A workout anyone can do.

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Re: A workout anyone can do.

In response to jackbu's comment:

does anyone play professional sports at 100 percent?  The tough ones play thru minor injuries.  Ortiz has had a heel strain since last July, minus of course when he was advocating for his two year deal.  Please remember there has been no surgery on this injury.

Hopefully he gets back into the line up.  From the looks of him I would say we could be looking at around the all star break before he comes back.

Point taken.

But, what's a better way to get the most out of his contract?

Rush him back into the lineup, just to see the heel problems flare up again, or wait until they no longer bother him?

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

ms is pike though I guess that is obvious. He is suffering from lack of notice in his new position as Board Enemy #2, having dropped a notch thanks to 2004Idiots

LOL. B

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to ms_obstinate's comment:

Old men razzing a ball player who was signed...wonder how many laps around the track Bill or bubu could do. I just don't get the Ortiz hate. 

Well, no hate here just bringing to the front something you don't want to see.  I promise you I can do more laps then Ortiz can do.  I can still make it down first as fast.  No I cannot send a 90 mph ball over the green monster and never could.

The problem is that the sox are now strapped with ortiz's salary and that money could be used to develop the farm.  I know your answer is that it isn't my money.  Well the red sox are the team which I root for and there is less room for stupid mistakes in mlb.

Can you explain to us how more money could be used to develop the farm?.....and how the Sox now do not have any money to use for developing players??  Or what the heck you're talking about???

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

you need me to explain to you how 30 million dollars could be used in other ways?  For one how about resigning Jacoby.

I thought you weren't that big on guys who spend huge amounts of time on the DL.

Sections
Shortcuts