Aaron Hernandez arrested

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Re: Aaron Hernandez arrested

I'm behind Geo 100% on the Hernandez issue.

And to think an 'old' charge of shooting someone in the face has been resurrected.

The guy is a hoodlum piece of garbage.

I wish he could stand trial in Texas and be their 501st.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

In response to mjagger's comment:

In response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to georom4's comment:

people are also innocent until proven guilty.  For all we know Aaron Hernandez has no idea who even murdered him.  The circumstantial evidence doesn't look good for AH, but we really have no idea what the whole story is and what all the evidence is.  AH looks like he was guilty of something but I will hold judgement and I will definitely not considere any news going forward as "good news" 

People dont get arrested a week after the murder for "obstruction" - the delay means they are building a case, they are beyond trying to squeeze info from him - looks like AH was directly involved in the murder and could be the shooter himself....given his status/money/reputation/ it would have been logical for him to drop a dime on the killer and skate away with an easy fine/probabtion.  What you have today is an indication that AH was not just there, but a trigger man of some sort.  Who wants to bet me on this?

So we've moved from good news to lets make bets?

What I've learned this year:  All you have to do is accuse someone of a crime and they are guilty of it.  Thank god we have a justice system otherwise more innocent people would be jailed and murdered everyday just by having fingers pointed at them.  I'll admit, it doesn't look good for AH....but I'll pass judement until more is known.

[/QUOTE]

Similar to when OJ was arrested for mutiple murders. Most people thought he was guilty, but the 'justice system' proved them wrong.

[/QUOTE]

So what do you suggest we do then?  Eliminate due process?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

In response to mjagger's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

people are also innocent until proven guilty.  For all we know Aaron Hernandez has no idea who even murdered him.  The circumstantial evidence doesn't look good for AH, but we really have no idea what the whole story is and what all the evidence is.  AH looks like he was guilty of something but I will hold judgement and I will definitely not considere any news going forward as "good news" 

People dont get arrested a week after the murder for "obstruction" - the delay means they are building a case, they are beyond trying to squeeze info from him - looks like AH was directly involved in the murder and could be the shooter himself....given his status/money/reputation/ it would have been logical for him to drop a dime on the killer and skate away with an easy fine/probabtion.  What you have today is an indication that AH was not just there, but a trigger man of some sort.  Who wants to bet me on this?

So we've moved from good news to lets make bets?

What I've learned this year:  All you have to do is accuse someone of a crime and they are guilty of it.  Thank god we have a justice system otherwise more innocent people would be jailed and murdered everyday just by having fingers pointed at them.  I'll admit, it doesn't look good for AH....but I'll pass judement until more is known.

[/QUOTE]

Similar to when OJ was arrested for mutiple murders. Most people thought he was guilty, but the 'justice system' proved them wrong.

[/QUOTE]

So what do you suggest we do then?  Eliminate due process?

[/QUOTE]

Are you really using OJ as an example of the "Justice System"?  I guess you believe Emmitt Till's trial produced justice as well.  Once again I am under no obligation to have a presumption of innocence in my opinion. That young man is dead and AH was responsible for it. The rest is window dressing.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

yeah using the exception and not the norm is a bit ridiculous.  Do we know anything about the other two guys that AH contacted and said "get up here right now" 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

He was directly involved in that murder. Thats about as far as I will go with it. was he the shooter? I guess we will find out soon enough. personally, I think so.

Hes a dumb kid that just signed a deal to set him, his new baby and mother up for life. Then he would have got another deal at age 28 worth probably a lot more, assuming he was healthy. To be involved in kiiling another human being because he was "disrespected" by him is pure egotistical, thug-like mentality. If he did pull the trigger, I hope he never sees his own bed again. Too bad his baby has a moron for a dad.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

yeah using the exception and not the norm is a bit ridiculous.  Do we know anything about the other two guys that AH contacted and said "get up here right now" 

it doesnt matter imo - AH ordered the hit on him and drove him to the hit spot...found with gun in his hand...they can all fry for all I care - but how stupid does one have to be to do this? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Just another N F L sunday !!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

yeah using the exception and not the norm is a bit ridiculous.  Do we know anything about the other two guys that AH contactedand said "get up here right nown

response to ctredsoxfanhugh's comment:

One of the two guys is Carlos Ortiz, 27, from Bristol, Ct. with a criminal record. He's being held on 1.5 million bond and has waived extradiction to Mass. 

You may glory in a team triumphant......
    But you fall in love with a team in defeat

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

WOW....these guys are 15 minutes down the road from me.  This story is just so sureal

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

In response to LloydDobler's comment:

[QUOTE]

Once again I show why i am the Bard of this site...

Dude, you're not even the Daniel Bard of this sight.

[/QUOTE]

I'm admittedly a few hours behind in my sports news this morning, but that's the funniest like I'll hear or read all day.

Now if you'll pardon me, I have to clean the coffee off my screen and keyboard.  :-)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

In response to S5's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Once again I show why i am the Bard of this site...

Dude, you're not even the Daniel Bard of this sight.

[/QUOTE]

I'm admittedly a few hours behind in my sports news this morning, but that's the funniest like I'll hear or read all day.

Now if you'll pardon me, I have to clean the coffee off my screen and keyboard.  :-)

[/QUOTE]

good line....however if Bard could throw it as hard and straight as I do on this board, he wouldnt be pitching in the Tri-County League somewhere in PaloozavilleCool

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from eggplants. Show eggplants's posts

Dick Cheney shot somebody in the face and walked. So maybe face shooting is no big deal in some circles.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

In response to eggplants' comment:

Dick Cheney shot somebody in the face and walked. So maybe face shooting is no big deal in some circles.

face shooting - yes

Murder - no

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NLU75. Show NLU75's posts

[QUOTE]

just read the narrative on the evidence leading to the rest...AH may be the dumbest NFL player ever if this is true...he left enough evidence to convict himself 20x over....did this guy score in the negative numbers on the Wonderlic? 

As always - 100% correct!

that might be the smartest thing you ever said on this board, AH is a moron. I cannot believe any one can be that stupid but AH is. Geo what state do you live in

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Police in Connecticut have arrested a man connected to the death of Odin Lloyd. Carlos Ortiz, a 27-year-old from Bristol, Conn., is being held on a $1.5 million bond. His charges are not yet known. The Boston Globe reported early Monday that the Hartford Correctional Center confirmed that Ortiz was being held in connection Lloyd’s death. Ortiz’s court documents have been sealed. Lloyd was murdered in North Attleborough around 2:30 a.m. on June 16 in an industrial park. Three men were involved in Lloyd’s death, but only former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez is known to be charged with the murder. Hernandez allegedly summoned two men from Connecticut to join him before Lloyd was killed. Ortiz’s connection to Hernandez is not yet clear. He does, however, have photos of the tight end on his Facebook page.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

0626-tmz-gun-aaron-hernandez

TMZ has obtained this photo ... showing a 19-year-old Aaron brandishing a Glock handgun for a selfie iPhone pic.  You can see a magazine inserted into the gun, but it's unclear if it was loaded.

We've learned the pic was taken in Gainesville, Florida in 2009 ... the same time Hernandez was playing football for the University of Florida.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NLU75. Show NLU75's posts

In response to eggplants's comment:

you sir are a moron

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

http://www.thebiglead.com/index.php/2013/06/27/aaron-hernandez-being-investigated-for-a-double-murder-in-july-2012-in-boston-according-to-fox-25/

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

http://www.thebiglead.com/index.php/2013/06/27/aaron-hernandez-being-investigated-for-a-double-murder-in-july-2012-in-boston-according-to-fox-25/

And the hits just keep on coming. J-BAY, I saw that earlier post with the Glock picture. Hindsight is obviously 20-20, but I never would have drafted the guy after seeing that picture.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

And the hits just keep on coming. J-BAY, I saw that earlier post with the Glock picture. Hindsight is obviously 20-20, but I never would have drafted the guy after seeing that picture.

ESPN reported last night Hernandez had first round draft talent but fell to the fourth round, due to his background and questionable character issues. Apparently, the Patriots met with him prior to drafting him and had him take a psychological  test. Wasn't one of their better decisions.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from eggplants. Show eggplants's posts

NLU75, Time to double up on your stool softeners , you have to loosen up a little bit. I might be an idiot, but I assure you and everyone else on this that I am no moron. More on that later,

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

Maybe he is a gang member. This sounds like a gang related kind of crime. 

Stabbed by Foulke.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

CNN today reports that an SUV reportedly used in a 2012 double murder was rented by Aaron Hernandez and has been impounded by Boston Police.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NLU75. Show NLU75's posts

In response to eggplants's comment:
    [QUOTE]

NLU75, Time to double up on your stool softeners , you have to loosen up a little bit. I might be an idiot, but I assure you and everyone else on this that I am no moron. More on that

there is a big difference in a hunting accident & a murder.Because of politics, to compare the V.P. to a gang thug arrested for murder is bad, even for a liberal. By the way Bill 806  is a troll, stirring the pot  & has  been very good at it, he is a liberal. He proably is a Red Sox fan but not a conservative.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

They are also saying that the motive for the recent killing is that he knew about the 2012 murders. Hernandez is now being investigated. for those.

This validates my feelings about Urban Meyer even more.

Sections
Shortcuts