A tip of the cap to the BRUINS, "TORA,TORA,TORA ...........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

A tip of the cap to the BRUINS, "TORA,TORA,TORA ...........

WOW !!!! what a final 2 minutes.....  Pull the goalie, "ALL HANDS ON DECK"   !!!!!  Never in any sport I have seen a finish so intense as that one !!!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: A tip of the cap to the BRUINS,

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

In response to Bill-806's comment:

WOW !!!! what a final 2 minutes.....  Pull the goalie, "ALL HANDS ON DECK"   !!!!!  Never in any sport I have seen a finish so intense as that one !!!!

wrong board bozo.

And you ,,,,,, Are so PREDICTABLE  !!!!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

attack, attack, and attack !!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

I agree with conan on this, there is a Bruins board for that.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

wrong board bozo.

Bill: PUT HIM ON IGNORE! Its much easier to tolerate the Moron when the only posts of his you can see are those regurgitated by those who quote him. Ignore eliminates the vast majority of his nonsense.

And yes, that was an amazing game! Milan Lucic became a monster out there. Its about time he showed up. The Bruins are a very talented team; maybe that woke them up.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

wrong board bozo.

Bill: PUT HIM ON IGNORE! Its much easier to tolerate the Moron when the only posts of his you can see are those regurgitated by those who quote him. Ignore eliminates the vast majority of his nonsense.

And yes, that was an amazing game! Milan Lucic became a monster out there. Its about time he showed up. The Bruins are a very talented team; maybe that woke them up.

Ya got to put it right up there with, Fluties Hail-Mary, Carlton Fisk in game 6, and Vinitarie in the "snow-bowl"  !!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

well there is the bruins page after allUndecided

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to FaolanofEssex's comment:

well there is the bruins page after allUndecided

Im not a Hockey fan, but last night was "one for the ages"  !!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Hell, I have no problem talking about the Bruins here. What they did last night was amazing. Maybe the Sox can learn from it.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

What a great game..! I did not expect them to come back from a 4-1 deficit. Nothing about the way they were playing for most of the game suggested this. They really dug deep for this one.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Down three goals in the third period and still won?  Amazing.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:

Worse. They were down three goals with just over 10 minutes left, half a period. This is a very talented team. You could see that talent in the last 18 minutes or so of the game. Instead of passing the puck out of their own zone slowly they were skating it out with speed, forcing the Leafs to retreat. They started their season on an incredible roll. Maybe this game will wake them up. They should beat the Rangers, but I don't think any team is going to get past the Penguins this year.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

a nice comeback by the B's...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

Tora, Tora, Tora was the signal to the Japanese pilots to drop their bombs on our American sailors "On deck" on Dec. 7th, 1941 Bill......  

The anology to the B's game using this Japanese signal... not too smart coming from a sailor.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Celtics met the Knicks in the playoffs this year

Bruins will meet the Rangers in the playoffs this year

Will 2013 be the year when the Red Sox and Yankees finally meet again in the playoffs?  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:

Worse. They were down three goals with just over 10 minutes left, half a period. This is a very talented team. You could see that talent in the last 18 minutes or so of the game. Instead of passing the puck out of their own zone slowly they were skating it out with speed, forcing the Leafs to retreat. They started their season on an incredible roll. Maybe this game will wake them up. They should beat the Rangers, but I don't think any team is going to get past the Penguins this year.

I think this series is going to be painful to watch...but I think the Bruins come out on top. It may sound like blasphemy...but I really like Lundqvist as a goalie. The Bruins are going to have a tough time..and I doubt there are going to be too many high scoring games in this series.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to jete02fan's comment:

Try to control your enthusiasm, Jete!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to MustangBri's comment:

Tora, Tora, Tora was the signal to the Japanese pilots to drop their bombs on our American sailors "On deck" on Dec. 7th, 1941 Bill......  

The anology to the B's game using this Japanese signal... not too smart coming from a sailor.

BINGO !!!........  Meaning ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK !!!   And that my Boy/Gal is what the Bruins did in the last 2 minutes.......  Before you go P C  with me, why don't you question the "BIG O" on the difference of "work place violence & TERROR AT FORT HOOD" !!!!!  I just love when the lib/left/rad/soc/moonbats try to keep us all under their  P C guidelines !!!!!

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In response to ThefourBs's comment:

In response to jete02fan's comment:

Try to control your enthusiasm, Jete!

YellSmile