About Beckett?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Re: About Beckett?

Yes trolls are laughable and so are those who get fooled by them every day. It appears that everyone but you knows that Georom is trolling. You are a victim and wasting your time. Go walk your dog or do something useful or rewarding.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In Response to Re: About Beckett?:
    [QUOTE]Yes trolls are laughable and so are those who get fooled by them every day. It appears that everyone but you knows that Georom is trolling. You are a victim and wasting your time. Go walk your dog or do something useful or rewarding.
    Posted by UticaClub[/QUOTE]

Utica/Pike,

I've never understood why you've taken such abuse over the years, but your recent stance of "defending" the board is really annoying and very patronising...and, worse, boring.  It's akin to Yankee fans claiming to "keeping it real".

You can be interesting, why not do that?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Still weeding out the trolls. Georom is the most obvious right now.  Why are you enabling him? He seems to have you on a string. Others are finally ignoring him. Why not you?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

[QUOTE]Still weeding out the trolls. Georom is the most obvious right now.  Why are you enabling him? He seems to have you on a string. Others are finally ignoring him. Why not you?
    Posted by UticaClub[/QUOTE]

Do you think your posts "outing" trolls are interesting to and valued by the board?  Or do you think other posters would prefer you talked baseball or wrote nothing?

And if you think we'd prefer the latter, but persisted to "out trolls" doesn't that make you a troll?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: About Beckett? : Do you think your posts "outing" trolls are interesting to and valued by the board?  Or do you think other posters would prefer you talked baseball or wrote nothing? And if you think we'd prefer the latter, but persisted to "out trolls" doesn't that make you a troll?
    Posted by SonicsMonksLyresVicars[/QUOTE]

Is a policeman a criminal? Is a dog catcher a dog?  Is flypaper a fly? Is a weeder a weed? Is a Rat Terrier a rat? You apparently don't know the definition of a troll. Google "Internet Troll" and read and try to understand and take notice that many forums are trying to minimize them. They are a cancer / poison to any forum.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

And yet the trolls and their trolling add such a spice of humor and easy poaching from the windows of passing trains.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

[QUOTE]And yet the trolls and their trolling add such a spice of humor and easy poaching from the windows of passing trains.
    Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE]

But how many old men in their golden years take them seriously and waste their few years left taking the trolls seriously. Those who shoot at them from a passing train should at least identify them as trolls instead of real people with real , honest opinions.

Poor Joe in the assisted living home really thinks that the trolls are legitimate Sox fans with genuine concerns. What a downer for that poor soul when he finally learns that they were toying with him and wasting his time and effort. To waste the precious remaining minutes from an oldtimer in an assisted living home is really an abuse. Old Joe yells to his room mate, " These no good Bah stads were fooling and toying with me all of these years, I wasted so many hours of my life".

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: About Beckett?": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: About Beckett? : But how many old men in their golden years take them seriously and waste their few years left taking the trolls seriously. Those who shoot at them from a passing train should at least identify them as trolls instead of real people with real , honest opinions. Poor Joe in the assisted living home really thinks that the trolls are legitimate Sox fans with genuine concerns. What a downer for that poor soul when he finally learns that they were toying with him and wasting his time and effort. To waste the precious remaining minutes from an oldtimer in an assisted living home is really an abuse. Old Joe yells to his room mate, " These no good Bah stads were fooling and toying with me all of these years, I wasted so many hours of my life". Posted by UticaClub[/QUOTE] LOL

Sections
Shortcuts