Aceves

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

Re: Aceves

In Response to Re: Aceves:
    In Response to Aceves :  The reason you never knew who he was when he was a Yankee is because you don't believe in discussing any player not playing with the Red Sox. Open your eyes, girl, he was, like, 14-1 with the Yanks. Be more open minded, and widen your discussion horizons.
    Posted by prknsdnld

Sorry, this forum is open to everyone, even Sox fans who arent stats nuts. Just dont reply next time. First the Yankee trolls criticize people cause "the Yankees are all Sox fans care about" and then they criticize people when they dont care about your Yankees or who played for them.
    Sox bad, Yankees good.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

In Response to Re: Aceves :   If you have been reading forum for any period of time, you would know that that is my point. This forum is for everyone. Now go lay down.
    Posted by prknsdnld

For everyone so long as they measure up to your standard. If they dont, they need a personal talking to, like Kim did. Y'know, where you can berate them for not knowing enough. A real d*uche move.
    Sox bad, Yankees good.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In Response to Re: Aceves :   You don't know the story here, rookie poster. Now go lay down.
    Posted by prknsdnld

Rookie poster lol. So ridiculous.
    For what its worth, I have been here just as long as you, just happened to be using my Bruins log in. I know it doesnt matter, but apparently you think its important. I hope this makes you feel as stupid as you look right now.
    Sox bad, Yankees good.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In Response to Re: Aceves :   Then you should know the gist of this subject. And stop swearing. You lose your credibility.
    Posted by prknsdnld

It is what it is, and you are who you are. Dont try and change the subject of what you just attempted to do to Kim, "daddy".
    Rookie poster lmao, like it matters at all. What a joke. Someone who thinks post counts matter needs to go get some fresh air.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: Aceves : For everyone so long as they measure up to your standard. If they dont, they need a personal talking to, like Kim did. Y'know, where you can berate them for not knowing enough. A real d*uche move. Sox bad, Yankees good.
    Posted by habsno17

OK. You're now, officially, my favorite poster. Sorry that the last post I remember making to you was to tell you to get up off the ice, and read my post again. :)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In Response to Re: Aceves : OK. You're now, officially, my favorite poster. Sorry that the last post I remember making to you was to tell you to get up off the ice, and read my post again. :)
    Posted by kimsaysthis

Well Kim, I did sometimes disagree with you on some of the Yankee posters (I am also habsno17). If they are here to talk baseball I am okay with it. But I now see your point on exactly why some of these idiots come here and the way they treat other people. Lets face it, the ONLY reason they come here is because this is where the Red Sox fans are. Thats it. Its got nothing to do with baseball, or the rivalry, or the Yankees, or anything else. Its got to do with making themselves feel better while living their underperforming, cr*ppy lives. Babe, just for an obvious example, is here because he needs to put us down to feel better about himself. Prksdnld obviously feels the need to act superior to you, thus his comments. Its really kinda pathetic at its core.

www.flayme.com/troll/">http://www.flayme.com/troll/

Its all right there.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In Response to Re: Aceves :   You're wrong, kid. If you're okay with people talking baseball on this forum, then stop telling any poster speaking of a Yankee, a Ray, a Pirate, etc., to go to a different forum to do so. You are a hypocrite, young man....
    Posted by prknsdnld

Where did I say people who want to talk about Yankee players should go somewhere else? Huh, "Pops"? The only complaint I ever had or brought up was you telling someone who isnt as super baseball knowledgable as you that they should pay more attention, learn the history, "expand their horizons", and whatever other stupid cr*p you said to try and humble her. Once I did that, you make posts about how I am a "rookie" poster on my Bruins login, which is just really really sad dude. Now I am guessing that, being embarrassed by all that, you are now just throwing the Hail Mary and trying to put words in my mouth I never even said. You are ridiculous.
     Learning disabilities and old age, what a horrible combination.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In Response to Re: Aceves :      Learning disabilities and old age?  Nice.
    Posted by prknsdnld

Of course. Nothing to say about the relevant part of the post, where you tried to play alpha dog on someone on a sports forum and wound up embarrassing yourself. I guess I will never know where I supposedly said that "people who want to talk about Yankee players should go somewhere else".  Nope, I dont think you are gonna have that info handy anytime soon.
    And btw, the "kid" stuff? Please guy, I am probably as old as you are.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: Aceves : Well Kim, I did sometimes disagree with you on some of the Yankee posters (I am also habsno17). If they are here to talk baseball I am okay with it. But I now see your point on exactly why some of these idiots come here and the way they treat other people. Lets face it, the ONLY reason they come here is because this is where the Red Sox fans are. Thats it. Its got nothing to do with baseball, or the rivalry, or the Yankees, or anything else. Its got to do with making themselves feel better while living their underperforming, cr*ppy lives. Babe, just for an obvious example, is here because he needs to put us down to feel better about himself. Prksdnld obviously feels the need to act superior to you, thus his comments. Its really kinda pathetic at its core. www.flayme.com/troll/ " /> http://www.flayme.com/troll/ Its all right there.
    Posted by mikzor

Oh, so you're the guy who said it was obvious I was a female because no one holds a grudge like a female. Very funny and, probably, very true.

I completely agree with your post. And "Prknsdnld" is a Yankee troll who refuses to identify himself and puts West Central New Hamphire in his profile to make it even more confusing. Funny he won't put Yankee fan. I've never seen him have a baseball conversation with anyone. He only comes here to police the board and go after anyone that says anything negative about the Yankees, or the Yankee trolls here. He even had a long-running thread about a Sox fan being a troll here because he said negative things about the Yankees on a Sox board. lol

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In Response to Re: Aceves :  Show me that post.
    Posted by prknsdnld

Wait, before she does that, you need to show me the post where I said  "people who want to talk about Yankee players should go somewhere else". Remember?
    Weird how my post didnt get answered.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In Response to Aceves:
    Is Aceves the best pick up ever? He's been such a great addition to the team. The only time I saw him struggling was when the sweat was dripping down off his cap in front of his eyes. I still think there should be something they can do about that in 2011. I don't get it. I can't count how many games I'm thinking "bring Aceves in". I didn't even know who this guy was when he was with the Yankees. I don't know what his record is, but I think he's saved a lot of games for us. He's going to be awesome in the post-season.
    Posted by kimsaysthis

I heard Orsillo and Remy talking last night about an award coming up for the one "Sox" player who we feel has gone above and beyond what anyone expected all season.

There opinions really surprised me because they seem to both go with a guy like Albers who has really struggles recently over Ells or Aceves.  My vote would have to be for Jacoby hands down.  Nobody expected the type of numbers he has put up.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Aceves is the team's Cy Young and 10th Man Award and Pitching MVP....end of story

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In Response to Re: Aceves :   I never said it was you that said that.
    Posted by prknsdnld

Are you kidding me? In reply to me:

"You're wrong, kid. If you're okay with people talking baseball on this forum, then stop telling any poster speaking of a Yankee, a Ray, a Pirate, etc., to go to a different forum to do so. You are a hypocrite, young man.... "

Thats your quote. Its still on this same page for cripes sake. You are getting sadder by the minute.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

When the forum is moderated and those that are considered to be trolls by 99% of the forum are routinely banned, then I will be happy. One would need to waterboard you in order for you to admit that Babe, Yazzer, Mikey, Georom, and Bosox1941 are trolls. You are blind or else have vested interests.
    Posted by PawsoxPhil

well to me bosox1941 really isn't a troll so to speak. he just simply has it in for tito is all. you want a good example of who a troll is? how about greatestnyy the little bug in his little space ship that calls our team the socks! that's a real troll. not so much as one tiny baseball statement. just krap. as for the others?
    well, they all speak for themselves.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In Response to Re: Aceves :  Well I stand corrected- too many budweisers that night.  But if the shoe fits, wear it. And I'm done with this discussion. Until the next time. Have a nice day.
    Posted by prknsdnld

Too many Budweisers that night? You made the post at 3pm. Your nights must start pretty early.

Sections
Shortcuts