ACEVES being SHOWCASED tonight.........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

ACEVES being SHOWCASED tonight.........

Good time to give CLAY BUCH a day off !!!!    Ben is getting ready to make a couple of moves !!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Re: ACEVES being SHOWCASED tonight.........

He knows this might be his last hurrah, in Boston. Just do your job.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

While the showcasing of Aceves is very likely, the chances that it leads to moves in the immediate future are about as good as the chances of a day gong by with 806 subtly referring to his "blockbuster" prediction  TRades in May / early June are simply not that common.  Teams prefer to make moves from within their system first, as those moves can usually be undone if they do not work out.

But keep clinging to that prediction, 806!! Sometime in the next few seasons, there will be a blockbuster!! Probably!!!  But when it happens, then who has the last laugh?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

He'll be sent back tomorrow. Hopefully we can get a QS from him tonight.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

GMs aren't that stupid, but who would have thought that anyone in their right mind would have shelled out the insane money ($250 million in contracts) for Beckett, Gonzalez, Crawford and Punto.  The guy's a head case and I think we're stuck with him, but I'll pray for a decent outing and then unload him at the first opportunity. I like the chemistry on this team but I really don't see him adding to it in any positive way, even if he were to have a couple of good starts.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Good time to give CLAY BUCH a day off !!!!    Ben is getting ready to make a couple of moves !!!

Yeah sure Bill, the BLOCKBUSTER. And how can you showcase someone who's been awful? You are a pipe dreamer.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Maybe they are showcasing Aceves to Doubront.

Wake up doobie- your job is in jeapardy.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaffyDan. Show DaffyDan's posts

Maybe - and I know this sounds crazy -- one guy is hurt and another is availble? 

I know, I know... it's just too wacko!

-Daf. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

lolz Bill. 

You can't showcase a dud. Especially an angry one. 

I always think its funny when folks think we can package our underperforming players, especially head cases, and that we'll get something really good back in return. 

I'd love to see Aceves moved myself but if he goes, it will be for a bag of balls. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In response to notin's comment:

While the showcasing of Aceves is very likely, the chances that it leads to moves in the immediate future are about as good as the chances of a day gong by with 806 subtly referring to his "blockbuster" prediction  TRades in May / early June are simply not that common.  Teams prefer to make moves from within their system first, as those moves can usually be undone if they do not work out.

But keep clinging to that prediction, 806!! Sometime in the next few seasons, there will be a blockbuster!! Probably!!!  But when it happens, then who has the last laugh?

this is good stuff.....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsinsider. Show rsinsider's posts

Fredo for a prospect spells BLOCKBUSTER !!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

His locker was cleaned out after the game........ More changes coming today......  MORALES  &  ???????       (maybe Jackie Bradley)  Stay tuned !!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

His locker was cleaned out after the game........ More changes coming today......  MORALES  &  ???????       (maybe Jackie Bradley)  Stay tuned !!!

Soooo....  you're saying he was being showcased for Pawtucket??

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MadMc44. Show MadMc44's posts

We are still giving BenC. credit for the Dodger Mega Deal--it seems to me LL got the call from the Dodgers...maybe I'm wrong but that's what I recollect.

If there's one thing Ben needs help with it's roster moves/trades. It's like he has a personal relationship with the the 40 roster. Just get over it--it's not rocket science. If you make a mistake try again until   you get it right. If Theo can make trades work anybody can make trades work. 

I think Mort will remain. Aceves should stay but he will go back to AAA and Morales comes off the DL 

Sections
Shortcuts