Aceves

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: Aceves

In Response to Aceves:
    Is Aceves the best pick up ever? He's been such a great addition to the team. The only time I saw him struggling was when the sweat was dripping down off his cap in front of his eyes. I still think there should be something they can do about that in 2011. I don't get it. I can't count how many games I'm thinking "bring Aceves in". I didn't even know who this guy was when he was with the Yankees. I don't know what his record is, but I think he's saved a lot of games for us. He's going to be awesome in the post-season.
    Posted by kimsaysthis
    That wasn't sweat! He drenched his head and cap in between innings,which helped him throw a legal spit ball..Brilliant thinking on his part.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Aceves:
    Aceves is the team's Cy Young and 10th Man Award and Pitching MVP....end of story
    Posted by dannycater

Agreed !  

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In Response to Re: Aceves :  It was a day off.
    Posted by prknsdnld

Sure thing little buddy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: Aceves :   I never said it was you that said that. That has been my complaint with Kim. One mention of a player not wearing a Sox uni and she tells you to get off and go to another forum. I merely am defending more diverse topics- baseball related- and this is what brings us here today. The statement I made the other day that got you all worked up was when she said she never heard of Aceves before this year. My comment was that if she would allow conversations about competing teams, then she might have known who he was. I don't believe that's questioning Kim's intelligence, which you have suggested.
    Posted by prknsdnld

As to your post above, show you what post? What are you even talking about? Who doesn't remember your thread about a Sox fan being a troll?

If you're going to say I tell posters to get off the board, you better be able to put the posts up where I said that. As usual, complete nonsense from you. Even when you're corrected about anything, you just keep repeating the same mantra. I've even had to copy a post of mine just so I didn't have to type it over and over again when you pretended not to have read it. I've questioned why posters would want to be here, or need to be here, but I never told anyone to get off the board.

And you throwing out lines that people never said has always been your specialty here. I guess hoping some will stick, or further your agenda. This can't possibly be the only choice you have as to how you spend your time. It just can't.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Aceves : I heard Orsillo and Remy talking last night about an award coming up for the one "Sox" player who we feel has gone above and beyond what anyone expected all season. There opinions really surprised me because they seem to both go with a guy like Albers who has really struggles recently over Ells or Aceves.  My vote would have to be for Jacoby hands down.  Nobody expected the type of numbers he has put up.
    Posted by craze4sox

Well, you know how I feel about Aceves, but I also agree about Ellsbury. What a difference he has made with, not only his bat, but even just coming back to play the outfield. Like I've said, he makes it look effortless, so sometimes people tend to think anyone can do it. I hope he dumps Borass and stays in Boston.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: Aceves : Too many Budweisers that night? You made the post at 3pm. Your nights must start pretty early.
    Posted by mikzor

LOL.

Sections
Shortcuts