A Troll Comes Clean

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from REW. Show REW's posts

A Troll Comes Clean

The ceremony was only perfect. The organization, that at times alienates fans and former players, did it right. My compliments to everyone who worked towards this day, and the fans and former players who participated. Complaints about this song or that song are meaningless. This was one of the great days for the franchise. There are times wherein baseball and life intertwines, and one can see only good. This to me, was one of those times.
    Thanks to the fans that cheered Buckner. This specific name (REW) has been a troll. Much work had been invested to create some credibility for future trolling. This name is now to be used never more, at least in an attempt to stir things up.   I could not find a real account wherein I honestly profess to be a Yankee Fan, and wanted to express compliments and appreciation.
        That is meaningless. If Jeter says good bye to old Yankee Stadium, talks of ghosts moving across the street, I tear up. Today as a Baseball fan, this tremendous day had incredible power. I am proud For baseball fans, and the Red Sox organization giving such a wonderful day to its heroes, and to the country. The Red Sox have won world series, and had players excel among the best ever. An aside but Ted Williams to me, when considering his war service, is the greatest hitter of all time.
    Wins and losses, good seasons and bad happen to all teams - what happens in April might be forgotten in September. This is a day to be savored by all baseball fans, perhaps all Americans, but specifically Red Sox Fans past, present, and future.
       To psycho analyze or take written shots at a troll, are but a waste of time. Specifically on a topic as tremendous as is this one. I will root for the Yankees every day, every time.  Yet even trolls, have to yield to the power of baseball, and to express wonderment at this tremendous day. Be proud Sox Fans, as the true fans always are. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Re: A Troll Comes Clean

It probably didn't hurt that you guys won either Frown

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

REW, apology accepted. Best of wishes to you. It takes a big man to confess that he was wrong trolling the BDC forum for years. Kudos.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy stilleatsworms. Show MikeNagy stilleatsworms's posts

"I think it moved" ..... Pike

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

I am still not understanding this Pike/Babe/REW/Eddie Wilson thing.

I think I need to put in a vacation request at this site.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yoshimi25. Show Yoshimi25's posts

Son, you were never a troll to begin with.  Just like the poster who constantly accuses people of trolling, you have no idea what a true troll is.   However, it does seem that you are deeply influenced by the aforementioned Poster as you define yourself as a troll in the exact same way said Poster would label you as a troll.  

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In Response to Re: A Troll Comes Clean:
    [QUOTE]I am still not understanding this Pike/Babe/REW/Eddie Wilson thing. I think I need to put in a vacation request at this site.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]

Don't feel bad Jessey.  To wrap ones mind around any Pike-v.-Troll-Virtual-Lawsuit, one must have encyclopedic historical knowledge of all the defendants' and prosecution's postings dating back no less than 6 years, a passion for sifting through long threads in which there is no baseball talk and just accusations and insults, and also be on Leary-grade blotter acid.  Its not for us laymen.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

posted at 4/25/2012 3:04 PM EDT
    First: 7/3/2008
    Last: 4/25/2012

Son, you were never a troll to begin with. Just like the poster who constantly accuses people of trolling, you have no idea what a true troll is. However, it does seem that you are deeply influenced by the aforementioned Poster as you define yourself as a troll in the exact same way said Poster would label you as a troll. 

Hey Lady how are ya? long time no see. Do I seem to remember you mentioning something about dealing with real trolls in your website? good to see you back.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

why no love for my Roidger fat-head avatar???? jeez

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]why no love for my Roidger fat-head avatar???? jeez
    Posted by georom4[/QUOTE]

You were in the running at least.  He posted it on the thread.

My scary Byron Houston avatar wasn't even brought up.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A Troll Comes Clean : You were in the running at least.  He posted it on the thread. My scary Byron Houston avatar wasn't even brought up.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

I nominate yours Snake.  Its fun because yours is such that i think it is Byron writing the posts, in the same way that I can't think of Georom as looking like anything but fat head Roger with Roids tattoed on his forehead

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: A Troll Comes Clean : I nominate yours Snake.  Its fun because yours is such that i think it is Byron writing the posts, in the same way that I can't think of Georom as looking like anything but fat head Roger with Roids tattoed on his forehead
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]

I know Byron.  He is WAAAAY scarier in person.

and it helps me punk people out.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yoshimi25. Show Yoshimi25's posts

[QUOTE]posted at 4/25/2012 3:04 PM EDT Yoshimi25 Posts: 4626 First: 7/3/2008 Last: 4/25/2012 70023d86794630c71c7ef75ba7164b2a Son, you were never a troll to begin with. Just like the poster who constantly accuses people of trolling, you have no idea what a true troll is. However, it does seem that you are deeply influenced by the aforementioned Poster as you define yourself as a troll in the exact same way said Poster would label you as a troll.  Hey Lady how are ya? long time no see. Do I seem to remember you mentioning something about dealing with real trolls in your website? good to see you back.
    Posted by Hammah29r2[/QUOTE]

Hey there!! Not so much on my own personal site, but on a lot of the sites I belong to (the things we do for marketing and promotion...)...though a link to my site was featured once on a known troll site (got about 4,000 hits that day. The things we do for marketing and promotion...)

Sections
Shortcuts