A Tribute To Bill-806

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Re: A Tribute To Bill-806

Bill is like Bill Faberbakke on Sponge Bob...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Continued Tribute to Bill & the Navy….

Go to Sea
    Drink Coffee
    Deploy the Marines
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    An older guy gets a job at Walmart. He just couldn't seem to get to work on time. Every day, 5, 10 minutes late. But he was a good worker, real sharp, so the boss was in a quandary about what to do about it. Finally, one day he called him into the office for a talk. “ Bill , I have to tell
    you, I like your work ethics, but your being late often is bothersome.’

"Yes, I know Boss, and I’m working on it.”

"Well good. That’s what I like to hear. It’s odd though, you’re coming in late. I know you’re retired from the Navy. What did they say if you came in late there?"

"They said, "Good morning, Admiral."
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

Life is too serious and many Sox fans are suffering & frustrated so I felt, if you hadn’t heard these, some humor is involved.  Naturally , you other Vets can substitute, Army, Air Force and Marines  and General for other branches of the service if you wish to tell this joke.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In Response to Re: A Tribute To Bill-806:
    [QUOTE]  OR SHUCKS,,    Again, I feel very humbled to be part of this great group.....  BILL-806 MAY NOT HAVE THE BEST BASEBALL MIND ON THIS BOARD, but his love for the Red $ox "greatly adds to the morale of this board"  !!!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

Bill, 

If anything you certainly don't add morale to this board. If anything you make us depressed with your constant rants and repeat rants about the same subjects over and over, constantly ripping players apart and refusing to back up your post with anything substantive accept more smart azz remark, etc. 

Hetch 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In Response to Re: A Tribute To Bill-806:
    [QUOTE]
    Posted by 2004Idiots[/QUOTE]

PFCEngland.jpg

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.