A TIP OF THE HAT TO THEO, TITO, & TIMMY TOO!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

A TIP OF THE HAT TO THEO, TITO, & TIMMY TOO!!!!!!

SOX ARE IN 1ST PLACE AND HAVE WON 5 IN A ROW....... GREAT JOB TO ALL !!!   WHAT SAY YOU ?????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from --the--yazzer. Show --the--yazzer's posts

Re: A TIP OF THE HAT TO THEO & TITO.......

GO BRUINS!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Good to see them at the top of the standings.  but I am not doling out kudos for Job Well Done in June the same way i wasn't demanding heads on skewers in April.  Its a long, long season with at least 6 twists and turns.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

I was hard on Theo last season, and with good reason...pitching and defense, are you kidding me?

However , I tip my cap to him for getting Crawford, Salty and especially Gonzalez. This along with the miraculous rebirth of the wrecking machine known as Big Papi, give us a very potent offense, which can help on nights when the pitching isn't quite perfect.

Now go to work on the bullpen, Cashman will be lurking with his checkbook. We need to strike first...good relievers are hard to find and both teams need help in that department.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Last year really was a bridge season for Theo. He faked his way through pre-season pretending Cameron, Scutaro, and Lackey were impressive impact players. Obviously, he immediately improved himself the moment they got AGON

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

my bet for a large #9 at D'angelos for a +.500 record for june is looking pretty good right now. 25 games in june. all I need is for us to win 13 and I'm golden. course I believe were gonna do a helluva lot better than 13 as long as our SP stays as hot as the sticks are right now.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

AND IT'S NICE TO SEE TIM WAKEFIELD ANSWERING THE CALL IN A BIG WAY............  AS DAD WOULD SAY...... "SON, YOU WERE WRONG ABOUT WAKEEE BEING FINISHED" !!!!   YES DAD, BUT WE NEVER KNOW FROM GAME TO GAME, INNING TO INNING WHAT WE ARE GOING TO GET.  I GUESS WE SHOULD JUST ENJOY IT !!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from --the--yazzer. Show --the--yazzer's posts

Re: A TIP OF THE HAT TO THEO, TITO, & TIMMY TOO!!!!!!

if the SOX can score an average of 9-11 runs a game when WAKE starts, then they should win.

at this point in his carreer, WAKE shouldn't throw more than 3 innings during a game. 4 at the most and only in an emergency.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

ANOTHER BIG WIN LAST NIGHT .... 6 IN A ROW !!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from piersall. Show piersall's posts

To attempt to evaluate management performance last year, in light of the unprecedented onslaught of injuries, may be a bit unfair.  They never got to show us their product, and to solve the problems real time is unrealistic.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

Yanks fans must be cring today.

You can buy 27 world series ,but you cant buy love

Sections
Shortcuts