AJ Pierzynski BUZZZZZ!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Re: AJ Pierzynski BUZZZZZ!

How do you know he would be a perfect fit with the "chemistry" of this team? Do you know him personally? The word is hes NOT a great clubhouse guy. Personally, I have no idea, nor would I suggest such I do.

Besides, the "Chemistry" will be a lot different next year without Ells, Drew, Salty, and maybe Naps. Add in a couple more names that will most likely be inviolved in a trade. Also, Ross isnt retiring.

AJ had an OBP sub .300 this year, will be 37yo and trending down. His career cs% is 2% more than Salty. Good defender and has had a good career, but I wouldnt go over 1yr and low $$. He mad 7.5M this year and I would think hes going for more. If thats true then Sorry, no thanks. If He will take a pay cut, then Im in.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

How do you know he would be a perfect fit with the "chemistry" of this team? Do you know him personally? The word is hes NOT a great clubhouse guy. Personally, I have no idea, nor would I suggest such I do.

Besides, the "Chemistry" will be a lot different next year without Ells, Drew, Salty, and maybe Naps. Add in a couple more names that will most likely be inviolved in a trade. Also, Ross isnt retiring.

AJ had an OBP sub .300 this year, will be 37yo and trending down. His career cs% is 2% more than Salty. Good defender and has had a good career, but I wouldnt go over 1yr and low $$. He mad 7.5M this year and I would think hes going for more. If thats true then Sorry, no thanks. If He will take a pay cut, then Im in.

Please, no. He's said to be the most hated player in baseball, and knows it. When he was campaigning to be elected the all-star game a few years ago, his campaign was "Punch Pierzynski"Salty on the other hand, to quote Nick Cafardo "is a tremendous person" AJ defensive skills have demished over the pass few years. pass

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

He is the last guy the Ben C's listing anyway!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

nothing like replacing good chemistry with potenially good chemistry

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:

nothing like replacing good chemistry with potenially good chemistry

Good to see you, B. Didnt the tail end of the storm, hit your area? Horrific. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Nope. thanx though. I am far from the sea. I think Vietnam might have got some hits. Cambodia no

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Nope. thanx though. I am far from the sea. I think Vietnam might have got some hits. Cambodia no

[/QUOTE]

Thats right, good to hear all is good where your at Burr.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from piersall. Show piersall's posts

In response to ImagydSportsForTwitter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

FRANKLY, WOULD LOVE TO SEE THIS GUY WALK THRU THOSE CLUBHOUSE DOORS! always have liked him and wanted him on my team. i despise him as an opponent but he would b a perfect fit with our core chemistry guys. no given david ross is returning or not retiring! talking a one year non-guaranteed deal. see what happens. still calls a great game! anyone described this way is my kinda guy (from NESN):

According to an August 2012 article on SI.com, Pierzynski has in his career been voted by his opponents as the player they would most like to see beaned (2006), baseball’s meanest player (2011) and baseball’s most hated player (2012). Men’s Journal polled 100 MLB players on various topics in 2012, and 34 percent of respondents voted Pierzynski the most hated player in the game.

[/QUOTE]

I suppose there has to

be at least one person in the world who likes cancer.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

No.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Please, no. He's said to be the most hated player in baseball, and knows it. When he was campaigning to be elected the all-star game a few years ago, his campaign was "Punch Pierzynski"Salty on the other hand, to quote Nick Cafardo "is a tremendous person" AJ defensive skills have demished over the pass few years. pass

[/QUOTE]

AJ did have that reputation, but he certainly did not show it in Chicago.  He was the public face of the White Sox, was on the radio all the time, made numerous commercials for the team, and showed himself to be an informative and pleasant insider.

I really have to wodner how he got to be the most hated player in MLB.

Of course, I still don't ant him in Boston.  His defense is non-existant and his hitting skills are waining...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

• Carlos Ruiz might be a good fit with the Red Soxsuggests FOX Sports' Ken Rosenthal. Rosenthal hears that one team has already offered Ruiz somewhere in the vicinity of two years and $20MM, and he thinks that team could be the Red Sox. By signing Ruiz rather than Brian McCann or Jarrod Saltalamacchia, Boston would avoid committing to a contract of more than two years. Signing a catcher for three years or more might not be ideal, with prospects Blake Swihart and/or Christian Vazquezpotentially ready to help in the next couple years.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to 2013champions' comment:
    [QUOTE]

AJ isn't a fit. He bat left handing and Ross bats right handed. Why pay a few million for 1 year of AJ when you can resign what worked for 2013? Salty can be resigned for as little as 20 to 30 million dollars. He's a great guy, just read the article from Andy Kaufman. 

[/QUOTE]

Although Ross bats right-handed, his career splits are nearly even:

vs RHPs: .761

vs LHPs: .767

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from REBEL. Show REBEL's posts

In response to ImagydSportsForTwitter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

FRANKLY, WOULD LOVE TO SEE THIS GUY WALK THRU THOSE CLUBHOUSE DOORS! always have liked him and wanted him on my team. i despise him as an opponent but he would b a perfect fit with our core chemistry guys. no given david ross is returning or not retiring! talking a one year non-guaranteed deal. see what happens. still calls a great game! anyone described this way is my kinda guy (from NESN):

According to an August 2012 article on SI.com, Pierzynski has in his career been voted by his opponents as the player they would most like to see beaned (2006), baseball’s meanest player (2011) and baseball’s most hated player (2012). Men’s Journal polled 100 MLB players on various topics in 2012, and 34 percent of respondents voted Pierzynski the most hated player in the game.

[/QUOTE]
    HE WAS CONSIDERED A CANCER IN THE CLUBHOUSE BY ONE OF HIS RECENT TEAMS!!

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Deal done, and I dont get it either. 

Sections
Shortcuts