A Touch Of Class By Sox Ownership!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BOSOX1941. Show BOSOX1941's posts

Re: A Touch Of Class By Sox Ownership!

Very classy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

What was the deal in 2005?  I seem to recall that same group not inviting Lowe (while inviting some lesser figures such as Dave Roberts) to the ceremony...

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stodknocker. Show stodknocker's posts

In Response to Re: A Touch Of Class By Sox Ownership!:
    [QUOTE]What was the deal in 2005? Posted by notin[/QUOTE]

I totally agree with you but let's just hope they are trying to make up their hard headedness and not make a new PR move for looks. The ownership has been nothing short of cold the last few years and I feel not resigning Lowe was a huge mistake! 

I hope they can really turn it around and we can be the lovable Bo Sox we always were, not a bunch of rich, snobby d*cks as most of the country sees us!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]What was the deal in 2005?  I seem to recall that same group not inviting Lowe (while inviting some lesser figures such as Dave Roberts) to the ceremony...
    Posted by notin[/QUOTE]

Well, if he wasn't invited, he crashed it. Because he was there.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: A Touch Of Class By Sox Ownership!": [QUOTE]I heard Steven Speilberg was flown in to direct the filming of the ring presentation.  It was done in only seven takes -- Lucchino wanted one more from a different camera angle, but Lowe had to do some pre-game workouts.  It was a very nice gesture from Henry and Lucchino.  It shows they appreciated how important Lowe was in winning that 2004 championship. Posted by bellhorn_[/QUOTE] Only pike.....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]What was the deal in 2005?  I seem to recall that same group not inviting Lowe (while inviting some lesser figures such as Dave Roberts) to the ceremony...
    Posted by notin[/QUOTE]
    He was there. He got the okay from the Dodgers to attend. You are mistaken.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

Good jesture on part of the FO...nice to see something like that.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Heck they even gave Nomar the Hater a ring; it was like "hey thanks for being such an azz and forcing the team to trade you, thus we won a WS."

The most instrumental transaction in 86 years.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A Touch Of Class By Sox Ownership! : I totally agree with you but let's just hope they are trying to make up their hard headedness and not make a new PR move for looks. The ownership has been nothing short of cold the last few years and I feel not resigning Lowe was a huge mistake!  I hope they can really turn it around and we can be the lovable Bo Sox we always were, not a bunch of rich, snobby d*cks as most of the country sees us!
    Posted by stodknocker[/QUOTE]

that was a class act. now maybe they can try to be a class front office and stop cutting their manager, valentine's legs out from under him on disciplining players. i mean cmon, first the players run over a laissez-faire manager. then you hire a manager who wont take crap. then when he pulls the reigns in you tell him to leave the players alone. i mean cmon. get out of the manager's way and let him clean up your mess.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: A Touch Of Class By Sox Ownership!": Only pike.....
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

Bellhorn_ posts negative things about the Sox. Try to keep up. Mikeyinthebronx, the Yankee fan has a thousand aliases on this board, including those mocking Sox fans that he knew Pike would be blamed for. Mine being one of them. Stop harassing a 70 year old Sox fan who only says he doesn't like negative posts on the board. Even though it seems like it to you, it's not biggest deal in the world.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A Touch Of Class By Sox Ownership! : pike if you were Pinochio your nose would be poking you in the behind.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

bellhorn_ is Mikey, or at the very least Babe, who also made dash marks after his name continuously when he was banned. He posts negative things about the Sox. You're just willing to blame everything on Pike, a Sox fan, because you don't like him.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A Touch Of Class By Sox Ownership! : that was a class act. now maybe they can try to be a class front office and stop cutting their manager, valentine's legs out from under him on disciplining players. i mean cmon, first the players run over a laissez-faire manager. then you hire a manager who wont take crap. then when he pulls the reigns in you tell him to leave the players alone. i mean cmon. get out of the manager's way and let him clean up your mess.
    Posted by bredbru[/QUOTE]

Managers always discipline their players. They don't, however, do it in public, unless you're talking about Ozzie Guillen, one of the biggest losers in management history. So funny how he talked about a players problems with alcohol in public, and even got his son to chime in, when he, apparently, has confessed to problems with alcohol himself recently on another team.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Posted by notin[/QUOTE]
    live in the present. my biggest fear is lowe would now get his next buddy to break in to his crib.. lol. doe he get a 3rd free ring then?  when in 30 years, d-lowe is auctioning off 2 2004 rings, that should be suspicious and clear.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A Touch Of Class By Sox Ownership! : bellhorn_ is Mikey, or at the very least Babe, who also made dash marks after his name continuously when he was banned. He posts negative things about the Sox. You're just willing to blame everything on Pike, a Sox fan, because you don't like him.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

Shows you what you don't know.

Sections
Shortcuts