Addition by Subtraction .........

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Re: Addition by Subtraction .........

In response to Kingface12's comment:

In response to ZILLAGOD's comment:

BILL, your posts always attract sarcastic responses from posters who do not have ypur outstanding insight into what is worthy of discussion.

Why is that?

I think the ownwership should look at getting younger, hungrier and faster.

I do not see why this is comment provokes sarcastic responses.

You know I always read your opinions and look forward to many more.

I always consider you one of the more entertaining posters....and that's what I come here for.

After 10,000 post you REALLY do not understand?  BTW.....Ten Years After rocked.....

What I understand is that BILL has been a great person to talk with about baseball. He has a unique sense of humor that I "get" and many of you don't. I occasionally use humor that some posters take as a serious post, too, and I know it's hard sometimes to tell when a person is kidding.

He does not come here to "bait" Yankee fans, he does stray from baseball talk occasionally , but who doesn't?...I have been as guilty of that as the next guy. His opinions are colorful, but not unrealistic or inane. some posters change names frequently and many like to pick fights or criticize. BILL is not like that, nor does he act like a "know it all."  I have learned to "back off" of posters that rub me the wrong way, and I think maybe it's better to ignore someone rather than just responding with sarcasm or argumentive responses.

Mainly , I have looked forward to reading his material , as he makes me laugh many days, and we all need a good laugh as often as possible in today's world.

BILL, keep up the good work!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

BILL, your posts always attract sarcastic responses from posters who do not have ypur outstanding insight into what is worthy of discussion.

Why is that?

I always consider you one of the more entertaining posters....and that's what I come here for.

After 10,000 post you REALLY do not understand?  BTW.....Ten Years After rocked.....

What I understand is that BILL has been a great person to talk with about baseball. He has a unique sense of humor that I "get" and many of you don't. I occasionally use humor that some posters take as a serious post, too, and I know it's hard sometimes to tell when a person is kidding.

He does not come here to "bait" Yankee fans, he does stray from baseball talk occasionally , but who doesn't?...I have been as guilty of that as the next guy. His opinions are colorful, but not unrealistic or inane. some posters change names frequently and many like to pick fights or criticize. BILL is not like that, nor does he act like a "know it all."  I have learned to "back off" of posters that rub me the wrong way, and I think maybe it's better to ignore someone rather than just responding with sarcasm or argumentive responses.

Mainly , I have looked forward to reading his material , as he makes me laugh many days, and we all need a good laugh as often as possible in today's world.

DAD,SOFTY, & BILL-806 approve of this message !!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

what a maroon.

bill, can you tell us again your plans for the season?? i don't think we've heard it enough. maybe you can create 3 threads all saying the same thing?? that would really help the board IMO.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Why is that?

I agree with the sentiment and understand where you're coming from.  I just don't like posting my opinion...then getting told I'm a 'wombat/Lib...etc'.  Also posting 400 threads a day about the same stuff bumps other things down and it gets hard to navigate. 

I will say though that we are all usually a lot 'tougher' behind our computer screen.  Most of everything I say I wouldsay to them but it's always meant tongue in cheek....something that's difficult to convey with the typed word.  I would gladly buy Bill a beer if I met him though.....I wouldn't share an 'ice cream' with him though.......

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

what a maroon.

bill, can you tell us again your plans for the season?? i don't think we've heard it enough. maybe you can create 3 threads all saying the same thing?? that would really help the board IMO.

Thank you for your question & concern.......  All will be answered by these 3 critical dates......    1/ 4-1-13 ........  2/ 5-30-13........  3/ 7-31-13 .......  Those are the 3 dates that will speak to "ROSTER CHANGE"  !!  Yes, you and your T-BALL friends will be surprised !!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

what a maroon.

Thank you for your question & concern.......  All will be answered by these 3 critical dates......    1/ 4-1-13 ........  2/ 5-30-13........  3/ 7-31-13 .......  Those are the 3 dates that will speak to "ROSTER CHANGE"  !!  Yes, you and your T-BALL friends will be surprised !!

bill, i'll have you know that last year i upgraded from T-ball to peewee little league.....

i even get to use an aluminum bat!! mom syas i'm old enough now! OH BOY!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

what a maroon.

bill, i'll have you know that last year i upgraded from T-ball to peewee little league.....

Good for you.......  Keep your eye on the ball, son !!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

what a maroon.

Good for you.......  Keep your eye on the ball, son !!!

wow, what a great piece of advice.. thanks mister!!

usually i swing with my eyes closed, and with the ball on a Tee it worked fine. but now that coach is lobbing them underhanded to me closing my eyes doesn't work.. i never thought of opening them!

Sections
Shortcuts