pay more !!!

Hey, as long as there are loopholes for the richest posters to get out of paying their fair share.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Just don't take away my loopholes 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

This just in:  The Spaceman Corporation has moved offshore.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

Who determines what a bad thread is? Is there an appeal system? Do I have to hire a lawyer or can I represent myself? Who is on the appeal board? If I lose my appeal, is there a higher court?
    Bill how much bureaucratic agencies are you creating? How do I get a 6 figure job working for one of these agencies?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

In response to 2004Idiot's comment:

Who determines what a bad thread is? Is there an appeal system? Do I have to hire a lawyer or can I represent myself? Who is on the appeal board? If I lose my appeal, is there a higher court?
    Bill how much bureaucratic agencies are you creating? How do I get a 6 figure job working for one of these agencies?

Board tsar 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2004Idiot. Show 2004Idiot's posts

In response to bald-predictions' comment:

In response to 2004Idiot's comment:

Board tsar 

bald-predictions, I nominate you as the 'board tsar'

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

I'm moving to the Caymans.

Come and get me!!

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts