Ahem, Two consecutive good starts are grounds for rethinking grousing, so said A.Mitch....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Ahem, Two consecutive good starts are grounds for rethinking grousing, so said A.Mitch....

Superb work, Matsuzaka-san!

I want to thank the SUPPORTERS of the team for their undying loyalty through the rough times, which were and are temporary ...

and bring to fore the issue of giving some praise for good work when there is so much grousing and whining about bad times ... even a single bad play or pitch ...

if we can BASH so harshly when it's tough, how about manning up and handing our praise for good stuff?

In my sarcastic OP about Beckett Stinks, a base line of two straight good games was established by AndrewM.    That thread is in archive 4. 

Since it can't be dealt with from there, I am doing it here.

Oh...

one more thing.  If you don't like all the plus threads on a Red Sox player or two when they are playing well, imagine how tiring it is to see all the multiple threads on the negatives stuff.  

KUDOS, DICE-K!!!
       KUDOS, RED SOX!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from REDSOX-11. Show REDSOX-11's posts

Re: Ahem, Two consecutive good starts are grounds for rethinking grousing, so said A.Mitch....

Here let's sum it up. Hitting and pitching have taken the Francoma factor out of the games and the sox are putting up a nice road trip so far.

In Response to Ahem, Two consecutive good starts are grounds for rethinking grousing, so said A.Mitch....:
    Superb work, Matsuzaka-san! I want to thank the SUPPORTERS of the team for their undying loyalty through the rough times, which were and are temporary ... and bring to fore the issue of giving some praise for good work when there is so much grousing and whining about bad times ... even a single bad play or pitch ...    if we can BASH so harshly when it's tough, how about manning up and handing our praise for good stuff? In my sarcastic OP about Beckett Stinks, a base line of two straight good games was established by AndrewM.    That thread is in archive 4.  Since it can't be dealt with from there, I am doing it here. Oh...    one more thing.  If you don't like all the plus threads on a Red Sox player or two when they are playing well, imagine how tiring it is to see all the multiple threads on the negatives stuff.      KUDOS, DICE-K!!!    KUDOS, RED SOX!!!
    Posted by SinceYaz

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGreatAnton7. Show TheGreatAnton7's posts

Re: Ahem, Two consecutive good starts are grounds for rethinking grousing, so said A.Mitch....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGreatAnton7. Show TheGreatAnton7's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

11 ...

If they play well, Tito gets no credit.

If they play poorly, it is surely Tito's fault.

I've read that slant so many times that I've woven a kilt out of all the threads.   And it takes up to 36 yards of material for a single kilt.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdavis. Show jimdavis's posts

In Response to Re: Ahem, Two consecutive good starts are grounds for rethinking grousing, so said A.Mitch....:
    Here let's sum it up. Hitting and pitching have taken the Francoma factor out of the games and the sox are putting up a nice road trip so far. In Response to Ahem, Two consecutive good starts are grounds for rethinking grousing, so said A.Mitch.... :
    Posted by REDSOX-11

One trick pony does not disappoint.  Thanks for the insight.  You are a superstar. Tito will be the manager for years.  If that ticks you off, I'm really happy about it.  You seem to think you know better than the front office who the right man for the job is.  Why don't you drop that knowledge on the rest of us so we can see the light.  Just so you know, the Red Sox are always looking for the best and brightest.  Why don't you apply?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In Response to Re: Ahem, Two consecutive good starts are grounds for rethinking grousing, so said A.Mitch....:
    In Response to Re: Ahem, Two consecutive good starts are grounds for rethinking grousing, so said A.Mitch.... : One trick pony does not disappoint.  Thanks for the insight.  You are a superstar. Tito will be the manager for years.  If that ticks you off, I'm really happy about it.  You seem to think you know better than the front office who the right man for the job is.  Why don't you drop that knowledge on the rest of us so we can see the light.  Just so you know, the Red Sox are always looking for the best and brightest.  Why don't you apply?
    Posted by jimdavis

No wonder they haven't gotten back to me .....  :o)

Mornin' Jim!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Jim/Yaz; The haters will not ever give you a LOGICAL reason and explanation based on facts and numbers, only a constantly repeated emotion filled rant kinda like an old 45 that skips on the same part. At least thats what it seems like since Ive been posting here regularly. The term window-licking labotomites seems to fit some of these people. I dont care about the occasional blow up due to being aggravated by a players performance, thats normal when emotionally invested in a team. But dont write 10 posts a day about why wake, drew, tek or lowrie should not be on the team. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

one more thing.  If you don't like all the plus threads on a Red Sox player or two when they are playing well, imagine how tiring it is to see all the multiple threads on the negatives stuff.  

KUDOS, DICE-K!!!
       KUDOS, RED SOX!!! 

anything you say  yaz

just no more soccer talk please ;-)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Can we talk Fubal then?   J/k   howzit Zac?  :o)

Sections
Shortcuts