Adios

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Adios

You win.

You negative crybabies can have this board.  I am so sick and tired of your total lack of support for the Sox it sickens me.

When they are down, you kick em.

Again and again and again.

Even when they are up, you kick.

....  Who raised you that way?

Heck, I'm not going anywhere, this is MY TEAM and MY BOARD, too ...

You aren't getting off that lightly. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Re: Adios

Who are you talking to? the 5 to 9 people who always attack the team? Or the rest of us?  Gee wiz man it ain't that bad at all.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In Response to Re: Adios:
    Who are you talking to? the 5 to 9 people who always attack the team? Or the rest of us?  Gee wiz man it ain't that bad at all.
    Posted by BurritoT

:o)  Only those to whom it pertains.

I must be feeling peckish this morning.

"Gee wiz man it ain't that bad at all."  Kinda, sorta my point....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Don't go... we need you here.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

In Response to Re: Adios : :o)  Only those to whom it pertains. I must be feeling peckish this morning. " Gee wiz man it ain't that bad at all. "  Kinda, sorta my point....
    Posted by SinceYaz

I know how you feel. On another thread, dragon was again ripping the team on how bad it was and how he wasn't going to support them. Umm ... isn't that the definition of a "pink hat." The fans who support the team only when times are good.

The Sox might be in a bit of a rut. The front office, IMO, has been great for mot of the 10 years but has made some misteps in the past six months. However, there still is a lot ot like about the team.

The bullpen quietly has been coming around. Maybe Mortonsen or Melancon when he comes back will be the missing arm that you keep hearing about.

Bard and Felix -- two young, low-priced starters -- have shown a lot of positives. Despite the two horrid starts, Lester still has had three great starts. Beckett, although most like to rip him regardless of how he pitches, has been the most consistent since the first start. I'm hardly going to get worked up over him skipping a start. Now if he comes back, struggles and goes on the DL, then yeah, fell free. But if he picks up where he left off, why get worked up.

The lineup has had some quiet games, but also has been explosive and this is with 2/3 of the starting OF out, getting only a couple of productive games from Youk and with Gonzalez being average.

So I think there's a lot to feel good about. A-Gon should start heating up. Crawford and Ellsbury will be back. We'll see what happens at 3B. If fans are patient, I think they might be rewarded.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

WAAA!!! I want my bottle!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Posted by hankwilliamsjr

Here you go softy.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

I Quit! Make them stop, Mommy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In Response to Re: Adios : I know how you feel. On another thread, dragon was again ripping the team on how bad it was and how he wasn't going to support them. Umm ... isn't that the definition of a "pink hat." The fans who support the team only when times are good. The Sox might be in a bit of a rut. The front office, IMO, has been great for mot of the 10 years but has made some misteps in the past six months. However, there still is a lot ot like about the team. The bullpen quietly has been coming around. Maybe Mortonsen or Melancon when he comes back will be the missing arm that you keep hearing about. Bard and Felix -- two young, low-priced starters -- have shown a lot of positives. Despite the two horrid starts, Lester still has had three great starts. Beckett, although most like to rip him regardless of how he pitches, has been the most consistent since the first start. I'm hardly going to get worked up over him skipping a start. Now if he comes back, struggles and goes on the DL, then yeah, fell free. But if he picks up where he left off, why get worked up. The lineup has had some quiet games, but also has been explosive and this is with 2/3 of the starting OF out, getting only a couple of productive games from Youk and with Gonzalez being average. So I think there's a lot to feel good about. A-Gon should start heating up. Crawford and Ellsbury will be back. We'll see what happens at 3B. If fans are patient, I think they might be rewarded.
    Posted by royf19

Once again, Roy ... you're not wrong!!!  Fine post.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BenitoMyHero. Show BenitoMyHero's posts

In Response to Adios:
    You win. You negative crybabies can have this board.  I am so sick and tired of your total lack of support for the Sox it sickens me. When they are down, you kick em. Again and again and again. Even when they are up, you kick.    ....  Who raised you that way?    Heck, I'm not going anywhere, this is MY TEAM and MY BOARD, too ...   You aren't getting off that lightly. 
    Posted by SinceYaz

Please, please don't go... the real sox fans on this Forum... need you.
    Please don't GO. Show your great faith for your team. Don't pay attention
    to the mediocre. OK ?

Very truly,

Ben.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Posted by hankwilliamsjr

Hmmm.   That might explain some of your sourness ...never took you for a drunk.

923 - Popular Funny Passed Out Drunk Shaming Pics  - 11

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

i agree; quit picking on these blue-collar ballplayers; if they were being paid millions of dollars to play so badly, i would support kicking them. hold on: what? never mind.
    Posted by mryazz

Ain't the point.  Go ahead and whine anyway.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In Response to Adios : Please, please don't go... the real sox fans on this Forum... need you. Please don't GO. Show your great faith for your team. Don't pay attention to the mediocre. OK ? Very truly, Ben.
    Posted by BenitoMyHero

:o)  Thanks Ben, ... but I'm not going anywhere.  It's a ploy ... like ticket sales.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Yazman......  I know how you feel with all the kicking & screaming on this board and I think that the Government  & the "BIG O" should do something about it !!!     In my case, I just like the ability that this board gives to allow Dad & Bill-806 the opportunity to play GM & manager, I think that is great !!!!!    I can run the Red Sox from my KEY BOARD......  Ted Williams was right,  "THE KNIGHTS OF THE KEY BOARD"   !!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Good day SY. Hope you're not considering leaving. I've always enjoyed your posts, and it's nice having a fellow Gator fan around.

BTW I'm heading up to Gville tomorrow for my daughters graduation.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chilliwings. Show Chilliwings's posts

Yaz, remember that "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

Don't cave in to the ar*eholes' onslaught....remember, it's highly likely they have very unhappy real lives so not all is lost!  ;-)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Yaz, you know that I'm with you. Let us continue to support our ballteam through the bad times as well as the good times. I laugh off the naysayers and crybabies as simple fair weather red sox fans. now just watch us sweep the oriholes this weekend to get started back on a winning streak.

GO SOX!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

Yazzer, the ultimate cry baby.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

And all that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that bad men promise something for nothing. ---Copywrited by this author

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Good day SY. Hope you're not considering leaving. I've always enjoyed your posts, and it's nice having a fellow Gator fan around. BTW I'm heading up to Gville tomorrow for my daughters graduation.
    Posted by bald-predictions

Proud day, dad!  No I'm not going anywhere ...

Even as I typed it my head sorta exploded.  

I am just ... falling back on and old habit of going after Sox Benedict Arnolds.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Yazman......  I know how you feel with all the kicking & screaming on this board and I think that the Government  & the "BIG O" should do something about it !!!     In my case, I just like the ability that this board gives to allow Dad & Bill-806 the opportunity to play GM & manager, I think that is great !!!!!    I can run the Red Sox from my KEY BOARD......  Ted Williams was right,  "THE KNIGHTS OF THE KEY BOARD"   !!!!!
    Posted by Bill-806

Bill,   at the very least you are entertaining.  Even when you express your frustration ... which we ALL feel ... it isn't mean and endlessly critical.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Posted by ZILLAGOD

Zilla, that is almost a perfect explanation of this thread.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts