Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this AAA line-up...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Re: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this AAA line-up...

Fine harness, but we at least know the team would say they are trying. They tried with Mo Vaughn, Clemens, and a bunch of other players... 

You won't be scorned for making an eduscated guess now... 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

In Response to Re: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this AAA line-up...:
    [QUOTE]Fine harness, but we at least know the team would say they are trying. They tried with Mo Vaughn, Clemens, and a bunch of other players...  You won't be scorned for making an eduscated guess now... 
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

If you mean educated guess, I'd say odds are against it.
    Vaughn and Clemens were [alleged] juicers.
    Both were replaced.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

ROFL! Got me there... spellcheck isn't working for me here.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from S0ftl@w. Show S0ftl@w's posts

Your punch and Judy tail hitter has more home-runs than AGONE.

What was his hr average before Agon?

Ortiz admitted 2009 and 2010 lacked a credible middle of the order slugger.

You boasted about crawford and now pretend it's the key.

No one who guaranteed Agon would be with Padres last spring has a clue about impending FA or FA itself.

As soon as Ellsbury leaves town, soon, some fool gm will see what harness sees in 2011 and think that it's about Ellsbury.

Burrito, don't expose harness about the lack of importance on throwing runners out. You'll embarrass him more than he's already embarrassed with his silly campaign to equate Fisk with womanizer Varitek, his idol who he says "scores off the field".

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Throwing out runners is important, and the threat of a good catcher with a gun is equally as important as a deterent. To harness this only applies to other teams worrying about Elles, the Sox needn't worry about getting run on.

Check out the Arizona catcher... now there's a catcher.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

meant to ad his name... Miguel Montero.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]Throwing out runners is important, and the threat of a good catcher with a gun is equally as important as a deterent. To harness this only applies to other teams worrying about Elles, the Sox needn't worry about getting run on. Check out the Arizona catcher... now there's a catcher.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]What are Salty's numbers on throwing out runners this year?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]Your punch and Judy tail hitter has more home-runs than AGONE. What was his hr average before Agon? Ortiz admitted 2009 and 2010 lacked a credible middle of the order slugger. You boasted about crawford and now pretend it's the key. No one who guaranteed Agon would be with Padres last spring has a clue about impending FA or FA itself. As soon as Ellsbury leaves town, soon, some fool gm will see what harness sees in 2011 and think that it's about Ellsbury. Burrito, don't expose harness about the lack of importance on throwing runners out. You'll embarrass him more than he's already embarrassed with his silly campaign to equate Fisk with womanizer Varitek, his idol who he says "scores off the field".
    Posted by S0ftl@w[/QUOTE]

I advocated the CRAWBURY tandem, which is why I liked the Crawford deal (First 4 years of it, anyway). And it has been key all season. I said Theo is building a team that can win on the road. Has he?

Anyone who takes a 50/50 stance...and later says "There's no such thing as being 50% right" - is primed for the white-coats. 

Tell me more about how you have pined for Jake to be traded, while his value is high...before 2011.
    I do hope you are more successful managing billions. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]Throwing out runners is important, and the threat of a good catcher with a gun is equally as important as a deterent.To harness this only applies to other teams worrying about Elles, the Sox needn't worry about getting run on. Check out the Arizona catcher... now there's a catcher.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

UR cartoon was much more honest than this statement.
    Separating fact from fiction alleviates the need to misrepresent.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from S0ftl@w. Show S0ftl@w's posts

which is why I liked the Crawford deal (First 4 years of it, anyway). And it has been key all season

No doubt, crawford deal has been "key all season" as that sub .300 OBP is impressive.

Harness, you are an idiot.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Alibiike. Show Alibiike's posts

[QUOTE]Warden was also great in 'The Verdict'.
    Posted by Hfxsoxnut[/QUOTE]

The Presidio as well.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Jack Warden in 12 Angry Men. Don't forget he was quite funny teamed with Warren Beatty in Heaven Can Wait. Terrific in All the President's Men in the editor room scenes with the great Jason Robards.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 111SoxFan111. Show 111SoxFan111's posts

[QUOTE]Rice was the balance to Yaz, something theo doesn't appear to understand. Jake is getting on base and getting a lot more room service fastballs, because of Agon. Not that you would undersand that.
    Two things I am curious about:
    1 - How does AGon behind Ells lead to an increase in both his power numbers AND his OBP / walk rate?  Can you describe how pitchers' approach changes to make both of these things happen?  The two changes seem paradoxical if one tries to attribute them to external factors (i.e., AGon).

2 - AGon is two spots behind Ells but is directly behind Pedroia.  Therefore, the AGon effect should benefit Pedroia more than Ells.  Can you pinpoint the AGon effect on Pedroia's stats? 

Oh, and FWIW, have you thought all about what the numbers would be if AGon was hitting leadoff and Ellsbury was #4?  I wonder what their stats would be ... do you think Ellsbury might have more RBI?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 111SoxFan111. Show 111SoxFan111's posts

Last thoughts for Softy.  Kudos to inventing another captious euphemism: "room service fastballs" will definitely take its place alongside such gems as reverse pivot, jitterbug and arby clock.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]which is why I liked the Crawford deal (First 4 years of it, anyway). And it has been key all season No doubt, crawford deal has been "key all season" as that sub .300 OBP is impressive. Harness, you are an idiot.

Again you show UR ambulance-chasing tactics by posting out of context. Just what this board expects from you.
    My allusion was to CRAWBURY, dumbazz. You eat Jake crow.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Take away April, and Crawford is close to his career norms.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

[QUOTE]Last thoughts for Softy.  Kudos to inventing another captious euphemism: "room service fastballs" will definitely take its place alongside such gems as reverse pivot, jitterbug and arby clock.
    Posted by 111SoxFan111[/QUOTE]

All of which are wrong. Softone does stay consistent.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Here's the data refuting the Softone's  claim that he researched anything on his intricate software program...

Ellsbury has seen 62.3% fastballs this year. This is down from last year and noticeably down from his last FT season: 2009 (67.5%).
    It's the lowest % since his rookie year, when rookies are generally fed more off-speed pitches.

Prior to this year, he has never seen less than 50% of pitches in the strike zone.
    I'm sure his speed plays into pitchers wanting to pitch to him. This year, with the power surge, Jake is seeing only 46.9% of pitches in the strike zone.

Source: Fan Graphs

Again, this refutes Softone's claim that Jake is getting more"fat city" fastballs to hit, or that AGONE is responsible for Jake's being pitched to this year.

Any bets on our seeing the data the board clown claims he researched?