ADG - What do you like about the Red Sox?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

Re: ADG - What do you like about the Red Sox?

In response to torgorocks' comment:

In response to Sheriff-Rojas' comment:

[QUOTE]

I mean, really.  You're constantly leading a lynch mob of posters in an attack against a slumping scapegoat, but you seem to find no joy in celebrating their success and the accomplishments of players.  I'm not suggesting that fans should not be critical, but you're never complimentary about anything Red Sox. 

Think of this thread as an intervention, not that I really care about you however.

1st off, sheriff, there aren't enough posters left on this board to form a decent lynch mob, and ,yes, ADG has every right to be critical of any player he so chooses. 

Think of this thread as a 'mind your own business' from someone who thinks you're an arrogant clown.

[/QUOTE]

So says another joyful Red Sox fan.  

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

In response to Sheriff-Rojas's comment:

I mean, really.  You're constantly leading a lynch mob of posters in an attack against a slumping scapegoat, but you seem to find no joy in celebrating their success and the accomplishments of players.  I'm not suggesting that fans should not be critical, but you're never complimentary about anything Red Sox. 

Think of this thread as an intervention, not that I really care about you however.

1st off, sheriff, there aren't enough posters left on this board to form a decent lynch mob, and ,yes, ADG has every right to be critical of any player he so chooses. 

Think of this thread as a 'mind your own business' from someone who thinks you're an arrogant clown.

Sheriff - You are just a pink hat. I've been riding on Napoli and guess what, so has the press and evey the manager. A righty "power hitting" first baseman sitting against a lefty in favor of Daniel Nava. What does that tell you? Are my rants against him justified? You bet.

Keep drinking your Kool Aid because posters like you, Burrito, JimFromFlorida see no wrong with anything.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

Sheriff - One more thing, why are you starting a thread and posting messages at 2:44AM?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to ADG's comment:

Sheriff - One more thing, why are you starting a thread and posting messages at 2:44AM?

Maybe he lives on the west coast so its just before midnight there.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In response to ADG's comment:

[QUOTE]

Sheriff - You are just a pink hat. I've been riding on Napoli and guess what, so has the press and evey the manager. A righty "power hitting" first baseman sitting against a lefty in favor of Daniel Nava. What does that tell you? Are my rants against him justified? You bet.

Keep drinking your Kool Aid because posters like you, Burrito, JimFromFlorida see no wrong with anything.

[/QUOTE]

You just don't get it.  Perhaps you never will.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Agree with OP and agree with this response.

And have you noticed who hasn't posted this year because things have been going well and there's no Beckett. His last syllable rhymes with the name of a female dog.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsinsider. Show rsinsider's posts

I was hoping to see an answer to the question when I opened this thread !!!! Sadly just more bashing !!!
    Wear your hat with pride or take it off!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

the only think ADG likes about the Red Sox is whining about them. They could be 122-0 and he would still find some arbitrary non-issue to whine and cry about.

Some say a storm is coming, Some say the end is near.

Some think it's all so hazy, I think it's all so clear.

Some say they have the answers, some say they know the truth.

Some people live in question, some people have no clue.

If there was no tomorrow, if there was just today.

would you make different choices? or would you stay the same?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsinsider. Show rsinsider's posts

Pretty sure my grandfather god rest his sole who was a Sox fan for 60 plus years and NEVER got to see the sox win it all would call some people round here UNGREATFULL and he would slap a few others in the teeth !!!
    Wear your hat with pride or take it off!!!!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to mef429's comment:

the only think ADG likes about the Red Sox is whining about them. They could be 122-0 and he would still find some arbitrary non-issue to whine and cry about.

Well, MEF, there ARE 162 games. Being 122-0 still leaves room for 40 losses.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to pumpsie-green's comment:

In response to mef429's comment:

[QUOTE]

Well, MEF, there ARE 162 games. Being 122-0 still leaves room for 40 losses.

[/QUOTE]

as of last night. the sox have played 122 games..

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Gee I disagree with your post and I automaticaly see nothing wrong. Just because I believe some of your rants are off base does not mean I see nothing wrong. Sometimes you make statements based upon only part of a players stat. You tend to use only the numbers that full fill your theories. Much like law used to and like many others do here.

You complain that Napoli should sit and when he does you ask why? Then you use Nava's stats as a reason he should have played.

Do you even know who you are looking at when you look into a mirror? Jekle or Hyde????