A trade proposal: Lackey for Zito

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALaGatorAL. Show ALaGatorAL's posts

Re: A trade proposal: Lackey for Zito

In Response to Re: A trade proposal: Lackey for Zito:
    Zito has been pitching well lately, and the giants have too many starters.  If they were to trade Zito (or more likely, Sanchez), it would be for a postion player with some pop--their hitting is woeful.
    Posted by Bruce1720

Lackey did crush that ball in Philly !!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

I am sure the yes men on this board can blame Lackey's season on his elbow, yet only 10 days ago they were raising the flag of respect for one good game in Philly... so I ask: Why was his elbow not a problem that game?

Answer: Because Lackey sux, always has and always will.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from the_yazzer. Show the_yazzer's posts

I am sure the yes men on this board can blame Lackey's season on his elbow, yet only 10 days ago they were raising the flag of respect for one good game in Philly... so I ask: Why was his elbow not a problem that game ? Answer: Because Lackey sux, always has and always will.
    Posted by BurritoT

remember burrito, SLACKEY didn't crash the red sox party, he was invited by THEO BLUNDER.
    please focus your anger at the correct party.

to requote you, "THEO sux, always has and always will."

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

n

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

well after watching big john run right into that scrum the other nite to defend big papi and then seeing him take the hill and shut out the fkn oriholes, I have no problem telling this entire thread to S-T-F-U!

yesterday John Lackey turned it around. now everybody can get the fk off of his back.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

uh yeah 2 or 3 good games out of 10... sorry but get back to me in September on the official word for Lackey.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from joyceand. Show joyceand's posts

Zito is actually coming around.  Anyone honestly think that the Giants would consider a trade like this?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In Response to Re: A trade proposal: Lackey for Zito : remember burrito, SLACKEY didn't crash the red sox party, he was invited by THEO BLUNDER. please focus your anger at the correct party. to requote you, "THEO sux, always has and always will."
    Posted by the_yazzer

The only blunder here in YazzerBlunder or is BlunderYazzer or BlunderYazzerTroll, or is is just plain TROLL. 

Your choice.   

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxmeister. Show soxmeister's posts

Lackey is the better pitcher.   He has stunk it up ... but he is a dirt dog after getting in the middle of the Ortiz melee ... for that he gets a mulligan.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

I never like Zito and his barrel of junk.  Lackey's problem is between the ears...He needs more time on Dr Tek's couch.

Sections
Shortcuts