Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

Adrian Gonzalez

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: Adrian Gonzalez

Don't look at the stats. Look at his bat speed. Look at his swing and misses. Both are noticeably off from pre all star game. Francona is making a mistake not giving him a day off and a dh appearance while Papi is out.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from -TheBabe---. Show -TheBabe---'s posts

In Response to Re: Adrian Gonzalez:
    In Response to Re: Adrian Gonzalez : Wow, 4 posts now.  Way to strive for consistency, Babe.

Posted by jimdavis

I figure why wait for dottie to wake up. I'll just create a new one every time I log in.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The-Babe------. Show --The-Babe------'s posts

In Response to Re: Adrian Gonzalez:
    Gonzalez is too good of a hitter and too smart of a hitter.  I am not concerned about the Derby affecting him.

Posted by RedSoxKimmi

How's that working out?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Babe,

Are the majority of your bans due to idiocy?  Honestly, that's a pretty broad swath you're cutting there.  Each time we think you've plumbed the depths of your own ignorance, you continue to surprise. 

You need to figure your **** out.  It's one thing to troll with some knowledge of the game, but it's another to bang out a string of words with the grace and cunning of a syphilitic primate. 

You're trying to attack one of the nicest posters here in Kimmi.   Stop being such a doad and try to be a better troll.   

Sections
Shortcuts