AJ Pierzynski

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

AJ Pierzynski

(1) Just throw this name into FA talk for a catcher position.

(2) Let Gomez start the season on 1st and wait and see what happens.

(3) Sign Cody Ross and let the young OF's take the shot ie Nava Sweeney Kalish Sands and the minor league players brentz and bradley wait for a call up.

(4) Elsbury wait for December 2nd is when the arbitration starts correct me on this if i am wrong.

(5) With the all the ex jays coaching staff already inked in Boston. We will probably see Frasor the ex jay bullpen pitcher come into the Sox Nation we have some arms coming back from the last years bullpen that wear injured ie Morales could be a possible starter spring break will show us, c. carpenter from the epstein compensation will be back and bailey will be healthy.

(6) Lackey will be recovering from TJ surgery and this surgery is a 50/50 shot for returns. If lackey is ready then he will only help the young arms in the pitching roster.

(7) If we need a starter now then their some consistent names in the FA market saunders haren wolf greinke

(8) Hire Pedro Martinez as the pitching coach will be good choice. From a humour point , if any of the opponents coaching staff gets involve with a brawl, Pedro can always put him in a headlock. LOL

(9) If they need some extra help in the bull pen seek Betancourt

(10) If the sox can sign the above name catcher then put salty on the block. And have Lavarnway mature as back up catcher and DH when need be.

I am not a big fan this year to go out and start signing FA's Ross and Pierzynski will be a good start. This can keep our depth chart in check until the season starts.

The team to keep pace with this year in the east div. will be baltimore not the yanks.

Finally i think it is time for the Sox to work on a rebuild this season and maybe a slight possibilty to slip into a wild card spot. It is time to put the pass sox that won 2 world series and slide it under the carpet with rest of the dust and start clean.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Re: AJ Pierzynski

Why we need AJ if Boston already have two catchers?   Plus he bat left.  Boston rather to sign as many right handed hitter as they can.

That is why I rather to have Napoli.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to boborielly224's comment:

(1) Just throw this name into FA talk for a catcher position.

(2) Let Gomez start the season on 1st and wait and see what happens.

(3) Sign Cody Ross and let the young OF's take the shot ie Nava Sweeney Kalish Sands and the minor league players brentz and bradley wait for a call up.

(4) Elsbury wait for December 2nd is when the arbitration starts correct me on this if i am wrong.

(5) With the all the ex jays coaching staff already inked in Boston. We will probably see Frasor the ex jay bullpen pitcher come into the Sox Nation we have some arms coming back from the last years bullpen that wear injured ie Morales could be a possible starter spring break will show us, c. carpenter from the epstein compensation will be back and bailey will be healthy.

(6) Lackey will be recovering from TJ surgery and this surgery is a 50/50 shot for returns. If lackey is ready then he will only help the young arms in the pitching roster.

(7) If we need a starter now then their some consistent names in the FA market saunders haren wolf greinke

(8) Hire Pedro Martinez as the pitching coach will be good choice. From a humour point , if any of the opponents coaching staff gets involve with a brawl, Pedro can always put him in a headlock. LOL

(9) If they need some extra help in the bull pen seek Betancourt

(10) If the sox can sign the above name catcher then put salty on the block. And have Lavarnway mature as back up catcher and DH when need be.

I am not a big fan this year to go out and start signing FA's Ross and Pierzynski will be a good start. This can keep our depth chart in check until the season starts.

The team to keep pace with this year in the east div. will be baltimore not the yanks.

Finally i think it is time for the Sox to work on a rebuild this season and maybe a slight possibilty to slip into a wild card spot. It is time to put the pass sox that won 2 world series and slide it under the carpet with rest of the dust and start clean.

boborielly224 for GM

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In response to greatestNYY's comment:

Boston will have a hard year in the east division on account 1)yankees 2)baltimore 3) tampa bay 4) toronto... last place again, huh?

The next original thought you have will be your first. It's too bad babe isn't still around because you need trolling lessons sonny boy.

6. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts