A Tribute To SinceYaz-Please join me in saluting one of our own on Red Sox:On the front burner.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FRNYYGL. Show FRNYYGL's posts

A Tribute To SinceYaz-Please join me in saluting one of our own on Red Sox:On the front burner.

Good morning to my good friends on Red Sox: On the front burner.
    Did you know that we have a genius on this forum. It's true. His name is SinceYaz.
    He is the modern day version of Mark Twain and Will Rogers. Like those two great literary minds, SinceYaz is also an outstanding social commentator.
    If you're looking for irreverent humor, then please read SinceYaz's posts. You'll be highly entertained.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FRNYYGL. Show FRNYYGL's posts

Re: A Tribute To SinceYaz

A tip of the cap to my good friend SinceYaz!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

ok, turnabout is fair play

• This post has been removed.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from 26RINGSANDCOUTING. Show 26RINGSANDCOUTING's posts

CONGRATS

• You have chosen to ignore posts from FRNYYGL. Show FRNYYGL's posts

Re: A Tribute To SinceYaz-Please join me in saluting one of our own on Red Sox:On the front burner.

Re: A Tribute To SinceYaz-Please join me in saluting one of our own on Red Sox:On the front burner.

This donut is for you SinceYaz.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

He is total "class".

• You have chosen to ignore posts from fir.eballer58. Show fir.eballer58's posts

In Response to Re: A Tribute To SinceYaz-Please join me in saluting one of our own on Red Sox:On the front burner.:
    [QUOTE]This donut is for you SinceYaz.
    Posted by FRNYYGL[/QUOTE]

•  

•  
  • You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

I told you he'd be more sly than babe.  :o)

Nice job, Frankie....

Only 40% of the pic's showed up though ...

Thanks all the same.

:oD

It was good.

I am well pleased.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from xorsed. Show xorsed's posts

I was just scrolling down this thread and all of a sudden that Buddha jumped out at me! haha!

Silly me.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

One feels pleasant to  know one has given another opportunity to smile.

:o)

• Sections
    Shortcuts