A workout anyone can do.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

A workout anyone can do.

http://www.boston.com/sports/baseball/redsox/extras/extra_bases/2013/03/david_ortiz_ret.html

50 swings in the batting cage, I bet he had to change his shirt a few times from the sweat. Hopefully today the 15 million dollar a year player will walk the bases.

Promising news from Spring training on the progress of Ortiz.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seannybboi. Show seannybboi's posts

Re: A workout anyone can do.

Before Conan says anything, "another Spam"

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

Still have not put me on ignore, thanks for reading my posts.  I know to couch potatoes, 50 swings is earth shattering.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

I thought you were going to say "Jumping to conclusions".

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

mwuahahahaha another chance to BASH players!!!!  I love bashing players!!!!  When does it end?

you're either born a positive person, or a Donny downer.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

In response to jackbu's comment:

Still have not put me on ignore, thanks for reading my posts.  I know to couch potatoes, 50 swings is earth shattering.

Tomorrow he's going to try it with a bat in his hands.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

http://www.boston.com/sports/baseball/redsox/extras/extra_bases/2013/03/david_ortiz_ret.html

50 swings in the batting cage, I bet he had to change his shirt a few times from the sweat. Hopefully today the 15 million dollar a year player will walk the bases.

I heard that he was going to try "WALKING ON WATER"  !!!!

Great news.....sounds like he is starting to progress.  Hopefully he doesn't miss more than a month.....could use his bat in the lineup...

Bill......can you try to walk on water?

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:

I heard that he was going to try "WALKING ON WATER"  !!!!

Great news.....sounds like he is starting to progress.  Hopefully he doesn't miss more than a month.....could use his bat in the lineup...

Bill......can you try to walk on water?

MANY times.......  thank goodness the rescue truck was around !!!!!

WEll played Bill.....  I'll give you that one.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from taz1956. Show taz1956's posts

Why don't we beat the daylight out of your feet and let you take 50 swings. Even leisurely swings would hurt, you should know this unless you never swung a bat in your life.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to taz1956's comment:

Why don't we beat the daylight out of your feet and let you take 50 swings. Even leisurely swings would hurt, you should know this unless you never swung a bat in your life.

Nothing a "DOMINICAN MILKSHAKE"  couldn't cure !!!!

Gotta love Boston sports fans.  Jim Rice.  Big Papi.  Doesn't matter how great the player was, he will, without fail, be completely crushed and slandered in the twilight of his career.  Way to hold the line Bill.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

And, Bill, whatever Dominican Milkshake Ortiz has been drinking wasn't working last year..

or maybe it did... considering he was 3rd in OPS in the MLB when he got injured..

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Let's not get carried away calling criticism of management "curshed and slandered in the twilight of their careers".

And, Bill, whatever Dominican Milkshake Ortiz has been drinking wasn't working last year.

Ortiz can't be faulted, because it wasnt his decision to give himself a 2 year contract during his wheelchair years. Space refers to them as "twilight years".

What criticism of management? 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:

Let's not get carried away calling criticism of management "curshed and slandered in the twilight of their careers".

And, Bill, whatever Dominican Milkshake Ortiz has been drinking wasn't working last year.

Ortiz can't be faulted, because it wasnt his decision to give himself a 2 year contract during his wheelchair years. Space refers to them as "twilight years".

What criticism of management? 

He's going to have to start handing out translation manuals, if this keeps up.

Talk about gibberish...

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts