A Tribute To Bill-806

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Re: A Tribute To Bill-806

Aww isn't that cute....!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

"refreshing sense of humor" ???? If someone does something thousands of times over and over again how is it "refreshing"?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

I'm all for a tribute to billy.....only if he stops posting

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

I hardly think that giving up every year after the first ten games, makes one a "true red sox fan", but to each his own.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

In response to "A Tribute To Bill-806":
    Bill-806, like many who comes to Red Sox: On the front burner, is a true Red Sox fan. And as we all know, true baseball fans are a varied bunch; but there's one thing that they all have in common: passion. And Bill-806’s fervor and passion for the Boston Red Sox are undeniable. Moreover, he’s proud of team members that play for the love of baseball. Because Bill-806 understands so well that it's all about the game. It's not about dollar signs and contracts. It's about baseball. He admires the gritty warrior and despises the wealthy and unreliable fat cat. Furthermore, he brings a refreshing sense of humor and wit to this forum. Thank you Bill-806. Posted by 2004Idiots
    Seriously not about the money or contracts?????? What BS all of his posts start with comments fat cats, money and contracts. PLEASE be correct in that aspect. He is a fan

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

11.5k repetitive, senseless comments typed out like an 8 year old. Nice work.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In Response to A Tribute To Bill-806:
    Bill-806, like many who comes to Red Sox: On the front burner, is a true Red Sox fan. And as we all know, true baseball fans are a varied bunch; but there's one thing that they all have in common: passion. And Bill-806’s fervor and passion for the Boston Red Sox are undeniable. Moreover, he’s proud of team members that play for the love of baseball. Because Bill-806 understands so well that it's all about the game. It's not about dollar signs and contracts. It's about baseball. He admires the gritty warrior and despises the wealthy and unreliable fat cat. Furthermore, he brings a refreshing sense of humor and wit to this forum. Thank you Bill-806.
    Posted by 2004Idiots

I find it so refreshing when one troll needs to post something so nice about another who is not a troll but is redundant and boorish !!

Hetchinspete

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In Response to A Tribute To Bill-806:
    It's not about dollar signs and contracts. It's about baseball. He admires the gritty warrior and despises the wealthy and unreliable fat cat.
    Posted by 2004Idiots

Geez -- you got to warn me. I had to put on a pair of hip boots to wade through this load of cr_p.

Mike Aviles has been all about baseball, a gritty warrior whos been reliable. He's been anything but an overpaid fatcat.

Yet all season, good ol' bill has been throwing Aviles under every bus that comes along and wants to replace him to an overpaid, overhyped minor leaguer who can't stay on the field  and hasn't earned a major league job, yet bill wants to just give him the SS. Isn't that the definition of entitled player -- getting something that hasn't been earned.

Aviles has paid his dues, works hard, is gritty etc., yet bill can't seem to appreciate that.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

In Response to Re: A Tribute To Bill-806:
    Ah SHUCKS.....Right out of Forrest, FORREST GUMP  !!!!!!!
    Posted by Bill-806

That actually makes it more appropriate...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In Response to A Tribute To Bill-806 : Geez -- you got to warn me. I had to put on a pair of hip boots to wade through this load of cr_p. Mike Aviles has been all about baseball, a gritty warrior whos been reliable. He's been anything but an overpaid fatcat. Yet all season, good ol' bill has been throwing Aviles under every bus that comes along and wants to replace him to an overpaid, overhyped minor leaguer who can't stay on the field  and hasn't earned a major league job, yet bill wants to just give him the SS. Isn't that the definition of entitled player -- getting something that hasn't been earned. Aviles has paid his dues, works hard, is gritty etc., yet bill can't seem to appreciate that.
    Posted by royf19
    +1

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

What is a true Red Sox fan? He/She is a baseball fan that is insanely loyal to the Red Sox. Should the Red Sox players lose eight in a row, their fans may begin to call them "bums." They may even suggest that the slumping starting pitcher be sent to the minors or the manager fired. However, such reactions only hide their broken hearts. They still return to Red Sox: On the front burner day after day. During much of the year, these baseball fans are like any other human beings. They pay their taxes, take out the trash, and complain about the high cost of living or the latest home repair. However, when the season begins, the radios and televisions go on, and the devotion returns. For the true baseball fan, another season of insanity has begun.
    Posted by 2004Idiots

Which ironically doesn't describe you at all. You hold a personal vendetta and repeat it over and over, including pics, to demean a player you don't like. That would be on the 5 or so negative threads you start about them every day.

If it weren't for you, there probably wouldn't be any beer and chicken discussions on this forum. You don't care that they didn't do well, you hate them personally. Nothing could be more obvious. Maybe you just don't like Texas. Who knows? That's a theme as well.

Don't worry. As long as you keep posting the negative media articles here, I'm sure you're good.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

How many threads about Bill do we need exactly? Dude served his country and deserves respect, but...one or two threads was enough. He's not the worst poster in this forum (unless he's derailing into politics) but in terms of coherent baseball analysis he's nowhere near the best. 

You're making a big fuss about his being a passionate baseball fan. Well there are lots of passionate baseball fans in this forum, that's not what sets him apart. Some of us may have a bit more control over our emotions than others when we post but that doesn't mean we aren't just as passionate.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" Don't worry. As long as you keep posting the negative media articles here, I'm sure you're good."

Umm the negative media articles aren't coming out of thin air. If we were winning and doing great there would be a lot less of that stuff. But we're a flawed organization having a rough season. Thus the articles reflect the reality of the team. They don't cause the reality. Don't give "the media" that much credit. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

In Response to Re: A Tribute To Bill-806 : Which ironically doesn't describe you at all. You hold a personal vendetta and repeat it over and over, including pics, to demean a player you don't like. That would be on the 5 or so negative threads you start about them every day. If it weren't for you, there probably wouldn't be any beer and chicken discussions on this forum. You don't care that they didn't do well, you hate them personally. Nothing could be more obvious. Maybe you just don't like Texas. Who knows? That's a theme as well. Don't worry. As long as you keep posting the negative media articles here, I'm sure you're good.
    Posted by kimsaysthis

B I N G O !!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

" Don't worry. As long as you keep posting the negative media articles here, I'm sure you're good." Umm the negative media articles aren't coming out of thin air. If we were winning and doing great there would be a lot less of that stuff. But we're a flawed organization having a rough season. Thus the articles reflect the reality of the team. They don't cause the reality. Don't give "the media" that much credit. 
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker

Um. Lackey isn't playing. If the biggest story about what is going on with this team is a player who is drinking beer and isn't even playing in 2012, I'd say that's more of an agenda. And it has nothing to do with the fact the team is having a rough season.

It doesn't really matter, because even when the team is doing well, the old stories are just brought up. It's beyond manipulative. Here's hoping other fans can see that since you apparently can't.

And if you were really troll spanking, you would have mikeyinthebronx and his numerous aliases on your list. How much more does a troll have to do to get on your list?

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Bill, like Jesus, is just alright with me.....

Sections
Shortcuts