1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re: A thread to make you laugh until the tears flow down your face.

did you take your medicine today? you stay sane (and actually make good posts) for about a week then you all the sudden think your the forum messiah and go on your tirades. then you make a new moniker. pretty dependable actually

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Another poster from Zac's site that turned a Sox board into a dual Yankee/Sox board. There really must have been a bunch of losers on that site just trying to create havoc.

How come they never tried to turn a Yankee site into a dual Yankee/Sox site? Oh wait, I know. One, it would NEVER happen. And, two, the posters that do that kind of thing are usually for the most part Yankee fans and their pals.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Again prove it!  What was your team record in the Yahoo Fantasy Baseball League we both participated in this year?

Second time I have asked that question Eribor.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:

Again prove it!  What was your team record in the Yahoo Fantasy Baseball League we both participated in this year?

Second time I have asked that question.

No idea. I had to quit in July due to a change in jobs, where I have been working 60-80 hours a week. I was in 3rd place when I stopped changing my lineups. The most amazing thing about that league was I picked up Mike Trout off the waiver wire in early May.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

And again, you also don't care that there's a poster here who frequents many team boards always pretending to be a huge fan of the team and complaining about everything. That's got to be the ultimate in wasting people's time for some insane reason.

That's why I hate it when posters quote this board as to what Sox fans feelings are about anything. You can't use this board as a barometer of anything. You can only use individual posters since they welcome joke posters here. And most of those joke posters come from the other Sox board. He probably has a number of other screennames on the site saying the same things as well.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

I say don't shoot the messenger. I appreciated the fact that I was told the Yankee fans here were posting on other Sox sites, since they said the reason they were here was the conversation lol, and keeping fans real. Knowing they were subjecting other sites to the same scrutiny should point out the stability, or lack, of the Yankee posters. You were hammered for that.

Now you show another poster who posts on mulitple sites pretending to be a fan of their team while complaining about the team, and, again, you're the one who's wrong. This site is unbelievable. And you also showed Mikey posting on a Jays' site and mocking them there as a Yankee fan.

No wonder why this site is the landing spot for all these, I don't know, posters with too much time on their hands and no lives. And you get hammered for pointing them out.

This site needs a makeover. And friendships with losers from other sites should really be more scrutinized.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

The guy who created the site for your Yahoo fantasy league admitted to never even watching the games, and said he didn't think it was necessary since he could read about it in the news articles the next day. If I were you, I'd be more concerned about where my personal information, including IP address, went. Did you know that before you signed up?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

In response to sindarin-erebor's comment:

As you all know, I have been absent from posting for some time, and will most likely not start posting much in the near future, but given the fact that whoever SindarinEribor is, Pike?, I found it extremely odd he would try to copy my screen name. It is activity like this that keeps me away...not to mention how utterly horrible our Red Sox have become.

First off, it is quite evident that the other sindarin is a fraud so that should not be a concern for you. Secondly, true Sox fans don't jump off the Sox bandwagon becuase of horrible teams...I am old enough to remember many really bad teams and I'm still here.

Remember, suffering through the bad times will only make the good times that much sweeter.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Man Erebor.... Eriobaora, Eaorah, whoobalah booblah..... #$@(@ sakes 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I have to admit something.

I'm Softlaw.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

I would believe it if eribor was really erebor....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

who cares who anyone is.....if you don't like them..don't read the posts. If the forum won't change the rules, then what can you do? Spend a whole thread guessing who someone is or isn't?

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

did pike get banned?? all of his posts under his smurf account are gone

Sections
Shortcuts