Add PaPi to the many A-ROIDS has now thrown under his massive bus!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Re: Add PaPi to the many A-ROIDS has now thrown under his massive bus!

I heard this on the news the other day. Sadly..this is is some of the fallout we have with the steroid era. Not many are above suspicion. I doubt Papi did steroids but there have been stories swirling around for years ( rumors and what have you).

Anyhow..A Roid can back off the statement all he wants but it was pretty clear what his spokesperson meant. At least have the guts to stand by what you stay.

Poor Ortiz..with friends like ARoid..who needs enemies.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

All the time and money going into these investigations of 'roid usage.... I doubt we'll ever get a definitive answer.

They'll always be those that will be questioned and looked at suspiciously, look at how many liked to start rumors when Ortiz went on a hitting spree this year. Immediatly the vultures start the juicing comments.

I could careless if A-rod plays or doesn't play. In a way I don't blame him for fighting this, the MLB has made a mess of this.

....this is for you Bill.....in my best Forrest Gump voice....

...And that's all I have to say about that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

Personally I think he was referring to Manny Ramirez.  Manny was already discussed recently by ARods steroid dealer in saying that Alex asked to be on whatever Manny Ramirez was on.  Manny was a god here for quite some time and has been caught for performance enhancing drugs twice so far.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

In response to RedSoxDOrtiz's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Personally I think he was referring to Manny Ramirez.  Manny was already discussed recently by ARods steroid dealer in saying that Alex asked to be on whatever Manny Ramirez was on.  Manny was a god here for quite some time and has been caught for performance enhancing drugs twice so far.

[/QUOTE]

His comments were in the present-tense, though - "some of them are god-like in Boston right now." I don't know who would say Manny enjoys god-like status among Red Sox fans after 2008 and subsequent events.

Sections
Shortcuts