Aaron Hernandez arrested

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Re: Aaron Hernandez arrested

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

What exactly are we supposed to be reading that makes you so wise, geo?

read my first post LD on this thread....i called it 100% correct...but 4B's says I'm an idiot...lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to georom4's comment:

In response to ThefourBs' comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

People dont get arrested a week after the murder for "obstruction" - the delay means they are building a case, they are beyond trying to squeeze info from him - looks like AH was directly involved in the murder and could be the shooter himself....given his status/money/reputation/ it would have been logical for him to drop a dime on the killer and skate away with an easy fine/probabtion.  What you have today is an indication that AH was not just there, but a trigger man of some sort.  Who wants to bet me on this?

http://www.boston.com/metrodesk/2013/06/26/aaron-hernandez-taken-away-from-his-home-handcuffs-state-police-charges-not-yet-known/wK61wqDS7zOjYdOHIpq80O/story.html

Once again I show why i am the Bard of this site...

[/QUOTE]

Yes, Georem.

It's all about you.

[/QUOTE]

read and learn 4B's....no charges there

[/QUOTE]

Sorry, but I'll wait to read things things for myself, before buying anything your selling.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

In response to ms_obstinate's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

What exactly are we supposed to be reading that makes you so wise, geo?

read my first post LD on this thread....i called it 100% correct...but 4B's says I'm an idiot...lol

[/QUOTE]

You don't seriously think you are the only one that thought this?

[/QUOTE]

show me the others on this board who did....ok?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Prosecutors said they pieced together the night of Lloyd's death using surveillance video culled from the area and cellphone records. Prosecutors outlined a potential timeline of Hernandez's allegedly driving to Lloyd's home, picking him up, driving him back to North Attleborough, and allegedly firing two bullets at Lloyd,

You may glory in a team triumphant......
    But you fall in love with a team in defeat

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

http://abcnews.go.com/US/patriots-star-aaron-hernandez-charged-murder/story?id=19492508

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/06/26/19152123-former-patriots-tight-end-aaron-hernandez-charged-with-murder?lite

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

I don't think it was about people "calling this" because this isn't really a surprise to anyone.  If you are surprised he is being accused of murder then you must be a special little person.  I think the people (like me) who were contemplating other possiblities just did not want to jump to conclusions.  Bad things happen when people jump to conclusions, and some in here were right for the wrong reasons.  I am completely not shocked today at all, and I will continue to reserve judgment until he receives a fair trial.....but it does not look good for Mr. Hernandez.  

It looks pretty BAD actually.  If he did kill his friend (which it seems that he has) then he deserves the full extent of the law thrown at him. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Honestly, I said something similar to that, but I'm not asking for praise.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

I find when men (?) are looking for praise on an anonymous forum, they are lacking in other departments  Wink.

Same thing with those humongous tires on a pickup!

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Playing tight end for the NE Patriots Tim Tebow.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I find when men (?) are looking for praise on an anonymous forum, they are lacking in other departments  Wink.

Same thing with those humongous tires on a pickup!

[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking georom drives a pickup ;-)

[/QUOTE]

Ms is doubting my manliness? holy innuendos batman! lol

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:

Thats what I was saying when they signed him.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

just read the narrative on the evidence leading to the rest...AH may be the dumbest NFL player ever if this is true...he left enough evidence to convict himself 20x over....did this guy score in the negative numbers on the Wonderlic? 

As always - 100% correct!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

Thats what I was saying when they signed him.

And my comments were serious. The kid is a hell of an athlete he will contribute somewhere on the field.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

And my comments were serious. The kid is a hell of an athlete he will contribute somewhere on the field.

Especially now.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

They recovered the video tapes  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:

I don't think it was about people "calling this" because this isn't really a surprise to anyone.  If you are surprised he is being accused of murder then you must be a special little person.  I think the people (like me) who were contemplating other possiblities just did not want to jump to conclusions.  Bad things happen when people jump to conclusions, and some in here were right for the wrong reasons.  I am completely not shocked today at all, and I will continue to reserve judgment until he receives a fair trial.....but it does not look good for Mr. Hernandez.  

It looks pretty BAD actually.  If he did kill his friend (which it seems that he has) then he deserves the full extent of the law thrown at him. 

If 100 people had predicted the 2013 Red Sox win total, I imagine every number from 75 to 93 would have been predicted by some, perhaps some outliers too.  Somebody would have to have gotten it right and that person would claim they were a genius that "knew" what the win total would be.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to jackbu's comment:

O well, another loser pick by the Pats.  Letting Welker get away is really going to hurt now.

Another loser negative comment by you. 

The pick was a great one at the time and had been until this incident. If AH had personal problems that developed over time there was llittle if any way the Pats front office or anyone could have predicted this type of thing happening and again your presuming he is guilty as charged which still has to be proven in a court of law.

Hetch  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

http://abcnews.go.com/US/video/aaron-hernandez-arraignment-charged-murder-19498550

Sections
Shortcuts