Aaron Hernandez arrested

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Aaron Hernandez arrested

Six Mass police went to his front door, he answered, was handcuffed and removed from his home, put him in back of cruiser and taken away. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: Aaron Hernandez arrested

In response to J-BAY's comment:

Six Mass police went to his front door, he answered, was handcuffed and removed from his home, put him in back of cruiser and taken away. 

Jay-Bay,  No surprise there........ That was a "heck of a draft", B-B got him one heck of a "pair" of tight ends...... Just not too tightly wraped !!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

good news....what a jackazz

As always - 100% correct!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Breaking  news about a Boston sports figure and it was removed?

You may glory in a team triumphant......
    But you fall in love with a team in defeat

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

In response to georom4's comment:

how is this good news?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

I'm sorry. I just don't believe it. they were friends. I will go on record as stating that I do not believe that AH had anything to do with this murder case.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Breaking news about a Boston player and it was removed? 

Last couple of days, I had a couple of BASEBALL threads removed too.....  Must be my gramma or spelling !!!!  The board has gone very " P C SENSITIVE"  !!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

It hasn't been announced what he's been charged with. He met with a criminal defense Attorney, last night. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:

how is this good news?

because justice should supercede celebrity and one's own ignorance and avarice neednt be mine...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

It hasn't been announced what he's been charged with. He met with a criminal Attorney defense, last night. 

Probably "Obstruction", for starters.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

how is this good news?

because justice should supercede celebrity and one's own ignorance and avarice neednt be mine...

Ok I don't care that he is a celebrity, and how this shapes the Patriots is an afterthought to me.  We don't even know what he's been charged with so no Justice has been served only a Judge and Jury can convict and determine guilt.  Someone is still dead and multiple lifes/family's have been ruined.....

There is no such thing as good news in a case like this.  It is all bad. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

how is this good news?

Ok I don't care that he is a celebrity, and how this shapes the Patriots is an afterthought to me.  We don't even know what he's been charged with so no Justice has been served.  Someone is still dead and multiple lifes family's have been ruined.....

There is no such thing as good news in a case like this. 

there is such a thing as justice Hugh...and AH being arrested is the first step in that long process - even though I will say that there are probably no innocents in this sad affair

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

http://deadspin.com/aaron-hernandez-has-been-arrested-584162765

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

how is this good news?

Ok I don't care that he is a celebrity, and how this shapes the Patriots is an afterthought to me.  We don't even know what he's been charged with so no Justice has been served only a Judge and Jury can convict and determine guilt.  Someone is still dead and multiple lifes/family's have been ruined.....

Some folks delight in the misfortunes of others.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

how is this good news?

Ok I don't care that he is a celebrity, and how this shapes the Patriots is an afterthought to me.  We don't even know what he's been charged with so no Justice has been served.  Someone is still dead and multiple lifes family's have been ruined.....

There is no such thing as good news in a case like this. 

there is such a thing as justice Hugh...and AH being arrested is the first step in that long process - even though I will say that there are probably no innocents in this sad affair

Like I said only a judge and a Jury can convict and determine guilt and until that happens no justice has been served.  Its obvious that you hold convictions that he has been arrested for murder, when in reality we have absolutely no idea what kind of involvment he has.  Until they arrest the man who committed murder and he has been convicted of murder then justice has not been served.  But that doesn't make it good news by any means when lifes have been ruined....all I'm tyring to say is that I think that I and many others would likely word that differently. 

people are also innocent until proven guilty.  For all we know Aaron Hernandez has no idea who even murdered him.  The circumstantial evidence doesn't look good for AH, but we really have no idea what the whole story is and what all the evidence is.  AH looks like he was guilty of something but I will hold judgement and I will definitely not considere any news going forward as "good news" 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

people are also innocent until proven guilty.  For all we know Aaron Hernandez has no idea who even murdered him.  The circumstantial evidence doesn't look good for AH, but we really have no idea what the whole story is and what all the evidence is.  AH looks like he was guilty of something but I will hold judgement and I will definitely not considere any news going forward as "good news" 

[/QUOTE]

People dont get arrested a week after the murder for "obstruction" - the delay means they are building a case, they are beyond trying to squeeze info from him - looks like AH was directly involved in the murder and could be the shooter himself....given his status/money/reputation/ it would have been logical for him to drop a dime on the killer and skate away with an easy fine/probabtion.  What you have today is an indication that AH was not just there, but a trigger man of some sort.  Who wants to bet me on this?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

not anymore. I can see it now

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

how is this good news?

Some folks delight in the misfortunes of others.

No delight at all........  However, you would expect a "player/making 40mil , would have better things to do with their time & life style !!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

People dont get arrested a week after the murder for "obstruction" - the delay means they are building a case, they are beyond trying to squeeze info from him - looks like AH was directly involved in the murder and could be the shooter himself....given his status/money/reputation/ it would have been logical for him to drop a dime on the killer and skate away with an easy fine/probabtion.  What you have today is an indication that AH was not just there, but a trigger man of some sort.  Who wants to bet me on this?

[/QUOTE]

So we've moved from good news to lets make bets?

What I've learned this year:  All you have to do is accuse someone of a crime and they are guilty of it.  Thank god we have a justice system otherwise more innocent people would be jailed and murdered everyday just by having fingers pointed at them.  I'll admit, it doesn't look good for AH....but I'll pass judement until more is known.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

[/QUOTE]

you seem to be in denial Hugh...and yea, lets bet on whether you understand the justice system or not...

and it is GOOD NEWS...bum arrested for murder

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

Are we not suppose to post about anything other than baseball? Jim's thread about the Bruins game was removed, yesterday. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

You can thank Mr. Snowden for the correction !!!

Laughing

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

It hasn't been announced what he's been charged with. He met with a criminal defense Attorney, last night. 

Probably obstruction J, thats what theyve been talking about all week.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

you seem to be in denial Hugh...and yea, lets bet on whether you understand the justice system or not...

and it is GOOD NEWS...bum arrested for murder

[/QUOTE]

Your own life is so miserable, you can't wait to throw stones at others?

I used to think you were an idiot. Now, I just feel sorry for you.

Sections
Shortcuts