Adrian Gonzalez in AZ???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from foreveryank. Show foreveryank's posts

Adrian Gonzalez in AZ???

Adrian Gonzalez was a big advocate in the passing of S.B. 1070 in Az. He was one of those players that wanted to boycott the all star game, so why is he coming to Az. He should stick to baseball and leave pollitics to the polliticians. Don't be shocked when you hear the booooooooooos.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

Re: Adrian Gonzalez in AZ???

Very lame first post there...whichever Troll you are that has yet created another yankem troll account.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from foreveryank. Show foreveryank's posts

Just saying, stick to baseball.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from betterredthandead. Show betterredthandead's posts

Legalize any hispanic who comes to this Country to feed their families. It does two noble things:

1. It keeps hispanics from starving
    2. It increases the voting rolls of the only party that can save America, the Democrat Party

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

big advocate??? or an advocate against it?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

In Response to Re: Adrian Gonzalez in AZ???:
    [QUOTE]Legalize any hispanic who comes to this Country to feed their families. It does two noble things: 1. It keeps hispanics from starving 2. It increases the voting rolls of the only party that can save America, the Democrat Party
    Posted by betterredthandead[/QUOTE]

This post is definitive proof that it is NOT Softlaw!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

It sounds like Gonzalez is willing to forfeit personal accolades to make his point, but is not willing to put his team's chances of winning at risk.  Nothing wrong with that.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

This is what Adrian said during ST:

"The first time I heard about that law, they told me the 'Readers Digest' version, a really quick version, and I was, 'Wow, I don't agree with it,'" he said. "The more I read I still didn't agree with it, and then the next day somebody came up saying there have been players who have said because of the law they might not play. I said that if players that I look up to and admire aren't going to play, then I'll follow suit, but I'm not going to be the one to set that precedent.

"But obviously it wasn't written that way. It came out and made it seem like I wouldn't play. Then I talked to the players' association about it. I'm a big part of the association. They were like, 'Hey, we're going to ask everybody to play. It's still up to you if you want to play, but we're not going to get into the political end of it.'"

Gonzalez said he is not "big into politics."

"If I'm invited to the All-Star Game, I'm playing," he said. "That law has been tweaked a little, I hear, so it's a lot better than it was in the beginning. That's something I'm not going to get into at any point going forward."

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Adrian Gonzalez in AZ??? : This post is definitive proof that it is NOT Softlaw!
    Posted by Alibiike[/QUOTE]

bad detective work Ike.  All of Softy's posts today have taken this ironic tongue-in-cheek form.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Adrian Gonzalez in AZ??? : This post is definitive proof that it is NOT Softlaw!
    Posted by Alibiike[/QUOTE]

EHH, more likely he's trying to immitate the opposite of his past political views....or YOUR softy.

(points finger)

Dun dun daaaaaaaahn! 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Adrian Gonzalez in AZ??? : bad detective work Ike.  All of Softy's posts today have taken this ironic tongue-in-cheek form.  
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]
    Reminds me of a gimmick sometimes used in Pro Wrestling. A wrestler is  "suspended " for some infraction , then comes back wearing a mask. Comically denies that he is the "suspended " guy even though he obviously is.  Just have to laugh.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

In Response to Adrian Gonzalez in AZ???:
    [QUOTE]  Adrian Gonzalez was a big advocate in the passing of S.B. 1070 in Az. He was one of those players that wanted to boycott the all star game, so why is he coming to Az. He should stick to baseball and leave pollitics to the polliticians. Don't be shocked when you hear the booooooooooos.
    Posted by foreveryank[/QUOTE]

Arizona is the bottom of the gene pool.  I admire AGON and doubt he will give a  hoot about about a bunch of ignorant racists booing him. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from FenwayChuck. Show FenwayChuck's posts

[QUOTE]Legalize any hispanic who comes to this Country to feed their families. It does two noble things: 1. It keeps hispanics from starving 2. It increases the voting rolls of the only party that can save America, the Democrat Party
    Posted by betterredthandead[/QUOTE]

Well grab another bottle and down it quickly... because YOU ARE HIGH....

Both the two major parties are nothing but CORRUPT.....  it is time to go to a third party and call it the AMERICAN FIRST party.....

It is NOT noble to steal from one group of people to give it to others.... and if you have not figured it out yet, the DEMS have in the last two years continued a terrible economy, and have fueld inflation....   THEY ALL NEED TO BE EVICTED.... PUBS AND DUMS!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kamdog. Show Kamdog's posts

Just imagine how ticked off a lot of you would be if AGon were stopped and had to show his papers, and, not having them, had to go into Joe Arpaio's slammer.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxmeister. Show soxmeister's posts

What a perfect waste-my-f-ing-time-thanks-so-much-for-posting thread.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Adrian Gonzalez in AZ??? : Well grab another bottle and down it quickly... because YOU ARE HIGH.... Both the two major parties are nothing but CORRUPT.....  it is time to go to a third party and call it the AMERICAN FIRST party..... It is NOT noble to steal from one group of people to give it to others.... and if you have not figured it out yet, the DEMS have in the last two years continued a terrible economy, and have fueld inflation....   THEY ALL NEED TO BE EVICTED.... PUBS AND DUMS!
    Posted by FenwayChuck[/QUOTE]

Raise the freaking tax 2%, cut back spending 2%.  Take the tax breaks from big oil.  Don't pay farmers not to grow.  Don't pay people to buy corn and convert it to fuel.  Take away mortgage interest deductions for 2nd homes.  Make everyone with $100k in retirement income annually pay full tax on SS.  These are just welfare programs for people that don't need it.  Keep it in place for 3-4 years and re-visit it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaffyDan. Show DaffyDan's posts

Joebreidey for President!!

Sections
Shortcuts